剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Do you remember telling the police you saw who did it?
还记得你跟警♥察♥说你看见是谁干的吗
You were a little girl, I know, but...
我知道你那时还只是个小女孩 但...
...you told them that you saw a woman.
...你说你看见一个女人
Do you see the woman in the picture here?
那个女人在这张照片上吗
Donna?
唐娜
Donna? Which one is it?
唐娜 是哪一个
Donna, it's OK.
唐娜 没事的
It's OK.
没事的
What the hell? I think you need to go.
这怎么回事 你们最好马上离开
Let's go. I'm sorry. Sorry.
走吧 对不起 抱歉
Lord Jesus!
我的老天
We need to go to the sheriff with this.
这件事我们得去告诉警长
A ghost story from 50 years ago,
告诉他50年前的鬼故事吗
scrawled in shit by some mental patient?
精神病人的大便涂鸦吗
You don't seriously believe that implicates Olivia, do you?
你不会真觉得这事和奥利维亚有关吧
No, but it might exonerate you.
不 但可以证明你的清白
Uh, you lost me.
你把我说糊涂了
Suppose Marie turns up dead.
假设玛丽已死
I'm sorry, but that's a possibility that we need to confront.
抱歉 但我们不能回避这种可能
Foul play's involved, no other suspects.
牵涉到谋杀罪 没有其他嫌疑人
The first person they'll go after is you.
他们首先要追查的就是你
Oh, come on. Ninetyeight percent of the time,
不是吧 这种案子百分之九十八
it's the hubby, the ex or the BF who did the dirty deed.
都是丈夫 前夫或男友做的
There's not one shred of truth.
这根本不是事实
Truth has nothing to do with a jury trial.
事实在陪审团庭审中没有任何意义
As cockamamie as it may sound, a dark-haired,
尽管听起来荒诞 但她描述的黑头发
bloodthirsty, age-defying vixen creates a reasonable doubt
嗜血和不老这些特征至少应该能让
that at least one idiot juror will buy into.
陪审团中的一人产生怀疑
No. Norman, you're my client.
不行 诺曼 你是我客户
I'm trying to protect... I said no. I won't allow it.
我在保护 我说不 我不允许
Well, as an investigator who's licensed by the state,
作为拥有州立执照的侦探
I have an affirmative responsibility to provide
我有责任向警方提供
any and all information regarding the commission of a crime,
一切关于犯罪的信息
whether I have your OK or not.
不管你同意不同意
I'd hate to get on your bad side.
我可不想激发出你黑暗的一面
I don't have a bad side. I'm just Dominican.
我没有黑暗的一面 不过就是来自多米尼加罢了
Shelley. What are you doing?
雪莉 你在干什么
Hemlock Grove.
铁杉镇
Peaceful...from a distance.
从远处看 多祥和
Come away from there. It's dangerous.
别坐在那 那很危险
No... It's no good.
不... 没用的
What?
什么
I shouldn't have come back.
我不应该回来的
Everyone would be...better.
大家会过得...更好
That's not true.
不是这样的
Do you know how much happiness you've brought?
你知道你给我们带来了多少欢乐吗
You are alive, against all odds.
尽管历经艰辛 但你还活着
And you are with the people who love you.
而且周围的人都深爱着你
I...put everyone in danger.
我...让大家身处危险之中
You all will get in trouble.
你们都将陷入困境
You don't have to worry about anyone. Everyone will be fine.
你不用担心大家 我们都会没事的
And you'll be safe...in your new body.
你会很安全 一旦你换了新身体
I have taken care of everything.
我已经安排好一切了
No one will know, not if you don't want them to.
没人会知道的 如果你不想的话
New body...
新躯体...
...can't do it.
我不能这么做
Why not?
为什么
The girl is a person, has a soul.
那女孩是个完整的人 她有灵魂
What makes you think that?
你怎么会这么想
We talked.
我们交流过
That's impossible.
那不可能
Not words.
不是用语言
I know how to talk without words.
我知道如何不用语言交流
Everyone thinks I'm a killer.
大家都认为我是杀人凶手
This would make me one.
这么做的话我就真的是了
Before you make any final decisions...
在你做最后决定之前
May I show you something?
我给你看点东西好吗
What do you call a fish with no eyes?
没有眼睛的鱼怎么称呼
What do you call a fish with no eyes?
没有眼睛的鱼怎么称呼
A "Fsh."
就是这样
Oh, that's joy. Now, let's try something different.
这是欢乐 我们来试试别的
How did you feel when you were being chased?
当你被追捕的时候是什么感觉
That's fear.
这是恐惧
Now, you met a friend, Jason. What did you think of his father?
你认识了一个朋友杰森 你觉得他父亲是个怎样的人
That's anger.
这是愤怒
Well, I'm sure he's probably in protective custody.
我相信他现在一定已经得到了很好的保护
Now let's try it again...with her.
现在我们再在她身上试试
I want you to feel the same emotions again.
你要你再次感受刚才的那些情感
This time, the replacement body will be emulating your behavior.
这次 替代躯体将模仿你的行为
Now, think of something that gives you joy.
想想让你开心的事
Now think of something that makes you frightened.
想想让你害怕的事
Think of something that makes you angry.
想想什么让你愤怒
See? Nothing.
瞧 没反应
It's a neuro-muscular response,
那只是神经肌肉反应而已
devoid of any feeling, emotion, or meaning.
并不包含任何感觉 情绪或意义含义
Like a machine.
就像一台机器一般
Shelley is endowed with a soul.
雪莉拥有灵魂
Not so this tissue structure, however well engineered.
但这具躯壳并没有 无论其多么精细完善
We would be mapping you, Shelley, onto a blank slate.
我们会把你 雪莉 复♥制♥进这具空白躯壳
Now, does this offer any clarification
这么说是不是能让你对
on what you'll be dealing with?
要面对的情况更加清楚了呢
If you like, we could start uploading as early as tomorrow.
如果你愿意 我们明天就可以开始上传
Why don't you get some rest while I begin to prep the transfer?
不如你好好休息一下 我来着手准备明天的转移
Have you ever seen a dream book before?
你之前读过解梦书吗
When we have dreams,
我们做的梦
we're basically receiving messages from beyond.
其实是来世传递给我们的信息
And the images in those dreams correlate to certain numbers.
梦里的各种图像都会对应特定的数字
Why? They just do.
为什么 书上就是这么说的
So, let's say I dreamt about rabbits last night.
比如说 假如我昨晚梦见了兔子
I would look up "Rabbit" Under "R."
我会找"兔"字打头的词条
And the corresponding number to "rabbit" is...
然后词条"兔子"对应的数字是
thirty-nine. So 39 would be my lucky number
39 所以39就是我的幸运数字
if I wanted to play the lotto, for instance.
如果我想买♥♥个彩票什么的话
Because it came to you in a message from beyond?
就因为这是来世给你发的信息
Exactly. So, what did you dream about last night?
没错 你昨晚上梦见什么了
Me?
我吗
Yeah, you were telling us about the dream you had.
是啊 你之前不是说你做了个梦吗
Uh, right.
没错
I heard on the radio that
我听广播上说
there's gonna be this lottery drawing tonight.
今晚有期彩票要开奖
It's like the biggest jackpot ever.
貌似是史上奖额最高什么的
It might be your lucky day, so...
没准你今天撞了大运呢
You said something about a boy?
你说你看到了个小男孩
On a swing. Swing. Great.
在玩秋千 秋千 好
Great. Anything else?
很好 还有别的吗
No detail is too small.
不能放过任何细节
He was saying something about being hot.
他在说"强"什么的
Um, but he only had on a T-shirt.
但是他只穿了件衬衫
With a red devil on it. Um...
上面印着红色的魔鬼
Pitchfork, horns...
拿着叉子 长着角
And a storm was coming.
而且风暴快来了
That's good. What else?
很好 还有呢
This is stupid.
傻死了
There is nothing stupid about a million-dollar quick-pick.
万一彩票真赢了几百万就不傻了
Well, first Destiny comes in here and starts having visions...
先是德斯特妮跑过来说她预见了些什么
What? ... and now you're harassing me about lucky rabbits.
说啥 接着你又拿什么幸运兔子来烦我
No, I'm just... Something's up, and I wanna know what it is.
不 我只是 我想知道到底出了什么事
What's going on?
你怎么了
You don't want to know.
你还是别知道的好
You sent the fucking sheriff after me?
你把那混♥蛋♥警长引到我这来的
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表