剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Her complications were rare and tragic.
她的并发症很罕见很不幸
But they happen.
但事实如此
Oh, Marie and I, we're filing a wrongful death suit.
对了 玛丽和我在准备错误致死的起诉
Thanks to my stock sale,
多亏我的股票盈利
I can match you lawyer for lawyer.
我可以请到最好的律师跟你抗衡
So get ready for a subpoena shit storm.
准备好迎接传票风暴吧
You, Mr. Pryce, are gonna have to account
普赖斯先生 你要为这里
for everything around here.
发生的一切买♥♥单
I just wanted to let you know that I thought of you today.
我只想让你知道 我今天在想起了你
I know I haven't... been the best...
我知道我没有做到最好
Well, whatever. Things are so different now.
不管怎样 现在不一样了
There's so much more time to think.
有很多时间可以思考
I told myself a lie today about Roman.
我今天对自己撒了个关于罗曼的慌
I... I convinced myself he still loves me.
我骗自己他还爱着我
Maybe... maybe it will come true.
也许 也许会成真的
Maybe, when he realizes how alike we are,
也许等他意识到我们有多相像
he'll come back to me.
他会回到我身边的
Good night, Norman.
晚安 诺曼
God, I'm such an idiot.
天啊 我真是白♥痴♥
I'm serious, Peter.
我说真的 彼得
You need to forget about these dreams.
你得忘了这些梦
How am I supposed to forget about 'em?
我怎么忘得掉
Somehow. Drop it.
不管怎样 别想了
Just... stay as far away from this as you can.
尽可能离这些事远点
You still haven't told me what the hell happened in there.
你还没告诉我刚才到底发生了什么
I'm not sure.
我不确定
But I felt some big...
但我感觉到了某件很大
bad... shit
很糟糕的事
that you do not want to be a part of.
你绝对不想牵涉其中
How do you know?
你怎么知道
You always say you can't see into the future.
你一直说你无法看透未来
I experienced it.
我经历过了
Whatever it is,
不管那是什么
it's out there...
它就在那里
and it's really fucking bad.
而且绝对不会是好事儿
Oh my God...
天呐
Stop it!
够了
No, Peter! I want you to promise me to let this go!
不 彼得 你得答应我不再想这些事
I can't help my dreams, Destiny.
我控制不了自己的梦 德斯特妮
Ignore it!
那就别去想它
Banish it from your mind! just give me...
从你脑中驱逐出去 给我
I almost died in there.
我刚才差点死在那里
What's up, guys?
怎么了 伙计们
Long story.
说来话长
I'm gonna go take a shower, get this snake smell off of me.
我要去冲个澡 祛祛身上的蛇味
I'm not done with you.
我跟你还没完
I had to run an errand in Kirkwood.
我去柯克伍德跑了趟腿
They've got this bakery...
那有个面包店...
best blintzes you've ever put your mouth around.
你绝对没吃过这么好吃的薄饼卷
Gone Sis?
迷失姐妹
You Gypsy dog. You know what this is?
你个吉普赛混♥蛋♥ 你知道这是什么吗
The Wagoneer Oasis.
拼全了应该是"瓦格尼尔绿洲"
It's a...
是个...
trailer park for horny truckers.
给淫♥荡♥的卡车司机停房♥车的地方
Letters on the sign burned out,
标牌上的字被烧掉了
so all it says is, "Gone Sis."
剩下的字母就变成了"迷失姐妹"
The concrete blondes there were known as the "Gone Sisters."
那里管房♥车的金发妞们就被称为"迷失姐妹花"
Thanks, man. Any time.
谢了 伙计 不客气
And tell Destiny...
告诉德斯特妮
Never mind.
算了
"Never mind." I'll give her the message.
"算了" 我会告诉她的
I pushed her in where she would drown
我将她推入致命水域
Lord, I watched her floatin' down
主啊 我看着她浮浮又沉沉
Thirsty, aren't you?
你一定是渴了吧
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表