剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Sure, sure. Yeah, tomorrow morning first thing.
好的好的 明天一早就来
Ok...
好吧
Honestly, there's no need for all this rigamarole.
老实说 没必要搞这些麻烦的东西
You won't be saying that if you broke a rib.
要是你摔断了肋骨就不会这么想了
Probably sprained something because my immunity is down.
可能是因为我免疫力下降 扭伤了之类的
Why the hell is it taking
到底是为什么
so long for me to get back to normal, Johann?
我这么久都还没恢复 约翰
We've been through this any number of times.
这个问题我们讨论过很多次了
And we'll keep going over it until you do something about it.
我会继续追问下去 直到你解决它为止
It's just a mild contusion, but the costophrenic angle is clear.
只是轻微挫伤 肋膈角清晰
Well, that's not what I expected.
这我倒没想过
Doctor?
医生
Stop talking in that horrid language and get me out of here!
别在那说鸟语了 快放我出去
In your anterior mediastinum,
在你的前纵隔处
you have a two-by-four-centimeter round mass.
有个2乘4厘米的球形肿瘤
Mass? What kind of mass?
肿瘤 什么类型的肿瘤
Hard to say.
不好说
Make it go away.
那就帮我清除它
There's gotta be something you can do about the mass.
肿瘤什么的肯定难不倒你
About everything.
你无所不能
I'm referring you to an oncologist.
我会给你介绍一位肿瘤医师
Good man. Extremely competent.
是个好人 能力非常强
We don't get cancer.
我们不可能得癌症
Shit!
操
Damn it!
该死
We should go to the White Tower.
我们该去白塔
It was in the dream.
梦里出现过
Roman, I need to talk to you.
罗曼 我得跟你谈谈
I'll get rid of him.
我会打发他走的
I just saw this DNA test on Olivia.
我刚看了奥利维亚的DNA测试结果
I'm worried about you, Roman.
我很担心你 罗曼
Listen, there's this, um...
听着 她体内...
... European folklore thing... behind it.
有种...欧洲民间传说的东西
Something real, I guess.
某种东西 看来是真的
It's all true.
都是真的
Does, does that mean that, that...
意思...意思是...
I am, too.
我也一样
Was Marie... ?
玛丽是不是...
Did Olivia kill her?
奥利维亚杀了她吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Is she capable of it?
她做不做得出这种事
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Anyway, fuck her!
不管怎样 去她妈的
I just want her to leave me alone.
我只希望她让我一个人待着就好
You're not.
你不是
Alone, I mean.
你不是一个人
Look, I really don't have the bandwidth for this.
听着 我真没时间听这些
I'm... I'm your father, Roman.
我 我是你父亲 罗曼
What's it like to finally say that out loud?
终于说出口了 感觉如何
I wasn't sure...
我以前不确定...
I wasn't sure.
我以前不确定
And yet, I always knew.
但我其实一直都知道
Denial, cognitive dissonance...
否认一切 认知失调
... adaptive traits in our family.
我们家典型的适应特性
We'd all go fucking crazy otherwise...
否则我们都会疯掉
Oh! And none of us are crazy now?
难道我们现在不是吗
I should have admitted it to you a long time ago.
我很早以前就该承认
That you fucked your brother's wife?
承认你睡了你哥哥的老婆吗
Dumped Marie? Destroyed your own family? What?
承认你甩了玛丽 毁了你的家庭吗
I should have been a father to you somehow.
我应该像个父亲一样对你
My father was a great man...
我父亲是个伟大的人
A visionary.
一个有远见的人
He saved this town, probably the county.
他拯救了这个镇子 甚至可能是整个郡
And I knew he always loved me.
我知道他一直爱着我
He did love me, you know?
他的确爱过我 你知道吗
So me not knowing?
不让我知道
You did me a favor.
你那是帮了我一个忙
You OK?
你没事吧
Actually, yeah.
没事
Hello?
喂
You stupid fucks better get the fuck over here right fucking now.
你俩他妈的最好现在马上他妈的过来
Found this on one of the bodies.
在一具尸体上发现了这个
It's not possible.
不可能
My sister had that same symbol on one of the rings she wore.
我妹妹有枚戒指 上面就有这个符号♥
Looks a lot like this thing.
跟这个很像
Somebody trying to look like us.
有人想冒充我们
That's not helpful. We don't operate death squads.
说实话 我们可没有杀人小队
Every organization has its dissidents.
每个组织里都会有异见分子
I'll handle it, I promise.
我会处理 我保证
I'll contact you as soon as I know something. Anything.
我一有消息就联♥系♥你 任何消息
Clean yourself up.
把你自己打理一下
Now put the fucking chancellor on the phone.
赶紧让首领接电♥话♥
Hello, Francis.
你好 弗朗西斯
How are you? Not well.
还好吗 不太好
I think we have a rogue element in the OOD,
我们的骑士团里有叛徒
linked to a series of murders throughout the Northeast.
跟北部发生的一系列谋杀案有关
I doubt that very much.
我深表怀疑
You know as well as I do
你跟我一样清楚
there are extremists in the organization,
组织里有一些极端分子
and you know who they are.
你知道是哪些人
People are entitled to their views, Francis.
人们有权持有自己的观点 弗朗西斯
Not if people are killing children.
如果那些人要杀小孩就不行
Now, you will do something about this or I...
你得想办法处理 否则我...
I'll look into it. Do not patronize me.
我会去调查 别对我颐指气使的
I don't care how much you outrank me;
我不管你的地位比我高多少
I will go to the FBI if I have to.
万不得已 我会去找FBI
I'll need specifics.
我需要更具体的信息
Dates, times, and whatever sources you may have.
日期 时间 你手上的任何消息
I'm sending an envoy right away.
我马上派使者过去
You sound...
你说话...
Like you? You sound like me.
像你一样吗 你说话也很像我
What's it like?
什么感觉
It's beautiful.
很美好
Can I?
可以吗
Of course.
当然
Beautiful.
真美
You don't have to do this.
你不用这么做的
You could stay in the White Tower
你可以留在白塔
on the tippy-top floor, like our favorite...
待在最高层 就像我们最爱的...
This isn't the Plaza Hotel.
这里不是广场酒店
I'm not Eloise.
我也不是埃勒维兹
I could come visit all the time. We could be like sisters.
我可以随时来看你 像姐妹一样
I mean, even closer than sisters have ever been.
甚至比姐妹更亲近
I'm a chrysalis.
我是个蝶蛹
Don't just repeat what Uncle Johann told you.
别重复约翰叔叔告诉你的话
You'll be gone.
你会永远消失的
Not if you're here.
有你在我就不会
You've never seen yourself from the outside.
你从没看过你自己的样子
I have.
我看过了
Everything Mom always said,
妈妈常说的那些
it wasn't true. You're beautiful.
都不是真的 你很美
In a different way, but...
不同意义上的美
I've seen you now too.
现在我也看过你了
I'm not going back.
我不要回到过去
Ok.
好吧
Can I? Just for a little bit?
可以吗 就一小会
Yes.
可以
I love you.
我爱你
So, you eat blood?
所以 你吃血
It's not "Eating"
不是"吃"
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表