剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
I hope the treatment didn't induce dissociative euphoria.
但愿不是治疗产生的游离性兴奋
I'm telling you, Johann. I feel like I have a son again.
约翰 我感觉我的儿子回来了
That's good.
那很好
That's excellent.
非常好
just booked a room at a hotel,
我刚刚在旅馆订了房♥间
and, um, cab's on its way.
出租车一会儿就到
So, it's all good.
都准备好了
I can't thank you enough for letting me stay here
我真的太感谢你能让我留宿了
while this all gets sorted out. Um...
现在问题都解决了
I'll come get the rest of my stuff
等我的车好了
when my car's ready, if that's okay?
我会再回来取其余的东西 好吗
Sure. And, um, I'll look you up
当然 如果有一天
if I ever become a rich and famous author
当我成为了收藏艺术品的富有的知名作家
and start collecting art.
我会回来找你的
Miranda... Yeah?
米兰达 怎么
Don't lie to me.
别骗我
You have nowhere to go.
你无处可去
Yes, I do. Where?
我有 去哪过
That's none of your business. All you have to do is ask.
这不关你的事儿 你只需要问你自己一个问题
What? Just ask if you can stay.
问什么 是否还能留下过夜
You're being a weirdo.
你这样有点儿吓到我了
I'm sorry. I'm not good with... hospitality.
对不起 我不是很擅于款待
If you don't have a place to go, please be my guest tonight?
如果你没地方可去 就请留宿在我这吧
I'd love you to join me for dinner.
我希望与你共进晚餐
You want to know what your dream means, right?
你想知道你的梦是怎么回事 对吗
So we're going to the source of all things.
我们需要回到一切的源头
The human race is deeply fucked
如果"一切的源头"是在你的浴室里
if "The source of all things" is in your bathroom.
那人类岂不是要完蛋了
One of the images from your dream,
在你梦里出现的
the snake in a rushing torrent of water...
那条在水流中的蛇
gives us a place to start.
给了我们一个着手点
In a bathtub?
在这个浴缸里吗
All water is connected.
所有的水都来自同一源头
Spit, please. Seriously?
请吐口水 你开玩笑吧
This is your consciousness we're exploring here... spit.
我们要开始对你的意识进行探索 快吐
Thank you.
谢了
Ah! No! No!
不 不 不要
Relax. We're cousins.
这有什么 我们是表兄妹嘛
What is it?
你这是要做什么
A psychoactive smoothie I whipped up.
这是我做的醒神奶昔
To stimulate my root chakra.
来激发我的脉轮之源嘛
Stepping away...
您自便吧
What's happening?
你怎么了
Oversharing there, coz.
我人还在这儿呢 表妹
Destiny?
德斯特妮
Shit!
我靠
Come on.
快醒醒
Come on.
醒醒
Come on! No!
拜托 别啊
You okay?
你还好吧
Did you figure something out with your car?
你的车怎么样了
I figured out this whole trip
我发现这趟去加州的旅行
to California thing is a complete disaster.
整个就是场灾难
Like The Curse of the Fu Manchu.
好比傅满洲的诅咒[美国人黄♥祸♥恐慌的人物形象]
But at least the guy from the body shop is helping me out.
不过 还好修车店的那家伙帮了我
Helping you how?
怎么帮你的
He's looking for used parts to help knock down the bill.
他找来废旧的零件帮我抵了维修费
Otherwise I'd be stranded forever in Hemlock "Groove."
不然我就要永远被困在铁杉"树丛"里了
Or take a bus back to Bangor.
或者就得搭车去班格尔
Why'd you leave?
你为什么离开
A breakup.
分手了
I didn't want to do winter alone.
我不想一个人过冬
How old are you?
你多大了
Eighteen.
18岁
Eighteen and already Lord of the Manor?
18岁就当上庄园主了吗
My father passed, my mother is sick,
我爸死了 我妈得了病
and my sister disappeared.
我妹妹又失踪了
So everything's been left to me.
所以一切都被我继承了
Wait, your sister... is that the Godfrey girl they're looking for?
等等 你妹妹是他们要找的那个戈弗雷吗
Yeah.
对
Someone in town said...
镇上有人说...
Don't believe everything you hear.
世间上耳听一切皆为虚
My dad passed, too.
我爸爸也过世了
A couple of months ago.
就在几个月前
He got IED'd in Afghanistan.
他在阿富汗被炸死了
My dad stuck a gun in his mouth when I was four.
我爸在我四岁的时候就把自己给崩了
I found him.
我找到了他
Brains all over the floor.
脑浆崩得到处都是
Jeez...
天啊
What was that?
什么声音
Servants. As befits the "Lord of the Manor."
仆人 配给"庄园主"的
You wanna see something brilliant?
想看点有意思的东西吗
Hey, Beautiful Dreamer.
你好啊 梦中佳人
Do you ride?
你会骑马吗
Dirt bikes. Really?
会骑越野车 是吗
When my family was stationed in Germany, I'd, um,
我家以前在德国的时候
sneak off-base, find a Vespa to hotwire,
我常溜出去 找一辆伟士牌
blast around for a couple hours.
加大马力在外面跑好几个小时
Ever get caught? Nope.
被抓过吗 没有
My little secret. Everybody's got 'em.
那是我的小秘密 大家都明白
I'm an open book.
我就是本摊开的书
Au contraire... You're a full-on Byronic Hero.
正相反 你完全是个拜伦式英雄
I have no idea what that means.
我没懂你什么意思
A major business tycoon and you've never heard of Lord Byron?
作为一个商业大亨 你居然没听说过拜伦
OK, I admit to a few gaps in my otherwise extensive knowledge
好吧 我承认在我庞大的知识储备中
of pretty much everything...
也有少数几处盲点
He was a poet
他是个诗人
who invented a whole type of literary character:
他作品中的人物总是有如下特征
arrogant, cunning...
自大 狡猾
cold on the outside, but on the inside
外表冷漠
burning with rage.
但却内心狂热
I should probably get some sleep.
我该去睡觉了
Of course.
当然
It was wonderful to meet you, Beautiful Dreamer.
很高兴见到你 梦中佳人
Hello, Doc.
你好啊 博士
Norman. I was waiting outside,
诺曼 我本来在外面等着
but some folks here, the janitor at least,
不过至少还有几个伙计和门卫
are still glad to see me.
是很高兴见到我的
What can I do for you?
我有什么能帮你的
Well, we need to talk about Letha's death.
我们得谈谈丽萨的死
Not much to talk about.
没什么好谈的
She died of a pulmonary embolism.
她死于肺栓塞
I wanna see the medical report.
我想看医检报告
We sent them to your wife. Ex-wife.
我们已经寄给你妻子了 前妻
You sent her the admissions sheet and the death certificate.
你们寄的是确诊书和死亡证明
If Letha had an embolism, you'd have run an EKG,
如果丽萨得了栓塞 你们就该做心电图检查
a D-dimer test...
做D-二聚体测试
And a pulmonary angiogram, yes.
还有肺血管造影片 没错
But she was gone before we could do any of that.
可我们没还没来得及开始 她就走了
Surely you remember...
你一定记得...
My daughter was brought here to die.
我女儿死在了这里
Look, this is an emotional topic.
听着 你这就是感情用事了
Why did you cremate the bodies before doing an autopsy?
你们为什么不验尸就直接火化了
You authorized it. You signed the papers...
是你同意的 你签了字
I was out of my mind with grief.
我当时太悲痛 已经失去了理智
I'm sure I would sign anything you stuck in front of me,
那种时候你们给我什么我都会签的
but as the doctor in charge,
但是作为主治医生
it was your responsibility to, well...
你有责任去...
unless of course there was something you needed to cover up.
当然 除非你必须要掩盖什么事
I am sorry about Letha.
丽萨的死我很遗憾
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表