剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
for her sister's dowry.
买♥♥了两头牛做为嫁妆
So she did the unthinkable.
于是她也做出了不可思议的事情
She defied the law of her land and her blood
她违背了国家和种族的法律
and she stole him.
他和她偷♥情♥了
They rode a day and a night
他们日夜兼程
until they dared sleep without a search party catching up.
没有搜索队追上才敢睡觉
But when she awoke,
但当她醒来的时候
Dimitri,
迪米特里
both horses,
两匹马
and the rings on her fingers were gone.
还有她手上的戒指都不见了
A search party came across her the next day.
第二天就有搜索队找到了她
Nine months passed.
九个月过去了
And so the child, Magdalena, was not heard from again.
马格达莱纳这个孩子 就再也没有消息了
And Olivia informed her father
奥利维亚告诉她爸爸
she'd be going to the academy in the city
她要去城里学院
to learn the dramatic arts.
学习戏剧
A gypsy is a gypsy is a gypsy.
吉普赛人就是吉普赛人
They will steal the rings from your fingers
他们会偷走你的戒指
and the love from your heart.
还有你心中的爱
But as he discovered history's truest and cruelest nature...
但当他发现历史最真实 最残酷的本质...
...to repeat,
...在反复发生
I was there waiting for him.
我就在那儿等着他
I was right there.
就在那里
Shall I order another bottle?
还要再点一瓶吗
Yes.
好的
It's time for you to go to bed.
你该上♥床♥睡觉了
Happy birthday, darling.
生日快乐 亲爱的
I was wondering if I might ask you to join me in the attic.
不知道你不愿不愿意跟我去阁楼
Why?
干什么
There's something I'd like to show you.
我想给你看点东西
What is this?
这是什么
Remember.
记住
All those secrets,
所有那些秘密
whispers of a dream.
梦里的低语
My ordeal, so many disappointments over the years.
我受的折磨 这些年来的失望
Juliet and many others came.
朱丽叶和其他人都来过
None with the mark.
他们都没有标记
And many went.
还有很多离开了
Until finally he came, my miracle.
直到他来了 我的奇迹
He was born with the caul.
他是命运的宠儿
He will always be mine.
他永远都是我的
What are you?
你是什么
That luminous red caul I peeled
从他褶皱的皮肤上我亲自
from his wrinkled skin myself
剥下的红色胎膜
and consumed with the humblest gratitude.
用最谦卑的态度把它吃掉
And, finally, the truth of your birthright.
最终 你与生俱来的权利的真♥相♥
Who? Who? Who?! It was an angel.
是谁的种 谁的 是天使的
You always knew how to find the right spot.
你总是能找对地方
So what am I thinking?
我在想什么
That you wish the summer would never end.
你希望夏天永不结束
I'm thinking that it's time to go home.
我该回家了
I was never here. Dream about something nice.
我没来过这儿 想点美好的东西吧
Fucking angels.
该死的天使们
It was you.
就是你
She's waiting to meet her father.
她在等着见她的爸爸
What are you?
你是什么
What are we?
我们是什么
You know what you have to do. No.
你知道该怎么做 不要
No! No! No! No! No! No!
不要 不要 不要
No! No! No! No!
不要 不要
You can't control the hunger.
你控制不了自己的渴望
Let it take you.
让它控制你
No!
不要
You must make your heart steel. You must make your heart steel.
你一定要坚定不移 你一定要坚定不移
You must make your heart steel.
你一定要坚定不移
You must make your heart steel.
你一定要坚定不移
You must make your heart steel. Clever boy.
你一定要坚定不移 聪明的孩子
You are a warrior.
你是个战士
You don't win.
你赢不了的
Oh, my poor boy.
可怜的孩子
I love you so much.
我很爱你
Pai saraca irima me
[咒语]
Saraca irima me
[咒语]
Fost-am le doftor cu ie
[咒语]
Fost-am le doftor cu ie
[咒语]
To rise, a victim of your own hand.
起来吧 你自己的受害者
It is the way of our kind.
这是我们种族的形成方式
Oh, darling,
亲爱的
I always win.
我总是胜者
You're not a warrior.
你不是战士
You are a dragon.
你是一条龙
Do it.
下手吧
So... proud of you.
真...替你骄傲
You talk too much.
你话太多了
You must make your heart still.
你一定要坚定不移
But the crown, like everything, has its price.
但是王权 如其它一样 都是有代价的
I only hope you're ready for it.
我希望你准备好了
Your Grace?
阁下
I think you're gonna like it.
我觉得你会喜欢的
Sudoku keeps the mind spry.
数独会让你思维敏捷
You'll find that's no small thing when you reach my age.
等你到我这个年纪就会发现那很重要了
But then I suppose it's impossible for a man of your age
但我觉得让你这个岁数的人
to believe it will ever come to pass.
相信这会发生很难
Speak in straight lines, papist. Why am I here?
我有话直说了 主教 我为什么在这儿
Why am I here?
我为什么在这儿
Are we debating ontology?
我们在争论存在论吗
Don't contact me again.
别再联♥系♥我了
Michael Chasseur.
迈克尔·切丝
I have a job for you.
我有个活给你
Keep it. I don't need the silver from you.
不用了 我不要你的施舍
Who said anything about money?
谁在谈钱了呀
It's not that kind of job.
这不是那种工作
Hemlock Grove.
铁杉镇
It was him,
罗曼·戈弗雷
Roman Godfrey...
是他...
...who murdered your sister.
...杀了你的姐姐
Mmm. Yummy.
真好吃
Well!
很好
I suppose we can find room.
我想我们能找个地方好好安置的
You hungry?
你饿了吗
Not right now.
现在不饿
Maybe later.
一会的吧
You doing all right?
你没事吧
Yeah. You're my little honeybun.
你是我的宝贝
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表