剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
eventually withering, turning black, and falling off.
最终会萎缩 变黑 脱落
Now, I understand that from time to time people make mistakes,
我知道人们时不时的会犯错误
which is why I'm only taking one ball each.
所以我一人只取一个
I believe in second chances.
我愿意给人第二次机会
What the fuck?
这他妈的怎么回事
Hey, Leticia, it's Norman.
莱蒂西亚 是我 诺曼
Yeah. Hey, I know you have your people out looking for my niece,
我知道你派人去找我侄女了
but I was hoping you could help me out with another matter.
不知道你能不能再帮我件事
Well, right away, if you could.
如果可以 马上行动
Thank you.
谢谢你
You two are the most prosperous people I seen tonight.
两位是我今晚所见的最有前途的
God's been good to you.
上帝保佑你
You can throw a little bit of something my way?
赏给我点吧
I hope you motherfuckers die of cancer!
但愿你们这些杂种们死于癌症
'Cause you will.
一定会的
Just make them all away.
让他们全都去死
Aw, fuck. Damn.
他妈的
Do you have a family?
你有家人吗
Who the fuck are you?
你他♥娘♥的♥是谁
Oh, yeah. Yeah, I seen you earlier.
想起来了 之前见过你
You didn't give me shit.
你一个子儿也没赏我
What, you some kind of rich pervert, or what?
咋了 你是那种有钱的变♥态♥吗
I need to know. Do you have a family?
我需要知道 你有没有家人
I got a daughter. Won't talk to me.
有个女儿 不愿跟我说话
What the fuck business is that of yours anyway?
这他妈的关你什么事
What's her name? Where does she live?
她叫什么 住在哪
I ain't telling you shit.
我才不告诉你呢
I'm not gonna hurt her. I promise. I want to help her.
我不会伤害她的 我保证 我想帮她
Melanie Haber. She's in Philly.
梅兰妮·哈伯 她住费城
I'll make sure she's well taken care of.
我保证会有人照顾她的
Hey, hey, what... what the fuck, man?
你...这是干什么
What the fuck?
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么回事
Get off of me! Get off of me!
放开我 放开
Get off of me!
滚开
Hey! What you doing?!
你在干什么
**I tried to drink*
*我试着喝醉
**Just to forget her*
*只为忘记她
**And hoped that someday*
*希望有一天
**She'd come back*
*她回到我身边
**She took my...*
*她带走了我的...
For God's sakes, can you shut the fuck up?!
老天爷 你他♥娘♥的♥能闭嘴不
**She took my dog*
*她带走了我的狗
**And left me with a-nothin'*
*留下我一无所有
**'Cept my boots, my balls*
*除了我的靴子 我的蛋
**And my hat*
*还有帽子
**Tried to drink*
*试着喝醉
**Just to forget her...*
*只为忘记她...
**She'd come back*
*她回到我身边
**Hoped that someday*
*希望有一天
**She'd come back*
*她回到我身边
Hey! Somebody!
有人吗
Anybody! Chasseur!
有人吗 切丝
More people are gonna die! You have to listen to me!
还会继续死人的 你得听我说
Hey! People are going to die and it's gonna be on your fucking head!
到时候人死了 可都是你的责任
What the fuck are you doing in here?
你♥他♥妈♥的在这里做什么
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表