剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
He's gonna help us.
他帮得上忙
It's in the dreams. It's gotta be in the dreams.
肯定在梦里 线索一定就在梦里
The boy in Miranda's version...
米兰达梦见的那个男孩
in a shirt with a devil on it,
穿着件恶魔图样的衬衫
said something about being hot.
在说什么"很强"之类的
Maybe the kid worships Satan in hell.
没准这孩子非常崇拜撒旦
Or plays baseball.
没准他打棒球
"Our team is red hot. Your team is all shot.
我们球队强似虎 你们球队挫如鸡
We're hot, hot, hot. You're not, not, not."
我们强强强 你们挫挫挫
That's the team cheer for the Hemlock Diablos, right?
这不是铁杉魔王队的口号♥吗
Mascot's a horned devil with a pitchfork.
吉祥物就是拿着铁叉的长角魔鬼
He's on the fucking Little League team.
他是少年联盟球队的队员
That family's in Hemlock Grove.
那家人就住在铁杉镇
Does this mean that you are ready for one hand to wash the other?
你决定好接受我的提议了吗
I spent the afternoon strolling the grounds.
我在外面闲逛了一下午
The birch trees are beautiful in winter.
这季节白桦林最美了
White, naked.
又白又光溜
My son is trying to banish me.
我儿子想赶我走
Always extreme measures with men.
男人行事总是走极端
He has no idea what he's doing.
他完全不知道他在干什么
What about little girl?
那小女孩呢
What girl?
什么女孩
Some months ago, I'm given unidentified umbilical cord
几个月前 一位身份不明的年轻母亲死后
for stem cell harvest after young mother dies.
脐带被送到我这里采集干细胞
Run tests.
进行试验
Find mitochondrial DNA same as one of our patients: you.
发现其基因和我的一位病人相同 也就是你
Don't worry. We women have to stick together, yes?
别担心 我们女人得团结 是不是
These... these treatments, when he's done,
等他 等他做完这些治疗
he plans to subject my granddaughter.
还打算让我的孙女也做
He has only one treatment left.
他只剩下一次治疗了
Is there a way to corrupt it?
有没有办法能干扰一下
Prevent him from destroying his true nature?
阻止他毁掉他的真正天性
Only two outcomes possible:
那只有两种可能
his metabolism reverts to normal human,
他的新陈代谢转变成正常人水平
or, with manipulation of formula...
或者 通过改变配方的成分
Procedure is extremely dangerous.
治疗的过程极其危险
Complications would not surprise Dr. Pryce.
如果真有并发症也在普赖斯博士预料之中
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.
我听不太懂你在说什么
Life is fragile, Mrs. Godfrey.
生命非常脆弱 戈弗雷夫人
You protect baby girl. Become guardian.
你保护好小女孩 守卫好她
Everything, White Tower, white birches, again belong to you.
白塔 白桦林 就又都是你的了
And your interest in this?
你想要什么好处
Give me lab. Pryce works for me.
实验室归我管 普赖斯归我调遣
I will not let your progeny destroy themselves.
我不会让你的子孙自毁人生
Nineteen-thirty.
1930年
Oldest church in the area renovated. Stained glass.
本地区最古老教堂翻修 装上了彩色玻璃
Frank Bannister, foremost craftsman. Jesus.
由最好工匠弗兰克·班尼斯特施工 天
Exactly. Parsonage.
没错 牧师的住♥宅♥
I've got a good feeling about this lottery.
我看这彩票一准能中
Yeah, you sure you don't want us to pick you up a ticket?
你真不想让我俩替你买♥♥一张吗
Do all boys lie?
男孩全是谎话精吗
I thought these two were different.
我还以为这俩是例外呢
That's quite a tale. A tall one at that.
好一段故事 我知道很难令人相信
And this relates to the Marie Godfrey case in what way?
这跟玛丽·戈弗雷的案子有什么关系
It doesn't. Uh, may I?
没关系 容我插句话
No one is making any specific allegations here.
我们不是来指控谁的
We just wanted to furnish your office with information
我们只是想为你提供更多
that Mr. Godfrey became aware of
戈弗雷先生认为
that may be relevant to your investigation.
和本案有关的信息
Spoken by someone who's clearly logged more than a few hours
听你这话 你显然在刑辩律师手下
working for criminal defense attorneys.
干过不少日子
We're sorry for wasting your time.
很抱歉浪费您的时间了
My sister, as you may recall,
你大概记得 我妹妹
worked for the Department of Fish and Game.
为鱼类和野生动物部工作
That was her day job.
那是她的主职
Clementine's abiding interest and principal focus was
而克莱曼婷一直以来最主要的兴趣都是
tracking and exploring phenomena that defy explanation.
追踪和探索那些无法解释的现象
You're not seriously giving credence to the ramblings
你不会真拿这个发了疯的老女人
of some psychotic old woman who... Please. Sit down.
乱划的玩意当真 请坐下
Have you ever heard of upirs?
你们听说过吸血鬼吗
There's the church.
教堂在那
There.
就在那
Holy shit. Just like the dream.
我的天 跟梦里一模一样
What do we say?
我们该怎么说
Can I help you?
两位有何贵干
Hey! What are you doing?
你们想干什么
Emilio!
埃米利奥
Hey! Emilio!
埃米利奥
Oh, my God! He's allergic!
天啊 他对蜜蜂过敏
Help me! There are too much bees in my room!
救命 屋子里到处都是蜜蜂
Help him! Get him out!
快救他 把他抱出去
Was he stung? Get him out!
他被蛰了吗 快抱出去
He stung me! Please! Someone help me! Hurry!
我被蛰了 快救救我 快啊
Peter!
彼得
Come on!
快走
Open the door, come on! Give him to me!
打开车门 快 把他抱过来
Peter!
彼得
Peter!
彼得
Don't try to do this alone!
别自己单干
Darling, where have you been?
亲爱的 你哪去了
I've had a wretched day.
我今天倒霉死了
I kept calling, trying to reach you.
我给你打了好几个电♥话♥
Is something wrong?
出什么事了吗
You have grown up so quickly.
你成长得太快了
A partnership between my brilliant work and your spirit.
我的天才作品和你的灵魂合作无间
It's time for you to come out into the world.
让你来到这个世界的时候到了
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
My pride, my joy, my dear creation.
我的荣耀 我的欢喜 我最挚爱的杰作
You are going to make me
多亏了你
the most important scientist since Darwin.
我将是达尔文之后最重要的科学家
But there's someone to whom I owe a debt,
但我欠着别人的情
whose life is more important,
而我认为 这人的生命
I suppose, than a watershed of adulation.
要比潮涌而来的夸赞谄媚重要得多
And so I must say goodbye.
所以我不得不向你告别
"When thou dost ask my blessing,
你要我祝福时
I'll kneel down and ask of thee forgiveness.
我便跪下 求你饶恕
And so we'll live, and pray, and sing,
我们便这样活着 祈祷 歌♥唱
and tell old tales,
讲老故事
and laugh at gilded butterflies."
笑那些纨绔的廷臣
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表