剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
No. Look me in the eye.
没有 看着我
I have not turned.
我没变过身
And you haven't been fooling with those dreams?
那你也再去和那些梦境纠缠了
On my gypsy's honor.
以我吉普赛人的名誉发誓
That's what worries me.
这才让我担心
When we go in there, we need to accentuate the positive.
我们进去后要多强调好的一面
There's no point sugarcoating this, D.
也没什么好隐瞒的 德
It's just another Romancek getting totally fucked!
鲁曼斯克家人被陷害这种事发生得还少吗
She hears doom and gloom coming from her only son,
如果她从自己独子口中听到的全是怨恨与阴暗
you're gonna destroy whatever hope she has.
那会摧毁她一切希望的
You ought to see what the other three chicks look like.
你该看看另外三个娘们变成了什么样子
Um... we just came from the lady lawyer's.
我们刚从律师那来
She says there's plenty of reason for optimism.
她说情况如今还是很乐观的
Right. Uh, something about improper warrants or something.
对 什么不正当逮捕令啊什么的
She thinks there's a good chance
她觉得我们很有可能
we can get a lot of these charges tossed out.
可以撤销那些指控
Next time she's in front of the judge,
等她出庭的时候
she's gonna kick ass and take names, OK?
她会搞定一切的 明白了吗
OK. Don't you kids worry about me.
好的 你们别担心我
The good news is I'm being transferred. Transferred where?
好消息是我要转狱了 转去哪里
Who knows? But the food has got to be better than here.
谁知道呢 但吃的总不会比这里还差了
No glum faces, this too shall pass.
别愁眉苦脸的 一切都会过去的
It didn't go as well as hoped.
事情不如我们期望中顺利
He resisted?
他抗拒了吗
Quite the opposite. He showed no restraint whatsoever.
正好相反 他完全没有任何自♥制♥力
Oh, dear. He had an uncle like that. Never knew when to stop.
他以前有个叔叔就是这样 不知餍足
Well, now Roman wants nothing to do with any of it at all.
现在罗曼完全不想再沾那东西了
This thing about becoming
吸血鬼在觉醒之初
upir can be quite disorienting at first.
都会感觉有些不知所措
I'm worried about the damage he could do in the short term:
我担心他在这段时期内可能造成的危害
exposing the lab, shutting down my research.
暴露实验室 中止我的研究
Don't overreact, Johann.
别大惊小怪 约翰
If you'll recall,
如果你还记得
I was quite a handful when I first began the treatments.
我刚开始接受治疗时也让你吃了不少苦头
I have the results of your blood tests.
我拿到你的验血结果了
These anomalies you've been exhibiting lately:
近来你身体上出现了一些异常状况
normal human emotion,
正常人类的情感
the diminishing rate of
愈合速率也在减缓
healing consistent with a non-upir metabolism...
与非吸血鬼的新陈代谢已无二异
Hate it.
我讨厌这样
There are specific changes taking place
你的血液里出现了一些
in your bloodstream I had not noticed before.
我未曾见过的变化
I measured your telomeres as a baseline for my research
我在罗曼杀死你之前测量过你的端粒
prior to Roman's attack, then again today.
作为我研究的基线 今天又测了一次
They've shortened much faster than anticipated.
它们比预计中缩短得快多了
Jesus, Johann, get to the point!
天哪 约翰 你到底要说什么
You're aging at an accelerated rate.
你正在加速衰老
Clearly one of your lab retards made a mistake.
显然是你实验室里的某个蠢货出了错
I double-checked the results myself.
我亲自复查了结果
How long does this condition last?
这状况会持续多久
We're in uncharted territory.
这种情况我们从未遇到过
There's no clinical data
现在还没有临床数据
for the effects of upir neurotoxin on another upir.
能表明吸血鬼神经毒素对另一个吸血鬼的影响
Are you telling me I only have a couple of hundred years left?
你是说我只有几百年可活了吗
More like a normal human lifespan.
应该说 你只剩有普通人类的寿命
Human lifespan is over like that.
人类的寿命弹指即逝
Hardly worth going to the trouble of being born.
还不如根本别费那个劲生下来
And it's also possible it could reverse itself.
也有可能这种状况会自我逆转
Creeping mother of Christ. You know, it's Roman
天哪 你要知道
who should be concerned about his longevity...
罗曼才是那个该关心寿命问题的人
... if he disrupts my Ouroboros research.
如果他破坏了我的衔尾蛇研究的话
I need to help him get his footing in this new chapter of his life.
我要帮他进入他生命的新篇章
Even after what he did to you?
即使在他这样对你之后吗
He and the baby are all I have left.
他和那个婴儿是我剩下的所有了
Compassion doesn't suit you, Olivia.
怜悯并不适合你 奥利维亚
I miss that venomous disposition
我开始怀念你恶毒的处事手法
and that heart the size of a caraway seed.
和像菜籽一样小的心眼了
Well, despite what she says, our marriage is not boring.
尽管她那么说 但我们的婚姻根本不无聊
I'm not boring. I do lots of exciting things:
我不是个无聊的人 我会做很多刺♥激♥的事情
crosswords, archery...
填字游戏 射箭
Well, it's your wife you need to convince, not me.
你该说服的是你妻子 不是我
I hold the record in western Pennsylvania
我是宾夕法尼亚州西部
for constructing 37 ships in bottles in a one-year period.
一年制♥造♥37艘瓶中小船记录的保持者
I mean, if that isn't not boring,
如果这还叫无聊
I don't know what is.
我就不知道什么不让人无聊了
Another thing she doesn't give me enough credit for
而且我做家务这么勤快
is pitching in around the house.
她居然也不感恩
Last night I made dinner.
昨天的晚饭是我做的
Meatloaf and gravy with peas and mashed potatoes.
肉卷 肉汁豌豆和土豆泥
I thought about making baked potatoes,
我想过烤土豆
then I changed my mind and went...
但我改变了主意...
Dear Uncle Norman. I'm OK.
亲爱的诺曼叔叔 我没事
But there are so many reasons
但我有很多理由
why I can't accept your kind offer of help.
不能接受你好心的帮助
You have already done so much.
你已经为我做了这么多
Not believing all the terrible things
不相信他们说的那一切
they say about me committing all those awful crimes.
我是犯下这一切可怕罪行的罪魁祸首
You have stood by me through all of it.
由始至终你一直都支持我
That's what gives me the strength to go on.
这给了我更多的力量坚持下去
Helping me any more would only get you in trouble.
别再帮我了 不然你也会陷入麻烦
Goodbye, Uncle Norman.
再见 诺曼叔叔
Whatever happens, I will always love you. Shelley.
不管发生什么 我都永远爱你 雪莉
I mean, let me just tell you,
让我告诉你
that is The Pot Calling the Kettle Beige.
那可是《无罪之人》[歌♥名]
Don't! Not unless you want your brains dripping out of your ears.
别 除非你想让你的脑子从耳朵里流出来
Those are my 'shrooms.
那些可是我的迷幻蘑菇
Uh, it's for a good cause.
都是为了咱们的大业嘛
Hi.
你好啊
Thanks.
谢谢
Hand me that spray bottle.
把那个喷雾瓶给我
So who are you trying to assassinate? I'm not an assassin.
所以你想暗♥杀♥谁呢 我不是刺客
I'm a freedom fighter.
我是为自♥由♥而战的战士
Take a seat on the right. Spread your feet.
在右边坐下 两脚张开
Have a nice ride.
旅途愉快
We need to get this van washed.
我们该洗洗车了
Tree sap or some shit all over it.
这上面都是树胶还是什么鬼玩意
How long's the trip to the next squirrel cage?
到下一个监狱还得多久
Three and a half hours. And no potty stops.
三个半小时 中途不准上厕所
You two won't mind driving back with the windows down then, huh?
那你们不会介意开着窗开回程吧
You know Miss Piece-of-Shit back
你知道后面的那个女流氓
there assaulted one of our colleagues yesterday?
昨天袭击了咱们一个同事吗
Well, that's not right. No, it's not right.
这是不对的 是不对
But she'll have many, many years to reflect on her poor behavior.
她将会有许多年的时间来反思她的不良行为
Your boy had it coming. He tried to cop a feel.
那小子活该 谁叫他占我便宜来着
Now, if I'm not mistaken, we were just verbally assaulted
如果我没听错的话 刚刚我们这两个狱警
while performing our duties as correctional officers.
是不是在执勤时被语言攻击了
Requiring us to report the incident to our watch commander
按照规定 我们要在到达时向狱长汇报
when we arrive.
这一情况
No wonder your hands are sticky,
难怪你们两个的手会黏糊糊的
the way you two jerk each other off.
瞧你们这互相自♥慰♥的怂样
Hot in here all of a sudden.
这里忽然好热啊
What the hell?!
怎么会这样
What the fuck!
这两人搞什么
What? What the fuck?
什么 他妈的怎么会这样
What's going on, man?
怎么了 哥们
What are you guys doing?
你们俩在干什么呢
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hang on, Lynda, we'll have you out of there in a second.
等等 琳达 我们马上就放你出来
Do not touch the door handles.
别碰门把手
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表