剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
A time to mend fences.
让你们重修旧好
Peter?
彼得
Peter? What? What?
彼得 怎么了
We're gonna figure this out, cousin.
我们会想到办法的 表弟
Lynda's gonna be fine.
琳达不会有事
Godfrey Industries has increased its profitability
戈弗雷工业在过去17个季度里
for the last 17 quarters, leading the field in biotech,
利润率持续增长 并主导着生物技术
pharmaceuticals, and genetic engineering.
制药及基因工程行业
I am pleased to report we are, for the fourth year in a row,
我很荣幸地报告 我们已连续四年
the largest privately held
保持着北美
corporation of its kind in North America.
同类型私人企业领头羊的地位
Couple of thoughts.
我有一点想法
Anybody been to Maui?
有人去过毛伊岛[夏威夷群岛]吗
No one?
都没有
I just got back.
我刚从那回来
It's even more beautiful than they say.
那里比大家说的更美
Say hello to Healani Kaulakakui.
这是赫拉妮·卡拉库伊
Roman, I don't see how this is relevant.
罗曼 我不认为这与会议有关
I fucked this girl.
我♥操♥了这姑娘
I fucked her a lot.
狠狠地操了她
Can I say that here?
这里能说这个吗
You can say what you want--
你想说什么都行
Godfrey Industries is a leader
戈弗雷工业在三维器官打印技术上
in three-dimensional organ printing, right?
处于领先地位 对吗
Pioneered it. We're in clinical trials on the beta version
行业先驱 我们的测试版胆囊再造术
for regenerating gallbladder function.
已经进入了临床试验阶段
But the target demographic for that technology will be dead soon,
但这项技术针对的目标人群都是些快要死的老人
which puts a big dent in repeat business.
对持续盈利来说不是好事
We should be focusing our genetic engineering
我们的基因工程技术应该注重于
on enhancing the youth experience.
提高年轻人的感官体验
Bigger, better, tighter, longer, thicker...
更大 更强 更紧 更长 更粗
I guarantee you,
我保证
Healani Kaulakakui never wants the party to end.
赫拉妮·卡拉库伊绝对会是我们的忠实客户
Perhaps we can discuss this later during sidebar.
或许我们可以晚点再私下讨论这个
Gentlemen, thank you for your time.
先生们 感谢你们的参加
Quick question...
还有个问题
... about the quarterly earnings report.
是关于季度收益报表的
Table 47. Miscellaneous R and D. What's that?
表格47 其它研发费用 是什么
R and D that's miscellaneous.
就是其它的相关研发
Seems like a lot of zeroes are being spent on miscellaneous.
这些相关研发可花了不少钱啊
What for? It's extremely technical.
到底研发什么 极其复杂的技术
You'd need an advanced degree in paleovirology
你必须拥有古代病毒学的高阶学位
to even begin to understand.
才能窥其一二
Any of you guys got an advanced degree in paleovirology?
你们中有人有古代病毒学的学位吗
So, millions of dollars of my money...
这么说 你花了我数百万的钱
... is being spent, and no one knows on what.
却没人知道用来干了什么
Now, that just doesn't feel right.
怎么都说不过去
My mother's gone.
我母亲已经去世了
From now on, you'll be dealing with me.
从现在起 你们要交待的是我
And this runaround bullshit isn't gonna fly.
我绝不会容许这种私吞公♥司♥财产的行为
You feel me on that?
都听见了吗
Roman, you're a bright young man.
罗曼 你是个聪明的年轻人
Together, there's no limit to what we can--
你我携手 我们一定能...
Let's take this to your office, shall we?
去你办公室再说 好吗
I've always had an understanding with your family.
一直以来 我与你们家族都有协议
I keep Godfrey Industries profitable,
只要我保证戈弗雷工业一直盈利
I'm given a free hand to run things as I see fit.
就不会有人来干预我的研究
How much are you skimming?
你偷了多少
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
你根本不知道自己在说什么
That was uncalled for, unfair, and wrong.
这个指控简直荒唐至极
I asked a question in there. I expect an answer.
在里面时我问了个问题 还等着你的答案
Until I get one, I'm putting a freeze on all further funding.
在我得到之前 我会冻结所有资金
You don't have the authority.
你没有这个权力
My mother and Norman didn't give a shit about
我母亲和诺曼或许不在乎你都在做些什么
whatever it is you're up to, but the joyride's over.
见不得人的勾当 但好日子到头了
Everyone has secrets locked away
每个人都有深藏在某处
behind closed doors somewhere, Roman.
不为人知的秘密 罗曼
I'm certain you'd like me to keep yours.
你一定也希望我能保守你的秘密
Oh, you don't want to squab with me, Pryce.
别小看我 普赖斯
It won't come out well for you.
不然你会死得很惨
Good morning, Olivia.
早上好 奥利维亚
"Good morning, Dr. Pryce.
早上好 普赖斯博士
I feel like a million bucks!
我今天感觉真不错
I'm feeling stronger every day."
感觉自己每天都在好转
It was three months ago.
这是三个月前的你
It's week 14. Let's see how we're doing.
这已经是第14周 来看看我们进展如何
I'm feeling as if this recuperation is never gonna end.
我感觉自己都快要躺疯了
Thanks to you, I'm talking like I shuck corn for a living.
多亏了你 如今我说话就像含了一嘴玉米粒似的
Learning how to speak all over again takes time.
重新学会如何说话需要时间
Patience, I know, I know. Just spare me
要有耐心 我知道 就省省你那堆
your daily "Ode to self" where you remind me
每天挂在嘴边的自我感恩吧
I was clinically dead, in a coma for two months.
我清楚自己已经死过一回 还昏迷了两个月
How much longer do you intend to hold me as your gimp hostage?
你还要把我在这里关多久
Open wide.
张嘴
You're in a grim mood.
看来你今天心情不太好啊
Damn, I'm good.
我真是太厉害了
We need to talk about Roman.
我们得谈谈罗曼
Why? Did he ask about me?
怎么 他问起我了吗
Not exactly.
不完全是
Let's check your lingual dexterity.
来检查下你舌头的灵活度
Up...
上
down...
下
left, right.
左 右
Johann, talk to me.
约翰 告诉我
Let's have a look at your leg.
现在来检查你的腿
Oh, there's still significant muscle atrophy.
肌肉萎缩的情况还是很严重
An inch and a half difference.
跟之前相差一点五英寸
To be expected after shortening the adductor magnus
由于部分大收肌被用于舌头移植
to harvest the donor tissue for the lingual transplant--
因此这种情况在预期之中
Johann, damn it!
约翰 该死的
Your son's been playing master of the universe.
你儿子正在公♥司♥呼风唤雨
He's throwing his weight around, snooping through the books.
如今他到处发号♥施令 追查账目
He threatened to terminate me if I don't explain some of our...
甚至威胁要中止我的研究 如果我不解释清楚
... more sensitive expenditures.
一些敏感支出
He has no idea how critical your work is to our family.
他不明白你的研究对我们家族来说有多重要
To him.
对他更是
Ironic.
真是讽刺
He must be starting to get hungry by now.
他应该已经开始觉得饥渴了
Yes.
没错
I wonder how he's been satiating.
不知他会如何满足自己的欲望
I shudder to think.
我不敢想象
You just can't get enough of me, can you?
你就是对我欲罢不能 是吧
First you pay, then we play.
先付钱 我们再来开心
It's all there.
都在这了
You want me to start a new crop?
要我再养一批吗
Start tonight.
今晚就开始
It'll take a few days. Twice as many next time.
那要几天时间 下次数量增加一倍
Nice digs.
房♥子很漂亮
Look, I know things were bad when I split--
我知道我离开得不是时候
Fuck you. Just hear me out.
滚蛋 听我说完
Not interested. We're done. Please.
没兴趣 我们结束了 求你了
Lynda's in jail. I need your help.
琳达进监狱了 我需要你的帮忙
No.
别想
Fuck. Be mad at me. But this is Lynda we're talking about.
发火冲我来 但这事关琳达
Sounds like she fucked up. Not my problem.
听上去是她自己倒霉 与我无关
She was always good to you. She's not gonna make it in there.
她一直对你很好 她在里面会熬不下去的
What do you want me to do about it?
你想我怎么办
I need money...
我需要钱...
... to hire a lawyer.
...来请律师
So you came here to beg.
所以你是来乞讨的了
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表