剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Ego te absolvo.
我赦免你
Rest well, brother.
安息吧 兄弟
"It may be that when we no longer know what to do...
当我们不再清楚该做什么的时候
... we have come to our real work.
才能明白自己真正的使命
And that when we no longer know which way to go,
当我们不知道该何去何从时
we have come to our real journey.
我们才踏上了真正的旅程
The mind that is not baffled is not employed.
没有困惑的思想无法健全思考
The impeded stream is the one that sings."
经历过阻碍的小溪才能更欢快的歌♥唱
I've always loved that poem.
我一直很喜欢这首诗
I've never met anybody like you two.
我从没见过像你们俩这样的人
Wounded, brave...
破碎却勇敢
... ridiculous, weird.
荒唐而奇怪
You have a wild heart, Peter.
彼得 你有颗狂野的心
You're tearing yourself up inside.
你的内心正饱受纠结
And you'll probably end up dead, way before your time.
你可能会为此而死去 英年早逝
You blow my mind.
你改变了我的世界
Roman Godfrey...
罗曼·戈弗雷
... born to be king of the universe,
生来的宇宙之王
and inside, you're a broken boy.
但是在内心深处 你就是个受伤的男孩
You think it's better to have people fear you.
你想让大家都惧怕你
But your heart is crying all the time.
可你的内心却一直在哭泣
At war with yourself.
自我挣扎
Dark as the inside of love.
爱与邪恶难辨
I can't stop thinking about you.
我没法不想你们两个
I'd be crazy to not get in my car and be gone.
如果我还不赶紧离开 那我一定是疯了
But I am crazy...
但我的确是疯了
... and I'm going to have to live with it.
所以我只能试着接受这一切
Well, are you coming or not?
怎么样 你们要来吗
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表