剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
There weren't any calls, so I thought I could...
没人打电♥话♥来 所以我想...
What else? Um... th... that video, um...
还有什么其他的 那个视频...
I watched it. I want the walkthrough of Pryce's lab.
我看了 我要普赖斯实验室的安排表
I'll try his office again.
我再打他办公室试试
Element of surprise.
给他来点惊喜吧
We will need time to run more tests.
我们需要更多时间做测试
So, is this the first time
这是头一次
a customer has ever asked for a ride along?
有顾客要求搭车一同前往的吗
Yeah, but it's great, 'cause I'm making her pay for lunch.
是 不过这挺好的 我可以让她请吃午餐
So, uh, what have you been up to?
那... 你在那一直都干嘛呢
Just, oh, sitting around in that house.
就在那房♥子里到处坐坐
You've been hanging out with Roman?
你最近一直在跟罗曼混吗
Meaning?
什么意思
Meaning hanging out? I don't know.
意思就是跟他出去玩 我不知道
Why are you so interested in him?
你为什么对他这么感兴趣
I'm not.
我没有
Then why are you so not interested in him?
那你为什么对他这么没兴趣
I was just making conversation.
我只是没话找话
Did you two date the same girl?
你俩之前是爱上同一个姑娘了吗
Or... each other?
还是爱上对方了
We... were friends, and we had a falling out.
我们之前是朋友 后来闹翻了
Over what?
为什么
He's just not someone you should trust, OK?
他不是你该相信的人 行了吗
Sorry. You brought it up.
抱歉 是你先提起的
Yeah?
喂
You have received a collect call from the Hemlock County
您有一通来自铁杉郡惩治局的
Department of Corrections.
受话人付费电♥话♥
Please press 1 to accept the charges.
同意付费请按1
Just... just give me a sec, OK?
稍等我一下 好吗
Hi. Oh, it's so good to hear your voice.
喂 听到你声音真是太好了
What?
什么
No, no.
不 不
Lynda. Lynda. Lynda.
琳达 琳达 琳达
Everything's gonna be OK.
一切都会没事的
Yeah, and she's the best lawyer in the state.
对 她是全州最好的律师
Then I'll find the best lawyer in the whole country, OK?
那我就去找全国最好的律师 好吗
OK. Good.
好 好的
Wherever you are, I'm with you.
不管你在哪 我一直在你身边
I miss you.
我想念你
I love you.
我爱你
Everything OK?
一切还好吧
Yeah, it's just some bullshit I had to deal with.
没事 就一点破事儿得处理
Symphony 39 in E flat.
E降调39号♥交响乐
Written in the summer of 1788,
谱于1778年夏
along with No. 40 in G minor
同时完成的还有40号♥G小调
and No. 41 in C major.
和41号♥C大调
Took Mozart three months
莫扎特花了三个月
to write one major masterpiece and two minor ones.
写了一个大调杰作和两个小调作品
Three months.
仅三个月
And you can't even deal with one teenager.
而你却连个毛头小子都搞不定
I don't know what "Deal with" Means.
我不知道"搞定"是什么意思
But the reason I didn't kill Roman
但我没杀罗曼
is because I couldn't find any evidence he murdered my sister.
是因为我找不到他杀了我妹妹的证据
I've known Roman all his life.
我从罗曼小时候就认识他了
He is a clinical psychopath.
他是个临床精神病患者
I'm not gonna take out some kid just on your say-so,
我不会因为你随便几句话就去杀一个孩子
especially when you and your order got your own agenda.
尤其是你和你的命令都另有所图
What's your deal with the White Tower, anyway?
你跟白塔那边到底有什么交易
Why does the Order of the Dragon
为什么龙骑士团
want to own half of a genetics company?
想要一个遗传学公♥司♥的一半股份
God is diversifying his portfolio.
上帝想让他的作品更加多样化
Any other suspects? Yeah.
还有其他嫌犯吗 有
I'm going to find and kill...
我会找出并且杀了...
sorry, deal with... whoever's responsible,
抱歉 是搞定 并且要为此负责的人
only when I know for sure.
但只有我确定了才会行事
Whatever you think you know about Hemlock Grove,
不管你觉得你有多了解铁杉镇
whatever your sister might have told you, know this:
不管你妹妹可能跟你说了什么 记住
you don't know a damn thing.
你根本一无所知
And when you walk out that door,
一旦你走出那扇门
you lose my protection...
就失去了我的庇护
both financial...
无论是经济方面
and otherwise.
还是其他方面
Are you OK?
你还好吗
Yeah. So?
怎么样
Did you sample the Sebzilla, Mr. Beaumont?
你给塞布奇拉取样了吗 博蒙特先生
Oh, I most certainly did. Awesome, right?
当然 怎么样 很棒吧
That shit was outlaw, yo.
这东西太疯狂了
Who knew Gypsies could be chemists?
谁能想到吉普赛人会懂化学啊
Oh, I don't know, Richie.
我说不好 里奇
That's basically like a racist assumption.
这假设可有点种族歧视了
Really? Name me a Gypsy Chemist, Dom.
是吗 那你举个吉普赛化学家的例子
Why don't y'all try it again?
不如你们再试一次吧
It was pretty intense. Humor me.
这东西可有点烈 帮个忙啦
This shit stings, man. It's so worth it, bro.
这东西挺刺♥激♥啊 值得一试的 哥们儿
No doubt, no doubt.
那当然 当然
I realize, Mr. Beaumont, um,
博蒙特先生 我突然想起来
I've been battling depression
我妹妹得了红斑狼疮
on account of my sister's lupus and so forth,
我最近也挺得挺辛苦的
but i honestly think my experience
但说实话 试过塞布奇拉后
with the SEB helped me get perspective.
我好像看到了希望
Dude, shut the fuck up for a second.
哥们儿 你♥他♥妈♥先闭嘴行吗
You feeling anything?
你有什么感觉吗
Yo, why ain't this shit kicked in yet?
这货怎么还没起效果
Exactly.
说的正是
Does a body good.
对身体有好处...
Dr. Pryce? Yes.
普赖斯博士吗 正是
Will you sign your book for me?
能为我的书签个名吗
Absolutely.
没问题
Uh, how do you know my work? I don't.
你了解我的工作吗 不了解
I just wanted you to get the service of process.
只想让你按流程收到传票而已
We are... So sorry.
我们... 太抱歉了
We know we fucked up, and we'll make it up to you.
我们知道搞砸了 我们会弥补你的
We'll get you the money back.
我们会把你的钱追回来的
See that you do.
小心点儿干活
I obviously have a lot of anger,
我显然有一腔怒火
but I'm trying to let it go, because it's toxic.
但我觉得应该放下 因为这就像毒药
Truth is, Norman and I should have broken up years ago.
其实诺曼和我几年前就该分手
Just take care of him. He's a good man.
好好照顾他 他是个好男人
That's very mature and rational of you.
你的想法真的很成熟理智
It's the right thing to do.
因为这么做是对的
So... I forgive you,
所以...我原谅你
and I hope you have a good life.
祝你生活一切顺利
Forgive me?
原谅我
Uh, for what, if you don't mind me asking?
原谅什么 不介意我问问吧
Norman left me for you.
诺曼为了你而离开我
After your marriage broke up. After.
在你们的婚姻破裂之后
And you don't think that you sleeping with him for a decade
你不觉得和他睡了十来年
maybe had a little something to do with that?
或许跟我们婚姻破裂有点关系吗
If I had wanted Norman to leave you earlier,
如果我想让诺曼早些离开你
trust me, he would have.
相信我 他会的
Oh, so you held back?
所以你还很克制了是吗
You were morally superior holding off on wrecking our home.
你道德高尚地克制自己 毁掉我们的家
Go home, Marie.
回家吧 玛丽
Or what?
不然呢
I already lost everything... my marriage, my child.
我已经失去一切了 婚姻 孩子
What are you gonna do to me?
你还能拿我怎么办
I have dead daughters too.
我也失去过女儿
Get over it. Get out of my house.
别再纠缠不休了 从我家滚出去
Maybe that's all I have, are memories of my dead daughter.
也许我仅剩的就是死去女儿的回忆了
But what do you have, Olivia?
但你又有什么呢 奥利维亚
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表