剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
I tried to visit Shelley just now,
我刚才想去看雪莉
but security wouldn't let me near her room.
可保安不让我靠近她的房♥间
Have a seat. I don't wanna sit. I want answers.
坐 我不坐 我要答案
It was your niece's wish that you be informed
这是你侄女的意愿
as soon as the procedure is complete.
要我在一切完成后才能告诉你
So now I'm at liberty to explain
所以我现在可以向你
what has taken place in broad strokes.
大致解释下发生了什么
Norman, Shelley Godfrey is not her physical persona.
诺曼 雪莉的肉体形态并不重要
Shelley Godfrey is the spirit inside the girl.
这女孩体内的意识才是真正的雪莉
My breakthrough in extrauterine fetal incubation...
我在宫外发育技术上的重大突破
We've managed to preserve that and create a situation
我们成功维持了她的意识 并为她创造了
where she's allowed to succeed and be happy in every possible way.
一种条件 使她以后都能开心顺利地生活下去
Project Ouroboros was the creation originally of a host body,
衔尾蛇计划原本的理念 是创造一个宿主
which I realized, upon her return,
雪莉回来后我意识到
could serve as a home for the new Shelley.
这可以成为新的雪莉
... conducting atmospheric oxygen
输送大气中的氧
and fluorocarbon mixture through the...
和碳氟化合物
We created an amniotic tank with simulated zero gravity.
我们做了一个模拟失重状态的羊膜水箱
We uploaded the real Shelley's consciousness to the server,
我们把真实雪莉的意识上传到一个服务器中
then re-downloaded it into the new body,
然后再下载到新的身体里
creating a woman without physical ailments,
创造出一个没有任何身体缺陷的女人
able to enjoy her life.
从此她就能享受人生
You wretched little cunt!
你这卑鄙小人
I ought to smack the shit out of you!
我真应该一掌掴死你
I am aware our relationship is strained at best,
我明白我们之间的关系不算友善
however, there's no occasion for threats.
但你也用不着为这事威胁我吧
Or your less pleasant characterizations of me.
更用不着对我人身攻击
Preying on a little girl who'd do anything
对一个甘愿为了奥利维亚一点点赞许
for the slightest shred of approval from Olivia,
而做任何事的小女孩进行残害
who's only too happy to victimize
而奥利维亚只会为了虚荣
her physically imperfect daughter for vanity's sake.
乐意牺牲她外形不完美的女儿
And you, so you can add to your resume of scientific achievements,
至于你 这样你就能写入你的科研成果
however freakish. This was all Shelley's idea.
不管研究有多变♥态♥ 这是雪莉的主意
As far as public recognition, I've agreed to her condition
至于公众接受度 我已经同意了
for absolute secrecy to protect her anonymity.
她绝对保密身份的条件
I've sacrificed 20 years of research and my place in history
我已牺牲了二十年的研究和我在学术史的地位
to give your niece a shot at a better life.
来给你侄女一个新生的机会
Happily so. Saint Johann.
我是很乐意的 大圣人约翰
I will light a fucking candle.
我都想他妈的给你点个蜡烛了
You don't seriously expect me to believe
你不会指望我真♥相♥信
that Olivia wasn't behind this sick
奥利维亚和这变♥态♥
and twisted extreme makeover.
扭曲的改造无关吧
Not only did Olivia have nothing to do with it,
奥利维亚不仅与这个决定毫无关系
she was acting against her own best interest in the matter.
她还站在了自己利益的对立面
Olivia's only interest is Olivia.
奥利维亚永远只会关心她自己的利益
But I don't need to tell you.
不过我想你心里早已有数
I mean, as her personal physician,
作为她的私人医生
I'm sure you know everything there is to know about Olivia.
我相信你了解奥利维亚的所有情况
There is a theory, not wholly without merit,
有这么一说 也不是完全没有根据
that this host anatomy, the pretty one,
这个宿主 漂亮的这个
if you will, can be repurposed,
如果你想的话 可以改变用途
broken down into component parts to cure her cancer.
她可以被拆卸成各种部件来治疗奥利维亚的癌症
You are aware she has terminal cancer?
你知道她已经癌症晚期了
Among her other pathologies.
还有她的其它病态
Yet, she insisted that Shelley have the body,
然而她坚持让雪莉使用这具肉体
even though it could cost Olivia her life.
哪怕可能导致奥利维亚的死亡
I've known this woman for 20 years.
我认识这个女人二十年了
You don't seriously believe
你不会真♥相♥信
that she's gonna go out in a sudden flourish of generosity.
她会突然间变得如此慷慨
Well, apparently,
很显然
we have you to thank for her breathtaking transformation.
为了她这惊艳的转变 我们还要感谢你
Oh, really, me? She loves you.
真的吗 我 她爱你
Deeply, Norman.
非常爱你 诺曼
She would sacrifice anything, even her own life,
她甘愿牺牲任何事 甚至她的生命
if it would earn your love and respect.
只要这样做能赢得你的爱和尊重
I heard her use those very words...
我亲耳听到她的原话
... without the slightest shred of irony or misgiving.
没有一丝讥讽或疑虑
Remarkable what people will do for love.
人们能为爱做出不同寻常的事
Even Olivia.
哪怕奥利维亚也一样
If Olivia were to change her mind
万一奥利维亚改变主意
and use this anatomy for spare parts, after all,
还是要用宿主的部件来治病的话
where would that leave Shelley?
那雪莉会怎么样呢
As of three minutes ago, dead.
就像她三分钟前一样 死去
No vital signs. Doctor, it's...
无生命体征 医生
Give her an amp of epi!
给她一个单位肾上腺素
Stat!
快
Hello, dear.
你好 亲爱的
Where's the paddles?
除颤器呢
Give me the paddles! Give me the paddles!
快给我除颤器
Come on!
快点
OK, clear!
让开
Clear!
让开
Going again. Clear!
再来一次 让开
Going again. Clear!
再来一次 让开
Doctor, you'll do permanent damage...
医生 这会造成永久性伤害
She's already dead.
她已经死了
Clear!
让开
W... why?
为 为什么
Why?!
为什么
Thanks, Johann. I needed that.
多谢了 约翰 我很需要她
Now, I'm going to find my granddaughter.
现在 我要去找我的孙女了
So I got some good news and some bad news.
我有一些好消息和一些坏消息
The good news is there is no bad news.
好消息是没有坏消息
I have blood leaking out of my nipples, for God's sake.
有血渗出我的乳♥头♥啊老天
Yeah, it's caused by an amino acid cocktail you're taking
那是你吃的一种氨基酸混合药造成的
to supercharge your mother's milk.
为了让你多分泌母乳
I mean, I'd dial back on the dosage,
我建议你减少剂量
but it's the telekinetic valence inhibitor I'm using as a, uh...
但也可能是我开给你的心灵感应能力抑制剂
... I don't know, psychic camouflage,
我得靠它来躲过你的识别
I guess the best way to explain it.
也许才是最佳的解释
Yes, you are the cutest baby ever! Yes, you are!
你是史上最可爱的宝宝 就是你
I don't know what you're talking about right now.
我不知道你现在都在说些什么
None of this would have happened without you, Miranda.
如果没有你这一切绝不可能发生 米兰达
Oh Lord, oh Lord, oh Lord.
天呐 天呐
Right?
你说对不对
You are the proverbial needle in the... DNA haystack.
要找到你这样的DNA简直是大海捞针
Please give her to me...
请你把她还给我
Thank God you walked into that blood bank in Bangor,
谢天谢地你走进了那家班格尔的血库
or the whole project would have been up shit creek!
不然整个计划就会付诸东流
Just have to forget about populating the gravity shelf, yeah!
我们就根本别想造出这么多成品了
You're, uh... you're scaring me.
你 吓到我了
Come on, those other people were scary.
拜托 那些人更可怕
Those religiosos? Ay-yi-yi.
那些宗教信徒 吓死人了
The heck was that all about?
这都是怎么一回事
Heaven help us if they had harmed the cutest baby ever.
要是他们伤害了这个可爱的宝宝 那我们可就完了
Yeah, you are... Give her to me!
对 你就是 把她给我
Yeah, you are!
你就是
Look at that. I ask you,
看看 我问问你
does that face look like it belongs to the Queen of the Damned?
这么可爱的小脸怎么可能是诅咒女王
Whatever nonsense those idiots were carrying on about? Huh?
怎么可能是那帮蠢货胡说八道的一切
Who are you? What do you want?
你是谁 你想干什么
Well, most people can't answer either of those questions.
很多人都回答不了这两个问题
Who I am requires a longer
我是谁还需要
explanation than we have time for right now.
一个更长的解释 而我们没时间了
What I want... is right here.
我想要的 就在这里
In this room. You.
这个房♥间里 就是你
With your florid, abundant milk production, my Lord.
和你源源不绝的丰富奶水 天呐
Which has allowed us to triple her ovum output, by the way. Yes!
顺便说句 她的卵细胞产量因此翻了三倍
You got more eggs inside of you than you know what to do with.
如今你的卵细胞多得你都不知道该拿它们怎么办
Yeah, you do! What?
没错 你就是 什么
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表