剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
Aspiring to become an obedient mate.
如此渴望成为一个听话的女朋友
Within reason.
也不是什么都听你的
A chanteuse, valiant survivor.
一个歌♥姬 一个顽强的幸存者
If fate allows.
如果命运还能给我机会
Do you know that Saint Paul
你知道圣保罗
was a loathsome, murderous cocksucker,
曾是个残忍♥且杀人如麻的混账
but history regards him
但历史却没有否定他
favorably because he turned his legacy around.
因为他彻底地改变了
You will not be afforded that opportunity.
而你可没那个机会了
This one makes your bones so brittle
这东西让你的骨骼非常脆弱
that you could break an arm getting dressed in the morning.
早上穿个衣服都有可能骨折
This one is for the purple lesions
这个能缓解覆盖你脸部和颈部的
that will cover your face and neck,
紫色病变
but your hair, fingernails and teeth will fall out
但你的头发 指甲和牙齿都会脱落
and it will turn your eyes the color of mustard.
你的眼睛也会变黄 浑浊不清
Why are you talking like this?
你为什么要这么说话
Oooh... the miracle drug.
哇哦... 特效药啊
Absorbs through the kidneys, but yours will become so necrotic
通过肾脏来吸收 不过随着癌细胞扩散
and gangrenous as the cancer spreads, they'll have to be removed.
你的肾会逐渐坏死 最终只能摘除
So you're out of luck there. Please stop.
所以 你快完了 求你别说了
You will smell dead months before you actually are.
你会提前几个月就闻到死亡的味道
Like rancid dogfish.
就像腐烂的死鱼
It'll hurt you just to breathe, to swallow, and... and...
仅是呼吸 吞咽 都会疼痛难忍♥
... you'll lose your taste for blood.
最终 你会失去对鲜血的渴望
I didn't tell you...
我没告诉你
... in order to protect you. Protect us. I...
是为了保护你 保护我们
I was afraid this would happen. That you wouldn't understand.
我就怕事情会变成这样 你不会懂的
I wouldn't understand that you feast on human suffering?
我不会懂你很享受观看人们受罪吗
It's not like that,
不是那样的
not anymore, because of Johann's work.
不再是了 约翰的工作有成效了
Jesus, is he one, too? Of course not.
天啊 他也是吗 当然不是
You know...
知道吗
... I came here to kill you.
我是来杀你的
I know how much I've hurt you...
我知道我伤你有多深
But to alleviate your suffering... Please forgive me.
但如果用快速的死亡 原谅我
... with a swift death... We can be a family.
减轻你的痛苦 我们可以成为一家人
... would not only be wrong... The two of us.
那不仅是错的 我们两个
... that would be wrong... With Shelley! Our son!
那不对 还有雪莉和我们的儿子
... it would be deeply unsatisfying! We could be together
那完全无法让人满足 我们可以在一起
for the little time I have left! No. No!
在我仅剩的时间里 不 不
I'm gonna watch you die horribly.
我要看着你凄惨地死去
It's the least that I can do for Marie.
这是我唯一能为玛丽做的了
I owe it to her memory.
我欠她的
I didn't have a choice.
我别无选择
She tried to kill me to punish you.
她想杀了我来惩罚你
That's how much Marie hated you.
玛丽就是这么恨你
Norman, I had to defend myself. You have to believe me. Norman!
诺曼 我是自卫 你得相信我
Please, you have to believe me!
求求你 你得相信我
Fuck me.
操
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Good morning, Pearl.
早上好啊 珀尔
You're looking beautific, as always.
你一如既往的美啊
Ah, morning, Doctor.
早上好 医生
What's on today's menu of disease and contagion?
今天有什么病人
Oh, Mrs. Blakelock called again.
布莱克洛克女士又打来了
She thinks she has malaria and is dying.
她觉得自己得了疟疾快死了
We should be so lucky.
真那样我们就太走运了
This is damn fine coffee, by the way.
顺便说句 这咖啡太他妈棒了
Miranda Cates called. She sounded upset.
米兰达·凯茨打来过 她听上去很糟
About? She wouldn't say.
为什么 她不肯说
She's on her way over here now.
她现在正赶过来
I need her chart, if you'd be so kind.
我需要她的病历 麻烦你了
And would you, uh, pop over to the medical supplier?
另外能不能去一趟药品供应商那
We're running low on tongue depressors and latex gloves.
我们的压舌板和医用手套快用完了
I'm pretty sure there's a box of gloves in the closet.
我确定柜子里还有一盒手套
No, checked last night. Nada.
我昨晚找过了 没有
You want me to go right this second?
你要我现在就去吗
Yeah. Before it gets hectic.
对 以免到时候手忙脚乱的
But the phones...
可电♥话♥
I come from a long line of multitaskers.
我最擅长一心多用了
Oh, and some cotton swabs, too.
还要点棉签
Can't have too many cotton swabs.
棉签总是不够用
You're a pearl of a girl.
你就是个珍珠般的女孩
Alrighty.
好吧
Thank you, Pearl.
谢谢你 珀尔
It's time? It is.
到时候了吗 是的
I'll stay here with you. Nothing to worry about ever again.
我留下来陪你 没什么好担心的了
Just one last thing.
最后一件事
If the people in town find my body,
如果镇上的人发现了我的尸体
I'm worried about what they'll d... do with it.
我不敢想象他们会怎么...处理
I will make sure the police will find it first.
我会确保让警方先找到
After the inquest, it will rest in your family plot.
验尸后 你会安息在家族的墓地里的
Please, not there.
不 不要在那里
Is there someplace else?
你希望在什么别的地方吗
The river.
那条河
The old cemetery looks over it.
就在旧公墓附近
I used to go there...
我以前常去
After school, to sit, to read.
放学后 在那坐着看书
It was the only place I could be alone.
只有在那里 我才能有片刻安静
It's beautiful.
那里很美
It's perfect.
很完美
Then that is where you will be.
那么 那里就是你安息的地方了
Among the hemlocks, overlooking the river.
在铁杉丛中 远眺着小河
One more thing. Jason.
还有件事 杰森
He's been placed in foster care with a good family.
他被寄养在一个好人家里了
He'll be protected, I will make sure of it.
他会受到保护 我向你保证
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Bach.
巴♥赫♥
The first concert you took me to, Uncle.
你带我听的第一场音乐会 叔叔
The Philadelphia Orchestra.
费城交响乐团的音乐会
I was hoping you'd have fond memories of it.
我一直希望它能给你留下快乐的记忆
Sleep now.
现在睡吧
Darling Shelley.
亲爱的雪莉
How long till... About 25 minutes.
要多久 25分钟左右
I don't know if I can do this. I'm sorry.
我不知道能不能做到 对不起
I wanna stay...
我想留下
You were here when she needed you.
她需要的时候你已经在了
I'm back.
我回来了
Miranda?
米兰达
Hello?
有人吗
Miranda?
米兰达
I just fed her two hours ago and everything was normal.
我两小时前才喂过她 一切正常
I mean, if you can call any of this normal.
如果这一切能叫正常的话
Then, I just started bleeding!
然后 我就开始流血了
Shh. It's OK, it's OK. The baby's fine.
没事 没事 宝宝没事
Yeah, but what if... What if an asteroid slammed
可如果... 如果有小行星
into planet Earth and sent us all careening into the sun?
撞击地球 把我们都送上天吗
Living in the land of "What if" will make you crazy as a loon.
一直杞人忧天会让你发疯[像只潜鸟]的
That's a loon call, in case you thought I was baying at the moon.
这是潜鸟叫 可别以为我在狼嚎
All right. Let's have a look at Mom.
好了 咱们来检查一下妈妈吧
Not biological Mom, but de facto Mom.
还没生育过的妈妈 但是在哺乳
But Mom nonetheless, as far as she's concerned.
不管怎样 反正算是个妈妈了
Well, what if... uh, suppose...
如果... 假如...
... Nadia swallowed some of my blood?
娜迪亚喝到了我的血呢
Um, to put it in human terms,
说简单点就是
palindromic discharge is a precursor to zygote matrix expansion,
复发性的分泌是受精卵母体膨胀的先兆
but doesn't usually present itself quite this early, so...
但通常不会这么早就出现 所以
What does any of that even mean?
你说的这些都是什么意思啊
You under a lot of stress these days?
你最近压力很大吗
Pryce. What the hell's going on?
普赖斯 怎么回事
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表