剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
No. You're there for her.
不 你一直守在她身旁
That's huge.
这对她来说很重要
So this, um, crazy granny...
这么说 这个可怕的奶奶
Is my mother.
是我母亲
My daughter and I, we're... we're terrified of each other.
我和我女儿 都很害怕对方
She starts screaming as soon as I get close to her.
只要我一接近她 她就嚎啕大哭
So I panic and head for the hills.
我吓坏了 只能往山上跑去
I don't... I don't know how to...
我不知道该怎么...
These things will settle down soon enough. It just...
一切都会好起来的 只是
It takes some time.
只是需要一点时间
Look, I know you didn't sign up for any of this,
我知道这件事本与你无关
but you need to know how grateful I am. We are.
但我真的很感激你 我们都是
I don't... I don't know what's going on.
我也不知道这是怎么一回事
I'm just dealing with what's being presented to me, is all.
我只是在试着接受我身上发生的一切
I guess that's how the universe works.
我想这就是这个宇宙运行的方式吧
Or doesn't work...
还是毁灭
'cause it's all just smashed to hell
如今这个世界宛如地狱
and we're just a couple of broken pieces
我们只是身处其中的残破碎片
and none of this means anything.
这一切都没有任何意义
Go take a look in your kid's eyes,
去看着你孩子的眼睛
and tell me you still believe that.
再对我说你相信刚才那番话
Come here, ice man.
过来吧 冷傲的男人
If there's any place on Earth that you can lay low
如果说这世界上有哪个地方能让你安全藏身
and never get caught, it's probably Romania.
而不被发现的话 那就是罗马尼亚了
Because nobody wants to go, including me.
因为没人想去那 我也是
Actually, it's quite beautiful.
事实上 那里风景挺好的
I don't mean to seem ungrateful for all you guys have done,
我并不是不感激你们为我做的一切
but I don't know anybody there. It's not like I have any friends.
但我在那谁都不认识 也没有任何朋友
We have plenty of family there.
我们有很多亲戚在那
I barely speak the language, Peter.
我只会说一点他们的语言 彼得
Am I never going to see you again? Of course.
我再也见不到你了吗 当然不会
Of course, you're gonna see me again. As a matter of fact,
我们一定会再见的 事实上
I'll have Andreas whip me up a new identity
我会让安德里亚斯给我伪造一个新的身份
and we'll start over together in Bucharest.
然后我们一起在布加勒斯特[罗马尼亚首都]重新来过
Your life is here, Peter.
你的人生属于这里 彼得
My life is wherever I am. You taught me that.
我的人生由我主宰 是你教我的
I know, but the people in Hemlock Grove, they need you.
我知道 但铁杉镇的人们需要你
How do you know? I'm not sure. It's just...
你怎么知道 我不清楚 只是
It's very important you stay.
你一定要留下 这很重要
Mama's has a feeling about this,
妈妈对此有预感
and I'm never wrong about these kind of things.
而我的预感从不出错
Be a good boy.
做个好孩子
Man, I mean man.
男人 做个好男人
Drive up here wasn't too bad, but the wait at the border,
路途上还算顺利 但在边境那
getting through customs was a nightmare.
排队过海关简直是个噩梦
No way are we going back home until I'm sure everything's OK.
我们才不会回去 除非我确定一切都没事了
I mean, Jack almost got run over by a truck.
杰克差点被卡车撞到
Some sicko kid tells me it's not safe 'cause people are after me.
有个疯小伙警告我说有人在追杀我们
More than happy to spend a couple weeks up here with Mom,
他可愿意跟老妈在这待上几个星期了
watching hockey and eating poutines.
看看冰球比赛 吃奶酪薯条
Even though my thighs are gonna hate me, eh?
回头我的大腿一定会粗上一圈
He's upstairs having a bath.
他在楼上洗澡呢
Excuse me. Yeah, looks OK. Neighborhood watch.
打扰一下 看起来没事 街区巡逻而已
Hello?
有人吗
Anyone down there? Negative!
有人在底下吗 没有
Lets go, let's go!
咱们走吧
So I met this guy at work. Fortyish, nerd cute.
公♥司♥里有个男同事 四十来岁 呆萌技术男
Another refugee from the divorce wars.
也是个离婚的受害者
His name's Jeremy. Capricorn. Loves all things Walking Dead.
他叫杰里米 巨蟹座 《行尸走肉》铁杆粉丝
Asked me to smuggle some Cuban cigars back to the States for him,
让我从这给他偷带几盒古巴雪茄回去
which I'm not going to do
我可不干
because then he will smell like cigar smoke.
那样他身上就会整天一股雪茄味了
No, I haven't slept with him yet, I'm not a complete slut.
我还没跟他睡过呢 我有那么饥渴吗
Jack! Jack!
杰克 杰克
Oh, God.
天哪
Oh, God, Jack.
天哪 杰克
Jack.
杰克
Jack.
杰克
Her GFRs are back to normal, and the creatine composition
她的肾小球滤过率已恢复正常 而肌酸指数
indicates robust renal sufficiency.
也显示出她的肾脏功能十分健全
Good. At this point, extraction is wholly dependent
很好 这么说 如今提取计划
on her monoclonal antibody development.
只取决于她的单克隆抗体是否发育完全
And now, on a more pressing matter,
现在 还有个更紧迫的问题
I need the enzyme inhibitor I asked for posthaste.
我需要那天让你加急研发的酶抑制剂
I'm getting an anomalous
我发现纯多肽链
molecular weight in the purified polypeptide chain.
的分子量有些异常
So what are you telling me? The gel filtration of lysate...
你想说什么 酵母的凝胶过滤...
No excuses, I want that inhibitor now.
没有借口 我现在就要那个抑制剂
I need few days more... Unacceptable!
再给我几天时间... 不可能
I am not understanding the urgency of something that has almost
我不明白为什么你如此急切想要一种
no practical application beyond killing host organism.
没有任何实际作用 只能用来杀死寄助物的药物
Why or how I choose to use that enzyme is of no concern of yours.
我要怎么用这种药物与你无关
Yes, but it is matter of allocating resources.
没错 但这会影响其他研发的进度
Hear me...
听着
... and hear me well, you Bolshevik stool sample.
给我听清楚了 你这个布尔什维克废物
Unless you want to find yourself on trial in the Hague
如果你不想像化学阿里 你那操蛋战友一样
for war crimes like your asshole buddy, Chemical Ali...
在海地接受战争犯罪制裁的话
... get me my fucking enzyme.
赶紧把我要的东西做出来
How about we go raise a glass to new life in the old country?
不如我们为琳达在故乡重获新生喝一杯如何
Not really in a glass-raising mood.
我没什么心情
We did a good thing today. Yeah, we did.
我们今天很成功 是的 我们做到了
Good evening, Sheriff.
晚上好 警长
I need you to come down to the station. Is there a problem?
你得跟我到局里去一趟 有什么问题吗
That woman and her kid you scared the crap out of over in Greensburg...
是关于格林斯堡那对被你吓坏了的母子俩
Just got off the phone with the sheriff there.
我刚跟那边的警长通完电♥话♥
She and her boy are dead.
他们死了
Jesus. How?
天哪 怎么会
She drowned the kid in the bathtub,
她把小孩淹死在浴缸里
then jumped out a window ten stories up.
然后自己从十层楼高的窗户跳了下去
And I'm willing to bet there's a German shepherd in the mix somewhere.
我猜这故事里一定还有只德国牧羊犬
Either you're part of a multinational gang of killers
要不你就是在多伦多拥有分部的
with a field office in Toronto...
国际杀手组织一员
Or what? You actually did buy a unicorn on Zorknoin?
还是什么 你确实在佐诺星球买♥♥了一只独角兽吗
Let's just say I'm not unfamiliar
这么说吧 对我来说
with events and situations that are out of the ordinary.
这种光怪陆离的奇异事件不足为奇
I couldn't sleep.
我睡不着
Yeah, well, you're creeping me out.
你吓到我了
You shouldn't drink so much coffee.
你不该喝那么多咖啡的
I should probably feed the baby.
我该去喂宝宝了
I can't believe I just said that.
真不敢相信我居然会说出这种话
Don't hurt me. Whatever you want, take it, just don't hurt me.
别伤害我 要什么尽管拿去 别伤害我就好
Please. I'm fucking freezing!
求你了 我他妈快冷死了
They stop fighting, you know, when they understand it's OK to die.
别反抗 你很快就会明白死亡根本不算什么
It's OK. Sayonara, life.
没事的 永别了 人生
Roman... I gotta live like this.
罗曼 我一定要活下去
They don't get to die. Am I making myself clear, Dr. Pryce?
他们不能死 明白了吗 普赖斯博士
Absolutely clear. Let's just take a moment and calm down...
完全明白 我们先冷静一点
Do not tell me to calm down!
别叫我冷静
That great big fucking bird's coming.
那只他妈的大鸟就要来了
Whoop! Whoop! Whoop! Pecking at my fucking guts.
一下一下 啄食着我的内脏
Make it stop, it hurts so fucking bad.
让它停下 这真♥他♥妈♥疼
I'll make it stop, Roman. Will you?
我会让它停下的 罗曼 你可以吗
I'll do anything you want. Here, keys to my car.
你要我做什么都行 给 这是我的车钥匙
Take 'em, take 'em, take 'em!
拿去 拿去吧
The White Tower, it's yours.
白色高塔 都是你的了
I'll make it stop.
我会让它停下的
Thank you, thank you. I don't want to be this thing.
谢谢你 我不想成为那个东西
I don't want to be hungry all the time!
我不想一直忍♥受饥渴的煎熬
I have to warn you, what's on my mind
我得事先声明 如今我脑中的想法
has never been tried before. It might not work.
没有经过任何验证 可能会不管用
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表