剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
A boyfriend who's gonna leave you
一个明白你这人有多烂之后
when he realizes what a terrible person you are.
就会弃你而去的男朋友
A dead daughter of your own... A sweet girl
一个死去的女儿 一个可爱的女孩
who always loved you, but you treated her like a freak.
她是那么爱你 你却把她当作怪物
And a disturbed son who hates your fucking guts.
一个躁动不安的儿子 他妈的恨你入骨
And if no one else has anything else to add,
如果没有其他人需要补充
then I' happy to say we're finishing up early for once.
我很高兴 终于提早结束了一次
I have something to add. Yes?
我有要补充的 您说
What have you got hidden in the basement?
你在地下室里到底藏着什么
Time machine? Meth lab? Alien autopsy?
时光机 制毒室 还是外星人解剖间
You're welcome to come down anytime and look around yourself.
随时欢迎你下来 自己四处看看
I did. A couple of hours ago.
我去了 几小时之前
I got out of the elevator, and I saw you and Miss Chernobyl
我走出电梯 看到你和切尔诺贝利小姐
walking down the hall. You turned the corner, then... poof.
沿着走廊 转了个弯 然后...
Gone. You were spying on him?
凭空消失了 你在监视他吗
That's the only way of getting information out of this guy.
只有这样才能从这家伙身上得到信息
Sidebar.
私下说
You're flailing.
你有点失去理智了
If you came up with the votes to get rid of me,
如果你能凑齐选票否决我
I would walk out with the entire research department.
我会带上整个研究部门离开
All you'd own is 50% of an empty building in a bullshit town.
你剩下的只有在这鬼地方一栋半空的楼
Bitchin' loft space.
顶楼的空间会超宽裕哦
You sure you want to talk about locked doors?
你确定要谈论那些锁上的房♥门吗
Hidden rooms with their secret contents?
那些隐藏的屋子和其中的秘密
And this from a man who literally lives in a glass house.
这提议还真是个住在玻璃房♥里的人问出来的
You might want to remember
你也许想回忆起来
who signed the baby's death certificate.
曾经是谁签了孩子的死亡证明
Now, I'm no lawyer, but that sounds
我不是律师 但听起来
kind of malpractice-y, no?
有点治疗不当的意思 是吧
A not-so-gray area as to its legality.
这部分法律条文还挺明确的
See you at the proxy fights.
投票代理权争夺时再见喽
Oh, fuck him!
操♥他♥妈♥的
We'll own him once he realizes how much he needs us.
等他明白有多需要我们 就能为我们掌控了
Do you not remember what happened
你不记得我第一次
when I gave Olivia her first treatment?
给奥利维亚治疗的时候发生什么了吗
She almost fractured my skull.
她差点折断了我的头盖骨
I was begging in slurred words for her not to kill me.
我急忙求她别杀我
Now, until Roman's need is unbearable,
现在 除非罗曼有急求于我们
he will not accept what we show him.
否则他是不会接受我们的东西的
He will be angry and he will take it out on us.
他会变得愤怒 然后把气撒在我们身上
You and I both have our reasons to keep peace with Olivia.
你我都有要和奥利维亚和平共处的理由
I'm quite happy with how
我很高兴
she's kept her side of the pact over the years.
这些年她一直遵守着协议
But at heart, she and her boy
但本质上 她和她儿子
have no more control over their appetites than angry dogs.
对欲望的控制力跟疯狗没什么两样
I am trying the leash.
我在努力控制着
Some dogs need to be put down.
有些疯狗必须得解决掉
Centrifuge malfunction. Come with me.
离心机出故障了 跟我来
I have a new project.
我有个新项目
I like new.
我喜欢新的
Research tool. An enzyme inhibitor
亲爱的研究工具 我需要一种酶抑制剂
to knock out clotting factor nine.
让它能敲除凝血因子九
As soon as possible, and off the books.
尽快做好 不要留记录
The effect of this drug on an organism would be
这种药剂如果在活体上应用
to induce acute hemophilia.
可能导致急性血友病
Like an atom bomb going off in the bloodstream.
就像在血液中投放一枚原♥子♥弹♥
I brought you here because of your hematology expertise.
我找你来 因为你是血液学专家
I am just questioning its application.
我只是在质疑它的应用性
Then stop questioning.
那就别质疑了
Makes life so much easier.
让日子好过些
I need it by the end of the week.
这周末之前给我
Research tool.
亲爱的研究工具
Who's Lynda?
琳达是谁
It's my mom.
我妈妈
Is she OK?
她还好吗
She's in jail.
她在坐牢
What for?
为什么
Some stuff she didn't do.
为一些她没做过的事
Some stuff she did do.
还有一些做过的事
All those years on the road,
这么多年来到处游荡
she did some things that weren't so smart.
她做了一些不聪明的事
But I did too, so...
但我也做了 所以...
She doesn't deserve this.
她不该被关起来
I'm gonna get her out.
我会把她弄出来的
Well, it sounds like you're doing everything you can.
听起来你在尽最大努力了
You know what we should do when we get back?
你知道我们回去之后该做什么吗
What?
什么
A tarot reading. Give us some guidance. What?
塔罗占卜 给我们一些指引 什么
Oh, wait, you weren't kidding.
等等 你没在开玩笑
Oh, no, yeah... I know most card readers are idiots or crooks,
不...没错 很多占卜师都是傻瓜或骗子
but my cousin, Destiny, she actually knows what she's doing.
但我表姐德斯特妮 她知道自己在做什么
Destiny?
德斯特妮[命运]
What?
怎么了
Destiny?
德斯特妮
So?
看来
Oh, I wasn't lying.
我没骗你
This isn't some sort of "get the girl back to my place" thing.
这可不是"骗女孩跟我回家"的伎俩
Peter, do you really think I came here for a tarot reading?
彼得 你以为我来真的是为了占卜吗
Your eyes are...
你的双眸...
I know.
我知道
You OK?
你没事吧
Yes. Totally. Um...
没事
I just get emotional sometimes.
偶尔情绪化而已
It doesn't mean anything.
这不代表什么
I love this mattress.
我喜欢你的床垫
My ex had this stupid futon.
我前任用很蠢的日式床垫
It felt like it had dead cats in it.
感觉有只死猫在里面似的
Great. Now,
这下好了
I'm the girl who's talking about her ex while in bed with...
我竟然在你的床上讲起前任来了...
It's fine.
没事的
Do you still talk to yours?
你还跟你前任讲话吗
No.
不
That bad, huh?
还伤心呢
She died.
她死了
Oh, God.
天呐
Maybe this was a bad idea... No.
也许我不应该来的 不
No.
不
I want you to stay.
我希望你能留下
Mommy, can I have a treat? Yes, inside.
妈妈能给我个奖励吗 可以 进屋吧
Can I have two? Nice try, but no.
能给两个吗 想得美 不行
You live here, ma'am?
你住这里吗 女士
Is everything all right, officer?
没什么事吧 警官
We got a call. Prowler in the area.
有人报♥警♥ 说这附近有人鬼鬼祟祟的
Just lock your doors and set your alarm. You should be fine.
锁紧门窗 设好警报 就会没事的
OK. Thank you.
好 谢谢
It's not illegal to be a fierce and ravishing warrior goddess.
打扮成勇猛美艳的女战神又不犯法
I was born this way, you motherfucking bitches!
我生来如此 你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
We're not arresting you for being anything.
不是因为你扮成这样就拘捕你
We're arresting you for taking a dump in the middle of Hemlock Ave.
只是因为你在铁杉大道中♥央♥上大号♥
Sleep it off, Jackie. This is discrimination.
睡一觉就好了 杰基 这是歧视
Don't fucking touch me! Get your hands off me.
别他丫的碰我 脏手拿开
He still in there? Yep.
他还在里面吗 是的
You don't find him weird?
你没觉得他很诡异吗
Weirder than our last sheriff?
还能比前任警长更诡异吗
The guy who lost his mind
那位失去理智
and blew himself up with a bomb he was building in his basement?
用自家地下室的自♥制♥炸♥弹♥把自己炸飞
I'm just saying, he's making us look bad,
我是说 他这样让咱们很难堪
staying so late all the time.
总是加班到很晚
I mean, what's he doing in there, anyway?
他在里面究竟干些什么
Uh, the white mask from the dreams.
梦里出现的白色面具
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表