剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Seems you have a talent for disappearing when things go bad.
看来一有坏事你就很有玩消失的天赋啊
Well, I'm a talented guy.
我就是个有天赋的人
Heard Lynda Rumancek got grabbed up by law enforcement.
听说琳达·鲁曼斯克被执法机关给抓了
That's your mother, right?
她是你母亲 对吗
I guess the rotten apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
看来孙猴子还是没能逃离如来佛的掌心啊
Say my mother's name again and I swear... Or you'll what?
再敢提我妈的名字 我发誓 怎么
You can't keep me here unless you're charging me.
你不告我就不能把我留在这里
I can hold you here for 24 hours
如果我愿意
on suspicion of being suspicious if I want.
我可以把你当成嫌犯关24小时
I suggest you get comfortable.
建议你找个舒服的姿势
I'm not the one who went all bitch in there.
在里面像个娘们儿的人又不是我
You screamed like one.
你叫得就像个娘们儿
Fuck you. At least I didn't stand there pissing my pants.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 起码我没尿裤子
Blow me.
去你的
You're gonna wanna...shut that door.
你最好...关上门
Now, from the look of you sorry sons of bitches,
看你俩的操蛋样
I'm guessing it didn't go well.
我猜结果不理想吧
Now...
现在
... unless you have my money shoved up your bungholes,
除非你们能马上拿出我的钱
I going to assume that you weren't able to retrieve it.
否则我就只能认为你们没成功了
However, in the... interest of fairness, I suppose should ask.
但是公平起见 我还是应该先问问
Do you?
你们能吗
Do we what?
能什么
Have my money shoved up your bungholes.
能马上拿出我的钱吗
No.
不能
That is unfortunate. He fucked us.
那太不幸了 他耍了我们
Of course he did. He is a Gypsy.
那是当然 他是吉普赛人啊
He's doing exactly what his kind was born to do.
他们这种人天生就是做这种事的
Blaming him would be like blaming a dog for licking its own ass.
为此责怪他们就像责怪狗吃屎一样
Now, this is on you.
现在 这得算在你头上
Mr. Beaumont, we can get it back...
博蒙特先生 我们可以拿回来...
Stop... speaking, son.
闭嘴... 孩子
Now, we are in a pickle, and I only see one way out of it.
现在处境有点难 我只看到一条出路
Take off your clothes.
衣服脱了
Don't be shy.
别害羞
Take...
赶紧的...
... your fucking clothes off.
...把他妈的衣服脱了
I don't know if you're alive or dead,
我不知道你是死是活
but they're hunting you again.
但他们又开始追捕你了
I know you're not responsible.
我知道不关你的事
If others could see your heart, they would know, too.
如果他们能看到你的心 他们也会明白
I'm not sure why I keep writing to you,
我不知道为什么一直给你写信
but I believe it helps me.
但我相信对我有帮助
It keeps you alive for me.
能让我相信你还活着
Shelley, if you're out there, please respond.
雪莉 如果你看到这封信 请回复
I can protect you.
我可以保护你
I miss you so damn much.
我很想念你
I'm magic.
我有魔力
Wanna see?
想看吗
Don't be scared.
别害怕
It's right here.
还在这
I told you.
我说过
Can I have it?
能给我吗
This is so cool.
这太酷了
My grandpa taught me that trick.
那个戏法是我爷爷教我的
I miss him.
我很想他
Do you have a grandpa?
你有爷爷吗
A daddy?
爸爸呢
A mommy?
妈妈呢
Anybody?
你有亲人吗
Someone's here.
有人来了
All right, you ready? Yeah. Score.
准备好了吗 好了 来吧
OK. Let's go.
开始喽
Where the hell are you?!
你个该死的跑哪去了
Jason, get your ass in here!
杰森 赶紧滚回来
Your mom's had dinner on the table for ten goddamn minutes!
你妈妈十分钟前就把饭摆桌上了
I'll save half my supper for you.
我的晚餐我会给你留一半的
Get in there, you little shit!
滚进去 你个小杂种
You better wipe that look off your face.
你最好换个表情
It's open.
门开着
Missed you.
我想你了
Are you all right?
你还好吧
Just tired.
累得很
Long day.
漫长的一天
Irritating patients.
病人气死人了
Everybody's got a problem. And... ?
人人都有问题 然后呢
I know you think that Shelley's dead,
我知道你觉得雪莉死了
but I can't help feeling that she's still out there.
但我不禁觉得她还活着
She's been missing for so long.
她已经失踪很久了
What is it you're always telling your patients?
你不是常跟你病人讲吗
Something about accepting the things you can't change?
什么要接受不能改变的现实
It's not knowing is the hard part.
一无所知才是难点
Olivia...
奥利维亚...
The sheriff dropped by today.
警长今天去找过我
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Marie being here.
抱歉我没告诉你玛丽来过的事
I didn't think it was important.
我觉得那并不重要
She went missing last night and
她昨晚失踪了
you didn't think it was important enough to mention?
你却觉得不值一提吗
Why wouldn't you tell me something like that?
你为什么没有告诉我这件事
I was trying to protect you. From what?
我是想保护你 保护什么
She was angry. She...
她很生气 她...
She said terrible things about us, about you.
她说你我的坏话
I didn't want to...
我不想...
What could she possibly say that I haven't already heard?
还有什么话是我没听过的
That I'm a cheater?
说我背叛了她吗
That I'm a bad person... She said that you killed Letha.
说我是个坏人 她说是你杀了丽萨
She said that you were the one
她说是你
who insisted Letha deliver at the White Tower
坚持让丽萨在白塔生产
instead of taking her to her regular obstetrician.
而不是送她去普通妇产科
She said your decision cost Letha and your granddaughter their lives.
她说你的决定害死了丽萨和你外孙女
Marie wouldn't blame me.
玛丽不会怪我的
Why would I make that up?
我♥干♥嘛要编谎话
Why would I lie? Hmm?
我♥干♥嘛要骗你
To tear her down?
去打败她吗
You're already mine.
你已经是我的人了
I know what it's like to have someone you love disappoint you.
我知道所爱之人令自己失望是什么感觉
I want to make it better.
我要让一切好起来
See, it's not about the money.
你看 这与钱无关
I could wipe my ass with 20 grand every Sunday
我可以每周日挥霍两万块钱
for a month and not notice.
持续一个月都毫不在意
No, this is about sending a message
不 这是要向我目前及未来的合伙人
to my associates, present and future.
传递消息
If your performance is unsatisfactory,
如果我不满意你们的表现
there will be consequences.
那是要有后果的
Are you familiar with the term ROI?
你们熟悉ROI这个术语吗
Return on investment.
投资回报率
See, I invested in you, and you returned nothing,
我投资你们 你们却毫无回报
which is bad enough, but you cost me capital.
这已经很糟糕了 还要损失我的钱财
YCC. That will not stand.
你们损失我的钱财 这是无法忍♥受的
Now I'm gonna take something from you.
现在我要从你们身上取走一样东西
This is called an elastrator.
这东西叫做弹力去势器
It's used to remove the testicles from pigs, bulls,
用来阉♥割♥猪 公牛
various other farm animals,
以及其它各种家畜的
those I don't see fit to reproduce.
阉♥割♥那些我认为不适合生育繁殖的
Fairly simple process.
过程很简单
Attach the rubber band.
绑好橡胶圈
Alcohol to prevent infection.
浸过酒精 以免感染
Now, you place the band over the nut sack,
然后橡胶圈套住睾丸
making sure the testicles are below the ring.
要确保睾丸低于橡胶圈
Once the circulation is cut off, the testes die within minutes,
血液一不流通 睾丸几分钟内死亡
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表