剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Hey. Come in. Thanks for coming.
请进 谢谢你过来
Not a problem. What's going on?
客气了 怎么了
Uh... This, um...
这个
This is for you.
这是给你的
You know, I appreciate,
我很感激
really appreciate everything you've done...
真的很感激你所做的一切
I... I can't accept this. This is quadruple my...
我不能接受 这太多了
Combat pay.
就算风险工资吧
Take the money, and the advice that you gave me.
带上钱 还有你给我的那些建议
Get out of this town.
离开这镇子
There's nothing good here for anyone.
这里对谁都不好
Thank you.
谢谢
So, what are you gonna do?
你有什么打算
Uh... Well, I always wanted to spend a winter in Paris,
我一直想去巴黎过个冬天
or... any other place far, far away from here.
或者任何远离这里的地方
Before I lose my fucking mind.
趁我还没发疯
Ah, you're doing the right thing.
这是正确的选择
Sooner or later, Olivia's gonna make a mistake.
奥利维亚迟早会犯错
She's gonna have to answer for what she's done.
她会为自己做的事得到报应的
I was trained to believe that monsters were codified in myth
我一直被教导 怪物都是神话里编出来的
to deal with the fears of the subconscious.
只是为了克服人们潜意识中的恐惧
Now, I find that I've been sleeping with one for...
现在却发现我跟其中一只同床共枕了...
... twenty years.
二十年
Take care of yourself, Norman. Yeah. You too.
保重 诺曼 你也一样
That's all I have.
我只有这些了
I'll make the necessary preparations.
我会做好必要准备
He'll need to come with me for a period of time.
他得跟我走一段时间
How long? As long as it takes.
要多久 需要多久就多久
What are you gonna do to him? It's best you do not know.
你要对他做什么 你不知道或许更好
You better think this through long and hard, Norman.
你最好仔细考虑一下 诺曼
Blinding me with dollar signs
用钱来蒙我
so you can sneak away and whack your girlfriend?
然后自己摸回来对付你女友吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊
Don't you think I know when someone's trying to get over on me?
你以为我会看不出来有人想唬我吗
So, what, are you following me now?
怎么 你现在开始跟踪我了吗
From your office to the gun store to here.
从你办公室到枪♥械♥店 再到这里
You decide to go with the hollow points?
你决定要用空尖弹吗
You know what she is...
你知道她是什么
... what she's done.
她做过什么
Even if you manage to kill her, the cops are gonna grab you up.
即使你真杀了她 警♥察♥也会逮捕你
And don't think for a second that I won't testify against you.
千万别以为我不会指证你
She destroyed my family.
她毁了我的家庭
It's a pretty day.
今天天气不错
Last looks, Norman.
最后看几眼吧 诺曼
Lying in wait will get you special circumstances and the needle.
等着你的会是谋杀罪名和死刑
You need to go now.
你得走了
Or what?
否则怎样
You gonna kill me too?
你会把我也杀了吗
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
Where is she?!
她在哪
You tell that backstabbing Cossack to come find me!
让那个卑鄙的哥萨克贱♥人♥来找我
No time for sleep.
没时间睡觉了
We still got miles to go.
我们的路还长着呢
Quicksilver.
水银
One of the few things that'll kill a demon like you.
少数几样能杀死你这种恶魔的东西之一
I believe your people refer to it as mercur.
你们吉普赛人应该把这叫做"汞"
Do you know how many thermometers I had to break to fill this?
知道我打碎了多少温度计才装了这一瓶吗
It's got its own word in Gypsy for the kind of pain.
这种痛在吉普赛语里有专门的字眼
I must have been thinking of a different word.
我肯定想成别的词了
Enough.
够了
Why are you willing to suffer like this to protect a child
你为什么宁愿受这种罪 也要保护一个
who will destroy us all?
会毁了我们所有人的小屁孩
Are you so far gone you can't see what you're doing,
你已经迷失到看不清自己在做什么了吗
unleashing hell on earth?
你这是在打开地狱之门啊
We both want the same thing: stop the killing.
我们的目的是一致的 停止杀戮
But you hold the key.
可你掌握着关键
Tell me where I'll find the demon.
告诉我在哪能找到恶魔
"A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
"太阳无情而空洞地一眼凝视
while all about it, the darkness drops again,
瞬息之间 黑暗再度降临
but I know
可我知道
that twenty centuries of stony sleep
在晃动的摇篮中
Were vexed to nightmare
二十个世纪的昏昏沉睡
by a rocking cradle
闯入了恼人的梦魇
and what rough beast,
是何种野兽
its hour come round at last...
终于等到了它的时辰
were vexed to nightmare...
成为恼人的梦魇
slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?"
慵懒地前往圣地去等待重生"
Let's give him time to sit with his thoughts.
给他点时间好好想想吧
Hey, boss. You have a visitor.
老大 有人找你
The smokinghot PI. Send her in.
是那个很辣的私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 让她进来
What can I do for you, Miss Padilla?
帕蒂亚小姐 我有什么能效劳的
I just stopped Norman Godfrey from murdering his girlfriend.
我刚阻止了诺曼·戈弗雷谋杀他的女友
That's quite an accusation.
这可是项严重的指控
We both know he has motive.
我们都知道他有动机
Means.
也有手段
And me showing up at the front door
而我出现在他前门
just put a kibosh on his opportunity.
正好破坏了他的机会
He's not thinking straight. He's gonna try it again.
他还没想明白 他还会再度尝试的
Well, he's got a carry permit, hasn't broken any laws.
他有持枪许可证 没触犯任何法律
I can't put him in preventative detention without a court order.
没有法♥院♥的命令我不能拘留他
Lean on him.
那就跟着他
Tell him he's under surveillance.
告诉他 他将受到监控
Do whatever the fuck you have to.
不管你怎么做
Just keep him away from her. I appreciate the headsup.
别让他靠近她就行 多谢提醒
I'll look into it. Thank you.
我会着手这件事 谢谢
I was writing my report about our conversation the other day.
我在写关于我们上次谈话的报告
Olivia Godfrey... Um...
奥利维亚·戈弗雷
You said you... you lifted her prints from her residence?
你说你从她的住所采集了指纹
Yeah.
对
Was she home at the time?
当时她在家吗
Deputy, moment of your time.
副官 请过来一下
Where are you going with this?
你这是什么意思
Take Miss Padilla into custody.
拘留帕蒂亚小姐
Trespassing and suspicion of B and E.
非法进入他人领地以及擅闯私宅
What? What are you doing?
你这是做什么
My job.
做我的工作
What? What... Get your fucking hands off me!
什么 把你的脏手拿开
What the hell... Get...
这是怎么... 放手
Get off of me!
把你的手拿开
Your PI friend came by my office today.
你的私♥家♥侦♥探♥今天来了我的办公室
Am I under arrest?
我要被逮捕了吗
I want Olivia Godfrey dead just as much as you do.
我和你一样希望奥利维亚·戈弗雷不得好死
She killed my sister.
她杀害了我妹妹
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
I came to this town to find the person responsible.
我来这里就是为了找出真正的凶手
And now I want to put her in the ground.
现在我想让她长眠地下
Why haven't you?
你为什么还没行动呢
She suspects I'm onto her.
她察觉了我在怀疑他
She'd see me coming a mile away.
所以对我十分警惕
But she trusts you.
但她信任你
You'll be able to get in close.
你能接近她
Why is that important?
为什么要接近她
You fucker! You're fucking dead!
你这混♥蛋♥ 你死定了
Goddamn it.
该死
Answer, motherfucker!
快接电♥话♥ 混♥蛋♥
Destiny, listen to me.
德斯特妮 听我说
Oh! Thank God you finally picked up.
谢天谢地你终于接电♥话♥了
I've been trying you for hours. Where are you?
我打了几小时你的电♥话♥了 你在哪里
Meet me at Roman's house right now!
马上到罗曼的家里来见我
What happened? I'll explain when I see you.
发生什么事了 见面再说
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表