剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
How's it any of your business?
跟你有什么关系
Let me tell you what I think's going down here.
告诉你我是怎么想的吧
I don't believe there ever was a car crash.
我根本不信有什么车祸
What are you, crazy?
你疯了吗
I know a grift when I see one.
没有诈骗能逃过我的眼睛
You find yourself a poor, little, rich boy,
你盯上了一个可怜的富家公子
you park your car in front of his house
于是把车停在他家门前
and then you get your partner to ram it into the ditch.
然后让同伙把车撞到沟里去
I bet you weren't even in the car when it happened.
我打赌撞车的时候你根本不在车里吧
I don't have a partner. You show up at rich boy's door,
我没有同伙 你出现在富家公子门口
"Oh, I have a scratch on my head. I've had a terrible accident."
"我的头受伤了 我出了车祸"
He takes you in, and then you worm your way into the sack
他收留了你 你就慢慢摸上他的床
and give it to him like he's never had it before.
然后把自己给他 把他迷得死去火来
"Oh, Daddy! Oh, you're so big!"
"哦爹地 你好大"
"Oh, I'm coming so hard... " Fuck you!
"哦我来了 好猛" 去你♥妈♥的♥
"I think I'm gonna explode!"
"我要受不了了"
You get him all cranked up, working him,
让他被你迷住 引诱他
then you start looking around for
然后你就四处寻找
somebody to drive him crazy with jealousy with.
寻找一个能让他妒火中烧的男人
This is where you get lucky.
说来你运气真好
'Cause you find yourself a guy with soulful eyes,
你遇见了一个拥有深邃双眼的男人
who just happens to work at the repair shop.
他恰巧就在修车厂工作
So you use repair shop boy as your patsy.
然后就利用他来当你的替罪羊
I mean, it's almost too easy.
这也太简单了
But what you don't know is, there are two things you don't know.
但是有两件事你不知道
One, Roman is a whole pile of evil shit
第一 罗曼就是个邪恶的烂人
that you don't even begin to understand.
你永远不会明白关于他的真♥相♥
Two, Peter has a tender heart,
第二 彼得有一颗柔软的心
and a cousin who loves him,
还有一个爱他的表姐
and if you hurt him, I will put so much pain on you,
如果你伤害了他 我会让你痛苦万分
you will never get well. I gotta go.
永无休止 我得走了
Hey, you saw an opportunity and you worked it.
你看到一丝机会就努力争取
I get that.
这我明白
I've done worse, trust me.
我做过比这更糟糕的事 相信我
It's a rough world and a girl's gotta make a buck.
这世界很残忍♥ 女生也要挣钱糊口
But you, girlfriend, gotta go make it somewhere else.
但你 妹子 最好别在我的地盘惹事
So I'm just telling you this for your own good, Miranda.
我说这些都是为了你好 米兰达
So go pack up your stuff, hit the road,
所以赶紧收拾行李滚蛋吧
and don't you ever come back here.
再也别回来
It will end very badly for you if you don't.
否则有你好看的
Glowworm, you've lost your glow.
萤火虫 你失去了身上的光芒
But you found your voice. I'm so proud of you.
却找回了说话的能力 我真为你骄傲
I never gave up hope.
我从未放弃过希望
You're safe now. No one ever need know you're here.
你现在安全了 没有人能找到你
Where's my uncle?
我叔叔去哪了
He's gathering your family.
他去找你的家人了
You don't look happy.
你看起来并不开心
I am, of course.
我当然开心
Long life, Monkeyman. Long life with me.
你的寿命很长 死猴子 得跟我过一辈子了
This hand, I like it, it feels good on my...
我喜欢这只手 我喜欢它放在我的
Where's Miranda? Gone.
米兰达在哪 她走了
What do you mean, gone?
你说她走了是什么意思
I mean not here.
就是她不在这里
Why didn't you stop her?
你为什么不拦着她
Stop her? I'm the one who sent her packing.
拦着她 是我把她赶走的
Why?
为什么
She's working you, Peter.
她在利用你 彼得
You're not seeing it.
你自己没意识到而已
Well, you are way out of line here, D.
德 你太过分了
You know he's fucking her, right?
你知道他干了她 对吗
She tell you that?
是她告诉你的吗
I'm hoping she's on the road to wherever it is she thinks she's going
我希望她已经上路 去她要去的地方
and not looking back.
再也别回来了
Even if you're right, I at least gotta say goodbye.
即使你说的对 我也应该道个别啊
Give me the keys to your car.
把车钥匙给我
Please, D? No.
求你了 德 别想
Go easy on the clutch.
离合器别踩太猛
Thanks. Ah. Take this.
谢了 等等 拿上这个
Where have you been?
你去哪了
I was with Peter. Peter?
和彼得在一起 彼得
And we were at a party.
我们参加了一个派对
And yes, I slept with him.
没错 我跟他睡了
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I'm leaking like a fire hydrant. I'm going to feed your child.
我现在快奶流成河了 我去喂你的孩子
Unless you want to do it.
除非你想自己来
I missed you so much. Come here. Come here.
我想死你了 来抱抱 抱抱
It's OK, it's OK.
不哭了 乖
I bet you've never even felt the sunshine on your face.
我想你一定从未感受过阳光照在脸上的感觉
Oh, I bet you haven't.
我打赌你肯定没有过
It's not right. Oh.
这样是不对的
Well, I don't care what anyone says.
我不在乎别人怎么说
I'm taking you out of this mausoleum.
我要抱你出去 离开这个阴森的地方
What can I do for you, Roman? I feel like I'm dying.
罗曼 有什么事 我感觉自己快死了
Thick yellow pus is running out of my ear.
我的耳朵里一直在往外流黄色的脓
That's a good thing. Your body's purging itself.
这是好事 你的身体在自我清理
You are not dying. It's like chemo,
你不会死的 就像化疗一样
you're reacting to the treatment.
这只是身体对治疗做出的反应
Part of you is dying,
一部分的你即将死去
but part of you is being reborn.
但是另一部分正在重生
Thick yellow pus is running out of my ear!
黄色的脓从我耳朵里流了出来
So you said. Look, Roman,
我听到了 罗曼
nobody said it was going to be a walk in the park.
没有人说过这会是一件轻松的事情
There you go.
荡悠悠
Come here.
来抱抱
Hi, honey.
小宝贝
What are we gonna call you, little miss?
我们要给你起个什么名字好呢 小美女
I don't feel hopeless anymore when I'm with you.
和你在一起我不再感到绝望
Can someone please get the door?
能来个人开下门吗
Where is she?
她去哪了
Miranda! Miranda!
米兰达 米兰达
What's wrong with you? I have no idea.
你有什么毛病 我也不知道
You never said you had a baby.
你从没告诉过我你有个孩子
It's not my baby.
不是我的孩子
It's Letha's.
是丽萨的
When were you gonna tell me?
你什么时候才打算告诉我
What's her name? What's her name?
她叫什么名字
Nadia. Her name's Nadia.
纳迪亚 她叫纳迪亚
Here. It means "Hope."
是"希望"的意思
Nadia.
纳迪亚
You're perfect.
你太完美了
I loved your mother, you know?
我很爱你的妈妈 你知道吗
She's tired. And she needs to be changed.
她累了 还需要换个尿布
I'll see you soon, Nadia, OK?
我很快就会再见到你的 纳迪亚
I wanted to tell you, but you split,
我本打算告诉你的 但你一声不吭逃离了这里
and I didn't know what to do.
所以我也不知道该怎么办
I needed you, and you left me.
你在我需要你的时候离开了
I was completely fucking lost.
我完全不知所措
I am completely fucking lost.
直到现在仍毫无头绪
Then Miranda fell out of the sky, and it was like...
然后米兰达突然出现了 就好像是
I don't know how to explain it.
我也不知道该怎么解释
I don't understand.
我不明白
Were you planning on hiding this baby forever?
你的计划是把这个孩子藏一辈子吗
I didn't have a plan.
当时我没想这么多
I still don't. There's still so much you don't know.
现在也没有 太多事情我们都不了解了
It's OK. There's time.
没关系 还有时间
Where would we be without our secrets?
难以想象我们之间没有秘密会是什么样子
You were called to lose your humanity.
你本该彻底抛弃自己的人性
To regain it.
才能重新获得它
And you couldn't do it.
可你却无法做到
You were weak.
你太懦弱了
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表