剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
What the fuck?! I'm fucked up.
这他妈是啥 我一定是疯了
Oh, shit!
该死的
Fuck!
我♥操♥
Who wants a beer?
谁想来杯啤酒
Mix two parts ionized water, do not use tap,
混合两份离子水 别用自来水
and one part SEB.
加一份塞布奇拉
Never leave it in direct sunlight.
千万不要让阳光直射
Shake well before using, and keep out of reach of children.
使用前搅拌均匀 放在小孩够不到的地方
I'm gonna throw in some eyedroppers
看在我们这么好的份上
because I like you guys.
再额外送你们一些眼药水瓶
You do this thing right, you're looking at a street value
你们这事要做对了 这批货的市值
right around a hundred grand. That's a 500% return.
能接近十万 这可是500%的回报率
Which is a beautiful thing. My man!
这简直太棒了 哥们好样的
The street is clear. You two better bounce.
街上没人 你俩最好快走
What did you do, Peter?
你做了什么 彼得
I just worked the most beautiful little con.
我刚刚主导了一场绝妙的骗局
We're getting the lady lawyer on the case.
现在我们有钱去请那个女律师了
I feel like shit.
我感觉糟透了
I can't believe you brought them here.
真不敢相信你竟然把他们带过来了
What were you thinking?
你是怎么想的
You know, actually, one of those numb-nuts
知道吗 其中一个傻♥逼♥
wants to change his name to Tony Montana.
居然想把名字换成托尼·蒙塔纳
This isn't some kind of fucking joke, Peter!
这可不是开玩笑 彼得
You turned on the wrong moon!
你在错误的月相变身
Come on, D. I did what I had to do.
别这样 德 我只是做了该做的事
Yeah, but at what price?
是啊 但你知道代价是什么吗
You have no idea how fast this can destroy you.
你不知道这能多么迅速地摧毁你
You'll never see it coming. Take it easy, OK?
在你毫无准备的时候 别紧张
You could end up a vargulf.
你可能会变成暴狼
It might already be too late. OK, I get it.
现在也许已经太迟了 行了 我知道了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
It was a one-time thing.
下不为例
I had to walk home because of you.
因为你我不得不走回家
You couldn't have squeezed them for 25?
你不能让他们出到两万五吗
Eat.
吃吧
The cochleae and myelin sheaths of the neural portion
耳蜗和神经部分的髓鞘
and auditory system are now fully developed.
还有听觉系统都发育完全了
... demonstrates extremely high integration ...
表明非常高的融合
The subject is building unique lattice works
对象正在建立独特的
of iron, nitrogen, and phosphorus...
由铁 氮 磷等组成的结构
Is the fore portion of the cranium adapting well
那么头盖骨的前端是否
to the enlarging frontal cortex?
很好地适应了变大的额皮质
Good. She's rapidly approaching extrauterine viability.
很好 她很快就能适应宫外生存了
But we will want to ramp down...
但我们想减缓...
... to increase longevity.
...以增长寿命
I want her ready for extraction in two weeks.
我希望她能在两星期后被取出
It's beautiful.
真美
I dropped the cash off with the lady lawyer.
我已经给女律师付了钱
She said some of the statutes on the warrants might be expired.
她说逮捕令上的一些条款可能已经作废
Yeah, I've got a good feeling about this.
我觉得很有希望
I gotta go.
我得挂了
Fire marshals are continuing
消防队长正继续
their investigation into a suspicious fire
调查在西端的一个仓库里发生的
at a warehouse in the west end...
可疑火灾
Announce yourself.
报上姓名
Uh, your sign says you're looking for a driver.
你的告示说你在找司机
Not just a driver, a tow-truck driver.
不是一般司机 是拖车司机
I've got my class four license. Yeah, so do a lot of people.
我有重型车驾驶执照 很多人都有
I'm looking for somebody with a good eye and a steady hand.
我在找一个眼力好手稳的人
There's a whole art and a science to it.
这里面可是很有讲究的
Jackalope.
加卡洛普
No sense letting perfectly good roadkill go to waste.
不能浪费在路上被撞死的完好动物
I'm sorry, are you looking for a driver
不好意思 你是在找司机
or are you looking for an animal stuffer?
还是在找做动物标本的人
An operator.
一个操作员
We got two trucks and only one driver.
我们有两辆卡车但只有一个司机
I like the flying cat. That's my pussybird.
我喜欢那个飞猫 那是我的猫鸟
You ever drive a hook-'em-up truck before?
你以前有没有开过拖车
Yeah, a couple times.
开过几次
Well, you can't be any worse than the last idiot.
那你应该不会比上次那个蠢蛋更糟了
Pays 12 bucks an hour.
十二块一小时
Works for me.
我没问题
You'll need to fill out some paperwork.
这里有些表你先填一下
A man and his son were found dead at the bottom of Nickelson Gorge.
在尼克尔森谷底发现一男子与其儿子的尸体
Authorities believe
当局相信来自
that Robert Dexter of Ellenville, New York,
纽约州艾伦威尔的罗伯特·德克斯特
and his infant son had been hiking along a footpath
和他年幼的儿子曾在崖顶的小道
at the top of the cliff and lost their footing.
徒步旅行但不慎失足
However, the cause of death is still under investigation.
如今死因仍在调查中
Hey! I'm talking to you!
我在和你说话呢
You don't toot the whacky? What?
你没什么怪癖吧 什么
I don't hire dope fiends, atheists, communists,
我不雇瘾君子 无神论者 共♥产♥主义者
nancy boys, PETA whack jobs or Jews.
娘娘腔 动物保护主义分子或是犹太人
Yeah, got it.
了解
Fill these out.
填完这些表
Be back here tomorrow morning at 6:30.
明早六点半过来
And, uh, don't be late.
别迟到
Can I buy you a drink? You look lonely.
能请你喝一杯吗 你看上去挺孤单的
I have a drink...
我有喝的了
... and I have a date.
也有男伴了
You can have both those things and still be lonely.
你能同时拥有这两种东西却还是很孤单
Hey, friend, she's mine.
哥们 她是我的人
You hear something? Sounded like whining.
你听到什么了没 听上去像是抱怨
Yeah, that's, uh, that's the guy.
是 是这个人
That's my date. He said, "Hey, friend, she's mine."
是我的男伴 他说 哥们 她是我的人
Is that true? You belong to him?
这是真的 你属于他吗
No.
不
But the thing is, he's got a little anger management issue.
但问题是 他的脾气可不太好
And this guy, this date,
这个人 这个男人
this hypothetical person with the short fuse...
这个据说容易暴怒的人
... is he showing you a good time?
他现在让你觉得开心吗
Not really.
并没有
OK, cocksucker...
你这个混♥蛋♥
You know, you better watch out.
你最好小心点
Come on.
走吧
I'm so fucking wet.
我都湿透了
Get out.
出去
Are you fucking kidding me?
你♥他♥妈♥是在开玩笑吗
Get the fuck out! What the fuck's your problem?
给我滚出去 你哪根筋搭错了
It's been another very long day, Mr. Godfrey.
又是漫长的一天 戈弗雷先生
You can go. Lucy will be here soon.
你可以离开了 露西马上就来
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表