剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
A product of my European upbringing, no doubt.
这无疑都怪我父母的欧洲式养育
But it doesn't mean I can't strive to be a better mother.
但这不代表我不能争取做一个好妈妈
To both of you.
你们的好妈妈
I want us to be a family. She hasn't changed.
我希望能一家团聚 她一点都没变
This is my daughter. I won't watch you prey on her.
这是我亲骨肉 我不会让你愚弄她
I'm comforting her. You're leading her on!
我在安慰她 你在哄骗诱导她
You never once cared about her. Both of you.
你从来都没关心过她 你们两个
Out.
都给我出去
She's gone. Shelley needs a break.
她走了 雪莉需要休息
I haven't seen my sister in seven months.
我已经七个月没见过我妹妹了
Consider the mental anguish she's been through.
想象一下她精神上所遭受的痛苦
On account of Olivia. Both of you are toxic.
都因为奥利维亚 你们俩都不是好货
Shelley is malnourished, dehydrated.
雪莉现在营养不良 严重脱水
She has old gunshot wounds that still haven't healed properly,
她之前中过枪伤 因为一直得不到治疗
causing an infection so egregious
引起的重度感染
it's wiped out her immune system.
彻底摧毁了她的免疫系统
Which is why her phosphorescence has disappeared.
所以她的磷光才会消失
And then there's the laceration on her back.
还有她背上的那道刀伤
What she needs, even more than medical attention,
比起医疗护理 她现在更需要的
is a period of emotional healing,
是情绪上的恢复
which means a peaceful environment
意思是她需要一个安静的环境
away from the howling mobs on the street
远离街上那些追捕她的暴徒
and your endless fucking familial dysfunction.
也远离你们这个破碎家庭无休止的争论
I can't tell you how disturbing it is you're the one
由你来照顾我妹妹的情绪
responsible for my sister's peace of mind.
还真是让我担心
I've been seeing to your needs adequately, haven't I?
我一直都满足了你的需要 不是吗
I'm not fragile the way she is.
我没她那么脆弱
Nobody means more to me in this world than that girl in there.
对我来说 这世上没有谁能比她更重要
Then we at least have one thing in common.
那我们至少还有一样共同点
One more thing.
还有一件事
It's imperative you tell no one, no one, Shelley is here.
你绝对不能跟任何人说雪莉在这
I'm not an idiot.
我不是傻子
Hey, what are you doing out of bed?
你怎么下床了
I'm OK.
我没事
You need to rest, OK? Pryce says you need to rest.
你需要休息 知道吗 普赖斯说的
Look, I'm sorry you have
我很抱歉你不得不
to come back to the same old shit with Olivia.
再次忍♥受奥利维亚的这些所作所为
She's... different.
她不同了
No, she isn't.
不 她还是那样
Listen to me. She stopped
从你消失的那天起
thinking about you the day you disappeared.
她就没有再想过你一分一毫
I'm not gonna let her worm her way back in, OK?
我不会再让她像从前一样伤害你
It's too much stress on you.
对你来说太痛苦了
I'll do whatever it takes to get her out of our lives for good.
我会尽我所能将她永远逐出我们的生活
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
I don't even want to know what you were doing.
我根本不想知道你刚才在做什么
Well, then don't ask.
那就别问
Double homicide, Buffalo, New York.
双尸案 纽约州布法罗市
Christmas, 1965. Married couple had their throats ripped out
1965年的圣诞 一对夫妇喉咙被咬断
while their six-year-old daughter hid in the closet.
六岁的女儿躲在了衣柜里 因此幸免于难
Only thing she would say of the perpetrator
她对凶手的唯一描述就是
was the woman had "Hair of night."
那女人拥有"黑夜一般的长发"
Why are you showing me this?
为什么你要给我看这些
Cops were able to lift a
警♥察♥成功在现场
clean set of prints from the crime scene,
采集到了一组指纹
but there was no match.
但一直无法配对
Until today.
直到今天
I ran Olivia's fingerprints through the database,
我在系统里搜索了关于奥利维亚指纹的信息
and they came back to this murder.
然后我找到了这个
You got Olivia's fingerprints?
你拿到了奥利维亚的指纹
I was trying to rule her out. Now I can't.
我本想排除她的嫌疑 这下不可能了
Wait, this happened in 1965, for Chrissakes.
等等 这可是发生在1965年的事
I ran 'em five different times.
我反复验证了五次
I've got a guy at Quantico who eyeballed them himself
甚至找了匡提科的一个朋友亲眼查证
to preclude computer error.
以排除电脑错误的可能
I know it doesn't make any sense. It doesn't make any sense.
我知道这很难理解 这根本不可能
She wasn't even born.
那时她根本还没出生
I don't know, 60 is the new 40.
我也说不准 很多60岁的人看起来也就40
She's rich. Is it possible
她有的是钱 有没有可能
she's doing some kind of experimental treatment?
她接受了什么实验性的治疗
You would know what goes
你应该比任何人都清楚
on in that White Tower better than anybody.
白塔里能发生什么事
This, um, this witness, she still around?
这个证人 还能找到她吗
Her address in Buffalo. Let's talk to her.
她有个布法罗的地址 我们去找她谈谈
Michael Chasseur. I'm the new...
迈克尔·切丝 我是新来的...
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
I understand you might be able to shed some light on some folks
我听说你或许可以提供一些线索
having bad accidents that aren't accidental.
关于那些不是意外的意外事件
You've spoken to Peter.
你跟彼得谈过了
He told me about a dream you both had, apparently.
他告诉我你们都做了一个同样的梦
Little kids, parents, house with pretty windows,
小孩 父母 有着漂亮窗户的房♥子
and some bad guys looking to do harm.
还有一些坏人试图作恶
Hm. First I've ever heard of a dream police.
我第一次听说还有专门调查梦境的警♥察♥
So you didn't have this dream? I might have.
这么说你没做过这个梦 我或许做了
But when my head hits the pillow, I, uh, I'm dead to the world.
可我一旦沾到枕头 就睡的比什么都沉
Wake up, don't remember a thing.
醒来后什么都不记得
Some people have things that keep them awake at night.
有时候 人们会为了一些事而夜不能寐
Not me.
我不会
Know anything about a home invasion?
你听说过一起入室行凶案吗
Old lady got a fatal gunshot in her chest.
一位老太太被子弹击中胸部致死
Two others in critical condition.
另外两位受害者情况危殆
Nope.
没有
Assailant's description is strangely similar
关于凶手的描述与之前斯温警长
to the one Sheriff Sworn issued for your sister a while back...
对你妹妹的描述奇迹般地相似
My sister's dead. So is Sheriff Sworn.
我妹妹已经死了 斯温警长也是
I lost a sister, too.
我也失去了一个妹妹
I know what it's like.
我明白你的心情
Not something you get over.
这不是你能轻易忘怀的事
Ever.
永远不能
So, uh...
这么说
... this dream Peter told you about give you any leads?
彼得提到的这个梦给了你什么线索吗
Maybe.
或许吧
A house in Ohio matches the description.
俄亥俄州有一处房♥子符合他的描述
Long drive. Yep.
离这挺远啊 没错
You want to watch out for those speed traps.
你可要小心高速上的限速
The five-oh can be real fuck-heads.
那些条子有时候可操蛋了
But you probably get professional courtesy.
但都是同僚 他们应该不会对你怎样吧
Why don't you come along? Me being new around here.
不如跟我一起去如何 毕竟我新来乍到
Unfortunately, I have a pressing
很遗憾 我今天已经
doctor's appointment I can't reschedule.
跟医生约好了 不能改期
Hmm. Hope it's nothing serious. Thanks.
希望不是什么太严重的问题 谢了
We both have a lot at stake in this town.
这座小镇如今岌岌可危
I don't need to tell you what it's been through.
你也知道这里的人们都经历了什么
Anything I can do to help.
我一定尽全力帮助
Well, let's make a point of getting together,
那不如我们改天约个时间
figure where things went so terribly wrong.
一起讨论下到底问题出在哪里
Sounds like a plan. When?
听起来不错 什么时候
We'll call you. We'll call your office.
我们会跟你的办公室联络的
I'll expect to hear from you.
我期待着你的消息
Yeah. OK. Good.
没问题 一定
Three, two, one...
三 二 一
Blastoff! Whoa!
起飞
Julian. Front and center. It's time for your allergy shot.
胡里安 快过来 到时间打过敏针了
I can't move. I'm dead.
我不能动 我已经死了
There's a Fruit Roll-Up in it for you.
屋里有水果卷正等着你哦
Come on, buddy. Let's go.
来吧 伙计 快来
My breakthrough in extrauterine fetal incubation involved
我在胚胎宫外发育技术上取得了重大突破
an artificial umbilical vein conducting atmospheric oxygen
通过一条人工脐静脉将大气中的氧
and a fluorocarbon mixture through the ductus venosus
和一种碳氟化合物经静脉导管
to the inferior vena cava to
输送至下腔静脉
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表