剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
The unique structure of her protein chains,
她结构独特的蛋白质链
the base pairing anticodons:
反密♥码♥子碱基配对
not a complete cure, but assimilating her erythrocytes
尽管不能彻底治愈 但通过消化系统
via digestion could restore immune response.
吸收她的红细胞或许能恢复你的免疫反应
What are you talking about? Her, who?
你在说些什么 她是谁
Plasma broth you've been drinking...
你一直在喝的血浆液
you think Dr. Pryce developed it for upir happy hour?
你以为普赖斯博士真的是为了你们而发明的吗
He would never tell you this,
他绝对不会告诉你这些
but organic matter in that tank are plasma discard.
但那储藏罐里的有机物质 其实全都是实验废弃品
Pryce's 30 years,
普赖斯整整三十年
not able to create genetically perfected human.
都没能创造出一个拥有完美基因的人类
Until now.
直到现在
Pryce has been feeding me his failed experiments.
普赖斯一直在给我吃废弃实验品
Pryce serves you horse soup.
普赖斯给你吃的都是垃圾
Prycilla is unicorn.
普莉西拉才是真正的瑰宝
Eat the unicorn.
吃了那块瑰宝
Thank God.
感谢上帝
Missed the major arteries and vital organs.
避开了大动脉和重要器官
You could last awhile.
看来你还能活上一阵
These guys are cold.
这些人真够冷血的
I'll help you find them.
我能帮你找到他们
They are not my primary concern.
他们不是我的主要目标
Olivia...
奥利维亚
Your sister was getting too close to her.
你妹妹离她太近了
I only knew afterwards. Clementine was like a daughter to me.
我事后才知道的 克莱曼婷就像我亲生女儿一般
What kind of father protects the monster who killed his daughter?
什么样的父亲居然会保护杀死他女儿的怪物
There was a pact.
我们有协议的
I was trying to stop it.
我曾试过阻止他们
The White Tower...
白塔
... new technology...
新型科技
... will kill them all.
会杀死他们所有人
I don't give a shit about the pact
我才不在乎什么协议
or other upirs, just the bitch who killed my sister.
或是吸血鬼 我只在乎杀死我妹妹的那个贱♥人♥
Please. Take mercy on me.
求你了 行行好吧
Please.
求你了
It'll be quicker this way.
这样能给你个痛快
How's Miranda?
米兰达怎么样了
Not great.
不太好
But... that's what tranqs are for.
不过没事了 我给她吃了点镇静剂
We gotta finish this, you and me,
我们两个 必须结束这一切
find the warehouse.
找到仓库
What Destiny said,
德斯特妮描述的
it's gotta be the one near the river bend.
一定是靠近河湾的那个
And when do we do this?
我们什么时候动手
Now.
现在
Roman... Hm?
罗曼 什么
We haven't slept. No.
我们很久都没合眼了 是啊
They're gonna figure out where the baby is.
他们很快就会知道宝宝在哪儿了
How? They don't even know she's alive.
怎么会 他们都不知道她还活着
I can't risk it.
我不能冒这个险
How are you gonna fight 'em? You're gonna grab your battle-axe
你要怎么对付他们 靠你壁炉上
from above the fireplace? We need a plan.
挂着的战斧吗 我们得想个计划
Let me think on it.
让我想想
Just a minute.
一会就好
Ok.
好吧
Tonight, then.
那就今晚
We'll go check out the warehouse and come up with a plan.
我们先去侦查仓库 然后想个计划
When he wakes up, tell him I'll call him.
等他醒后 告诉他我会打给他的
Mother?
妈妈
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表