剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
We are hot, hot, hot, you are not, not, not
我们强强强 你们挫挫挫
We are hot, hot, hot, you are not, not, not
我们强强强 你们挫挫挫
Traffic is way backed up
十号♥公路上交通十分堵塞
all the way along the ten beyond Clearview.
堵车情况一直延伸至克利尔维尤
You're probably best to stay away from there altogether.
大家最好还是尽量避开那个路段
Construction still holding things up along the 90,
九十号♥公路上仍在施工
so expect a few delays there as well.
因此也会有一定情况的堵塞
So... So?
那个... 什么
Last night.
昨天晚上
Right. Was kind of...
对 有点儿...
Unexpected. Yeah. Definitely unexpected.
意料之外 没错 完全意料之外
What's up, buttercups?
早上好啊 我的小帅哥们
I am starving!
我快饿死了
And craving dark, leafy greens. For breakfast?
真想吃些绿叶蔬菜 早餐吃这个吗
Doctor Spivak says we don't get enough
斯皮瓦克医生说我们日常饮食中
riboflavin in our diet.
核黄素的摄入量还不够
And I don't see any dark, leafy greens.
但我连个蔬菜影都没见着
So, how are we all doing today?
怎样 大家今天感觉如何
Good. Yeah, good.
挺好 对 不错
Oh, my God. So, I had this incredibly fucked-up dream last night.
天呐 我昨晚做了一个特别诡异的梦
Uh, there was... there was this house,
我梦见了一幢房♥子
and there was this little boy. And a storm was coming in,
和一个小男孩 一场风暴即将来临
and there were these... these windows,
然后还有那些窗户
these beautiful stained glass windows.
那种特别漂亮的彩色玻璃窗
And... you were there.
而且你在那
And you were there.
你也在
And there... was this guy in this creepy mask.
还有一个带着奇怪面具的男人
It scared the crap out of me.
真是把我吓坏了
I haven't had a nightmare like that since I was a little kid.
我已经很久都没做过这么恐怖的噩梦了
Guys, it's the 21st century, OK?
现在已经是21世纪了 好吗
What happens between us... among us...
我俩之间发生的...我们之间...
I think if it's more than two, it's "among."
不应该用我俩 毕竟是三个人
My point is, let's not trip, OK?
我是说 别再纠结了好吗
Yeah?
行吗
Well, I should, uh...
那个 我该...
I'm gonna go say good morning to Nadia.
我去跟纳迪亚说早安
Me, too.
我也是
This'll only be weird if you make it weird.
这事真没什么 是你们想多了
What the hell was that? No clue.
为什么会这样 毫无头绪
She shows up at the front door,
她莫名其妙出现在我家门口
starts nursing the baby.
紧接着成了孩子的奶妈
Now she's sharing our dreams?
现在她居然能分享我们的梦境
She even saw the masks.
她甚至看到了面具
What the fuck is up with the mask? It could be shame.
男人为什么要带面具 可能是羞耻心作祟
I mean, who wouldn't be ashamed of doing that shit?
谁做这种缺德事不觉得丢脸
Maybe we should tell Miranda what's going on.
或许我们该告诉米兰达实情
Are you out of your mind?
你脑子进水了吗
She could be seeing something we're not.
她可能留意到了我们不知道的事
What, are we supposed to just casually mention,
难不成我们就这么跟她说
"By the way, we got a backstage dream pass
"对了 我们都会做同样的梦
to a serial killing spree?"
能预知连环凶杀案的画面"
She's gonna figure out something's going on. Right?
她很快会察觉到有什么不对劲 不是吗
Maybe she could help us find that kid,
说不定她能帮我们找到那个小孩
stop anyone else from getting hurt.
以免有人再遭毒手
She could get hurt.
她可能会因此而受伤
We tell her about the dreams, where does it stop?
你以为跟她解释完梦就完事了吗
She's gonna wind up finding out what we are.
她会追根究底查出我们到底是什么
Norman, I got a situation here. I can't really talk right now.
诺曼 我这边出了状况 不方便接电♥话♥
Fuckin' great. What?
真♥他♥妈♥不错 什么事
Here's what I dreamt about last night.
这是我昨晚梦见的
And this is what came up when I Googled the image.
这是我在网上找到的资料
Stained glass windows made by a guy named Frank Bannister.
彩绘玻璃窗 出自弗兰克·班尼斯特之手
This is his studio.
这是他的工作室
Zebulon, Ohio. Just across the border.
俄亥俄州的西布伦 刚过边界
You better get going, before it's too late.
你得赶紧上路 要不就太迟了
You told me to come to you when I had another dream.
你说我要是再做这样的梦就来找你
There was a break-in last night. One dead, two injured.
昨晚有个入室抢劫案 一死两伤
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾
So I've got my hands full looking for the perpetrator,
所以抓捕行凶者够我忙的了
which moves dream chasing further down my to-do list.
你的梦境追踪只能再等等了
There's a family somewhere
此时此刻在某处
out there that's about to find themselves
有一家人马上就会发现
in a serious fucking shit storm.
他们即将面临一场血雨腥风
You can do something about it,
而你可以帮到他们
like keep it from happening, catch the murderers.
比如阻止凶案发生 抓到凶手
It isn't just me.
不只是我
Roman dreamt it too. Roman Godfrey?
罗曼也梦到了 罗曼·戈弗雷吗
The kid in Toronto who died, Roman dreamt it too.
死在多伦多的那个孩子 罗曼也梦见过
And the time before that, at the trailer park?
还有之前在拖车公园发生的那次呢
That's when we realized we were both having them.
就是那时我们意识到我们做的是同一个梦
Don't ask me why. I have no answers for any of this.
别问我原因 我也没弄明白
I warned you about holding out on me.
我警告过你别对我有所隐瞒
Look, I'm here, aren't I?
我来找你了 不是吗
I'm coming with. You're staying out of this.
我和你一起去 这事你别插手
I'm in this, whether I like it or not.
不管怎样 我都无法置身事外了
Last thing I need is
我现在最不需要的
a citizen psychic with a rap sheet tagging along.
就是身边跟着一个前科累累的灵媒
You gotta listen. Do you want to get locked up
你得听我的 难道你想让我
for interfering with a police investigation?
以妨碍司法公务罪将你逮捕吗
Watch it. These guys aren't fucking around.
当心些吧 这些家伙可不是省油的灯
What are you doing here, Olivia?
你来这干什么 奥利维亚
You have no business in this building,
这里已经不是你的公♥司♥了
and you need a security pass to come down here.
你需要门禁卡才能进来
What are you doing?
你又来这做什么
Letting Pryce suck away your power because it terrifies you?
来让普赖斯废掉你的能力就因为你害怕它吗
Norman called. Asked me to meet him.
诺曼打给我的 要我来见他
Goddamn it.
真该死
And I told him I wasn't interested in a family therapy session.
我早说了我对家庭心理辅♥导♥没兴趣
Thank God you're all right.
感谢上帝你没事
I... missed you.
我好想你
Did you just...
你刚刚是不是
Yep.
是的
Say something else.
再说点什么
Roman...
罗曼
Say it again.
再说一次
Roman... you look tired.
罗曼 你看起来很疲惫
Lost sleep over you.
都是你害我失眠的
But it's all gonna get better now.
但现在好了 你回来了
Hello, Mother.
你好 妈妈
Hello, darling.
你好 亲爱的
What happened?
发生了什么事
Where have you been?
你都去哪了
So much to tell you.
我有好多想和你们说
We want to hear it all.
那就慢慢讲给我们听
Wow. Where were you last night?
你昨晚去哪鬼混了
I'm late for work. You slept with her again.
我工作要迟到了 你又跟她睡了
Is it simply not possible for you
让你不用下半身思考
to stop thinking with your dick,
有那么困难吗
or are you just looking for punishment? You don't understand.
还是说你就是没事欠抽型 你不懂
She's playing you off of Roman. She wants his money.
她是在利用你钓罗曼 她想要他的钱
We're all very cool with each other.
我们三个相处融洽
Wait...
等下...
I... didn't want anyone to get hurt.
我...不想让任何人受到伤害
I was just... He couldn't stand up for himself.
我只是... 他太小没有还击能力
You did what you had to do.
你只是做了应该做的
We have to help Jason. We will.
我们得去帮杰森 我们会的
You were very brave.
你很勇敢
I'm proud of what you did for that little boy.
你为那孩子做的事情让妈妈很骄傲
Norman left the building. You can cut the mommy act.
诺曼离开了 你可以不用再扮好妈妈了
I know I have not always been demonstrative.
我知道我一直都不善于表露情感
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表