剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Per se, it's, uh, it's sort of a feeding...
是某种进食方式
Oh, God, listen to yourself.
天啊 听听你自己说的
And you maul people to death?
而你会把人撕碎
No, I don't actually. I was defending myself.
不 我不会 我只是自卫
And what neither of you know is that Roman hates the way he is.
你们都不知道的是 罗曼讨厌自己的本性
He's getting treatments.
他在接受治疗
You stay away from that baby! Excuse me?
离那孩子远点 不是吧
You killed two people. Why?
你杀了两个人 为什么
They were from the dreams!
他们在梦里出现过
I knew it! I told you to stay away!
我就知道 我告诉过你离远点了
Will you put the knife down?
把刀放下行吗
You're not going to stab us.
你又不会真的捅我们
Don't push it.
别逼我
Miranda, you had the dream too.
米兰达 你也做过那个梦
So you recognized the house, right?
你认出了那房♥子 对吧
The kid? The guy in the mask?
还有那孩子 那个带面具的人
The bees? We had to do it. Tell her!
那些蜜蜂 我们别无选择 告诉她
They really tried to kill that little boy?
他们真想杀了那个孩子吗
Killed at least six that we know about.
据我们所知 他们至少已经杀了六个孩子
So far.
暂时而已
Who are they? I mean,
他们是什么人
why am I even having the same dreams as you?
为什么我会跟你们有一样的梦
We don't know. And I'm sorry that I lied.
我们不知道 抱歉我说谎了
But we're getting these dreams for a reason.
但我们会做这些梦一定是有原因的
You're not gonna give this up, are you?
你们不会放弃的 是吧
We can't. Then you're an idiot.
我们不能放弃 那你们就是蠢蛋
And so am I.
我也一样
So you're gonna help?
这么说你会帮忙吗
Well, I don't see that I have any other choice
现在这种情况
under the circumstances.
我看不出还有别的选择
So, the dream was, um, clearest when we were with Miranda.
那个梦 我们跟米兰达一起的时候最清晰
OK, I can use that. Hold on.
好 我们可以利用这个 等等
What do you want me to do?
你们要我做什么
I'm freaking out here.
我都快吓死了
Well, it's about to get a lot freakier.
接下来的事会更吓人
So if you want out, now is your chance.
如果你想退出 现在是最后机会
We need you. Please.
我们需要你 求你了
The Femeia Inecata might work.
窒息之女咒或许有用
Come on.
来吧
What, the bathtub again?
什么 又是浴缸
Yeah, but this time, it's a little different.
是 但这次有点不同
You have to drown me.
你得让我溺水
So, Pryce tells me it's a thymoma, which has a good chance...
普赖斯说是胸腺瘤 很有可能...
It's not. It's an acute lymphoma.
不是 是急性淋巴瘤
Which means what? It's a form of cancer that affects...
什么意思 一种癌症 会影响...
What I want to know is...
我想知道的是
... how do we get rid of it? What's involved in curing me?
要怎么清楚 怎样才能治愈
We don't speak of cures.
这种病我们一般不说治愈
Remission is a more useful term.
用缓解可能更准确
Five-year survival rates...
五年的存活率
Just... just put it in terms I can understand.
能说点我明白的吗
A number, odds, whatever.
数字 几率什么的
Well, given the stage, I'd say... 20 percent.
就你目前病情来看 只能说 两成几率
That it could get worse?
有可能恶化吗
There's a 20 percent chance you'll survive.
只有两成的几率能活下去
Twenty?
两成吗
I don't want to get your hopes up unreasonably.
我不想让你期望太高
Treatment involves a surgery, chemotherapy, radiation.
治疗方式包括手术 化疗 放疗
We're doing some very interesting work
我们在骨髓与干细胞移植方面
with bone marrow and stem cell transplants.
也取得了一些新的进展
I'm going to, uh, admit you for further testing.
我先帮你办理入院 做进一步的检查
You, uh, might want to pack an overnight bag...
你最好稍微收拾点随身行李
You're the envoy? I am.
你就是使者 没错
So all the rumors about the crimes... must be true.
这么说那些罪行的传闻 看来都是真的
Calling them "Crimes" tells me you've already lost faith.
称它们为"罪行"正说明你已经失去了信念
You're the arbiter of faith now?
如今你还成信念的仲裁者了
I see you've given yourself quite a promotion.
看来你倒是给自己升了不少官啊
Put down the gun, Francis.
把枪放下 弗朗西斯
And give up the only leverage you people understand?
让我放下你们这种人唯一明白的要挟吗
You didn't come here...
你不是来这
... looking for converts.
寻找叛徒的
Rather than spend the rest of my life
我不想再让自己的余生
trapped in a marriage with the wrong person,
绑在一段错误的婚姻里
I have put together a 47-step plan
所以我制定了一套47步的计划
to renovate my wife's personality
来重塑我妻子的性格
to be more compatible with my own.
让她更加适应我
Now, I have divided the steps into four phases
我将这些步骤分为了四个阶段
one, two, C, and D...
一 二 丙 丁
... which I find hilarious.
挺幽默吧
I thought we could spend the rest of the session going over it,
我们可以用剩下的时间来过一遍
since you're the people expert.
毕竟你是心理专家嘛
Is that your wife?
那是你妻子吗
No.
不是
No.
不是的
Ice.
放冰
Have you done this before?
你以前干过这个吗
I've read about it.
我在书上读到过
You've read about it? We're talking about drowning, right?
你读过 现在说的可是淹死你啊
Water connected me to whatever was out there before.
上一次水将我与它们连系了起来
I need it inside me this time.
这次我需要它们进入我体内
It almost killed you last time.
可上次差点害死你
Hand me what it is that touched them.
把他们碰过的东西给我
It's all about electrical impulses.
一切靠的都是电脉冲
The circuit between us can't be broken.
所以我们之间的联♥系♥绝不能断
You cannot let go.
无论如何别放手
Whatever I do, you have to hold me under.
不管我做什么 你们都要按住我
I will be fine,
我会没事的
even if it doesn't look that way.
尽管看起来可能不是那样
You promise me?
能保证吗
Yeah.
好
Peter?
彼得
Ok.
好吧
Is this supposed to happen? We have to hold her down!
这样正常吗 我们得按住她
I can't do this! She's drowning! She knows what she's doing!
我做不到 她快淹死了 她知道自己在做什么
No, I can't. Don't let go!
我做不到 别放手
It's OK! Hey, hey, hey, hey... -
没事了 没事了
They're looking for...
他们在寻找
... a child, one in particular.
一个特别的小孩
Slaughter of the innocents? What?
无辜者大屠♥杀♥ 什么
It's... it's the story of Herod. He heard a child was born.
这是希律王的故事 他听说一名婴儿诞生
It was a threat to his power.
会威胁到他的势力
He murdered a whole generation trying to find the one.
所以他为了找到这个婴儿残杀了一整代人
How many more are they gonna kill?
他们还要杀多少
Photographs of babies
那里有无数孩子的照片
with something on their faces like a membrane or...
他们的脸上看起来都有一层薄膜还是
A caul. What?
是胎膜 什么
The Caul.
命运的宠儿
The girl was saying it as she was dying. I just didn't realize.
那女孩死前说的就是这个 当时我没明白过来
And how do you know what that is? Nadia was born with one.
你怎么知道那是什么 纳迪亚便是这个宠儿
They're after the baby.
他们要杀的是宝宝
Listen to me. That doctor is worse than cancer.
听我说 那医生比癌症还可怕
Oncology is last medieval form of medicine.
肿瘤学是医学界里最原始野蛮的学科
Chopping out organs, poisoning with chemo.
切除器官 用化学药物毒害病人
Radioactive for bombs, not people.
还有用来做炸♥弹♥的放射性物质 根本不该用在人身上
If you're here to preach kale juice
如果你是来推销甘蓝汁
or wheatgrass enemas, I'm not in the mood.
或是小麦草灌肠剂的话 抱歉我现在没这个心情
I have theory. Would have published research paper,
我有个理论 本来可以发布成论文的
but department chairman was discovered homosexual,
但我那时的系主任被发现是同性恋
which in Russia is not permitted.
这在俄♥罗♥斯♥是不被接受的
Get to the point.
说重点
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表