剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Can you please loan me $20,000? I'll pay you back.
求你借我两万行吗 我会还你的
I always liked your mother.
我一直很喜欢你妈妈
She baked cookies.
她会烤饼干
My mother never baked cookies.
我妈就从来不烤
I can shoot you the dough.
我可以给你面团
I'm not gonna do that. I'm not giving you shit.
但我不会借你钱 一毛都没有
Maybe you forgot I saved your life.
你是不是忘了我曾经救过你一命
Shelley saved yours.
雪莉也救过你
I think about her all the time.
我一直想着她
She might still be out there. She died alone.
她可能还在某处 她独自死去了
And when Letha died, and I needed you,
而且丽萨过世 我需要你时
you tucked your dick between your legs and ran away
你没种帮忙还掉头就跑
like the little fucking bitch you are.
跟个小贱娘儿们一样
Get out of my house.
给我滚
Roman, please...
罗曼 求你了
Get out of my house.
滚出去
Today, I said goodbye to Letha and her baby.
今天 我去送丽萨和她的孩子了
The baby I never got to hold.
那个我还没有机会抱一下的孩子
It's been hard these weeks,
这几个星期 我都很难接受
to accept the fact that they're both gone.
他们两个都不在了的这个事实
But spreading their ashes over the Allegheny
但把他们的骨灰洒进阿勒格尼河后
brought closure and resolution.
让我彻底放下了这一切
Maybe this is my way of saying goodbye to you, too.
也许 这也是我和你告别的方式
You were like a daughter to me, Shelley.
雪莉 你就像是我的女儿一样
I wish I believed in heaven.
我希望那有天堂
Then I'd have hope of seeing both my girls again.
那样 我还有希望与我的两个女儿重逢
Love always, Uncle Norman.
永远爱你的诺曼叔叔
Oh, Christ.
天呐
Imported from Ecuador this time of year.
厄瓜多尔进口 只在这个季节生长的鲜花
So much for my carbon footprint.
为此我可是大费了一番周章
Norman, it's so sweet of you.
诺曼 你真贴心
Did I, uh, know you were coming over?
你跟我说过你要过来吗
No. No, I... I wanted to, um, to surprise you.
没 我就是想给你个惊喜
You know I hate surprises. I'm a mess.
你知道我不喜欢惊喜 瞧我这糟样子
You want to give yourself a break.
你该好好放松一下自己
Been to hell and back.
毕竟刚从鬼门关转了一圈回来
There's this doctor that I want you to see.
我想给你介绍个医生
He's... he's an expert in seizures.
他...他是治疗抽搐方面的专家
Johann has everything under control.
有约翰的治疗我就够了
You put too much faith in Pryce.
你过于信任普赖斯了
I already bit my tongue off once. It was extremely unpleasant.
我已经咬断舌头一次了 那一点都不好受
I have no intention of having another seizure
我没打算再抽搐一次
and repeating the experience.
再经历一次那个痛苦了
You know, I... I thought that we could get you out for a walk.
我在想 我们可以出去散散步
I do not want people staring at me
我不想被别人盯着看我
leaning on a cane like some damn invalid.
歪在拐杖上就像个残疾人似的样子
I could bring my new car around and take you for a ride.
我可以开我的新车过来 带你兜兜风
Get some wind in your hair.
享受微风拂过发梢的感觉
You know, the leaves are turning, it's...
知道吗 树叶都已经变颜色了
Come on! Pryce will pitch a fit.
走吧 普赖斯会生气的
All right, let's do it.
算了 走吧
Good girl.
真乖
Honest to God, Olivia,
说真的 奥利维亚
you're as beautiful as the day my brother brought you home.
你与那天我哥哥初次带你回家时一样美丽
What keeps you hanging around, Norman?
诺曼 你为什么会一直留在我身边
Why not take your millions, buy yourself a jet,
为什么不用你的百万家财 买♥♥架飞机
go somewhere... exotic with a 25-year-old?
随便去哪 找个25岁的姑娘来段异国情缘
Everything I want in life is standing right in front of me.
我这辈子梦寐以求的人正站在我面前
You're all I have left.
你是此生仅剩的挚爱
Am I?
我是吗
What about your nephew?
那你外甥呢
Has he been to see you?
他来看过你吗
He's... busy with other matters.
他...有别的事要忙
Thanks for the flowers.
谢谢你的花
Hey, you!
你回来了
Well, it was worth a try.
好吧 总要试试的
He's a fucking prick.
他真是他妈的混帐
You want something to eat?
想吃点什么吗
No, I'm not hungry.
不用了 我不饿
Can I borrow the car again?
我能再借用一下你的车吗
Please.
求你了
It's on the street.
车在外面
Thank you.
谢谢
Peter!
彼得
Stay out of trouble.
别惹事
You're the guy, right?
你就是那个人吧
Who's watching over you?
谁是你的守护者
Saint Sebastian.
圣塞巴斯蒂安
Let's get this motherfucker done.
咱们尽快完事吧
I wanna see the money first.
我要先见到钱
It's all gonna be there when I count it, right?
等我数的时候还是这么多吧
"He that is already corrupt is naturally suspicious."
腐♥败♥之人生性多疑[出自塞缪尔·约翰逊]
So are we gonna do this thing or what?
你还干不干了
Yeah.
干
Follow me.
跟我来
You're the first gadji to sample what my people
你是头一个尝试被我族人称为
once referred to as "Saint Sebastian's Arrow."
"圣塞巴斯蒂安之箭"的嘎吉
Yeah, I heard of that.
我听说过这玩意
Then you've lived a large life, my friend,
看来你的见识很广嘛 朋友
not many people have.
可不是人人都知道这玩意的
What the fuck is a "Gadji"?
什么是“嘎吉”
It's what Gypsies call outsiders.
这是吉普赛人对外族人的叫法
I'm dropping ancient knowledge here,
这些都是我们吉普赛人的古老文化
shared only by my people, but now,
本来只有我的族人才知道 但现在
I'm sharing it with you.
我告诉你们
Totally down with ancient knowledge.
最喜欢研究古老文化了
Like the pyramids... What was that shit about?
比如说金字塔 那是怎么来的
Gypsies, man.
是吉普赛人 哥们
Gypsies... Egyptians.
吉普赛人 埃及人
That was us. We built that shit.
就是我们 那玩意是我们建的
And to think I consider myself a student of history.
我还以为自己对历史颇有研究了 居然不知道这个
The way of the arrow,
箭的制♥作♥方式
like the true purposes of the pyramids,
就像建金字塔的真正目的一样
was lost in the mists of time.
由于年代久远已无法考证
But I brought it back,
但我让它得以重见天日
figuring out a way to refine it.
并研究出一种精炼的方法
Making it 10,000 times more potent.
让它强力一万倍
Sounds dope. Comes on hard, you peak,
听起来很牛啊 上来就有强烈快♥感♥ 直到巅峰
then you settle down fast and easy.
然后很快就能轻易恢复
Like an arrow flying through time and space.
就像箭穿越时空
Twenty large is a major investment.
两万美元是笔不小的数目
Our boss was hesitant at first.
我们老板一开始有些犹豫
But your weed man...
但你那些死人
Our client. ... vouched for you,
我们的客户 替你担♥保♥
so we're taking a shot.
所以我们才决定一试
You will not regret this.
你不会后悔的
This isn't even a drug, really. It's more like a...
这确切来说都不算是毒品 它更像是
... a biomorphic portal into another dimension.
引领你进入另一次元的生物诱剂
Long as it fucks you up.
只要能让我爽
And gives our boss a profit on his capital.
让我们老板的投资得到回报
Gentlemen...
先生们
I give you Sebzilla.
这就是塞布奇拉
Tilt your heads back.
仰头
Ow! Shit burns!
这货烧得慌
Good.
好了
Yo, I don't feel anything.
我什么都没感觉到
Better not be playing with us, holmes.
你最好别玩花样 哥们
Chill, it'll happen soon.
冷静 马上就会起效了
Yo, what the fuck?
你干什么呢
Dude, we don't roll like that.
小子 我们不玩那一套
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表