剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
She's sleeping now.
她睡着了
Singing to her helps.
唱歌♥给她听会有帮助
You know, I know it's a... it's a weird situation,
我知道如今的气氛很尴尬
but I thought you and I could... I don't know,
但我想咱们两个或许可以
help each other out a little
可以相互帮助
more and be a little friendlier, you know?
可以更友好一些
I didn't ask for this gig, bitch.
我又不是自愿要来的 贱♥人♥
Good morning, Olivia. What are you doing to my son?
早上好 奥利维亚 你对我儿子做了什么
Olivia...
奥利维亚
... Roman has embarked on a rather radical lifestyle change.
罗曼的生活方式发生了剧变
He is physiologically expunging all vestiges of his upir-ism.
他要从生理上彻底脱离吸血鬼身份
Receiving an upir-ectomy, if you will.
接受一个吸血鬼切除术 可以这么说吧
From you? Yes.
你执刀 对
Why on earth would he do such a thing?
他到底为什么要这么做
I had no idea I raised such a half-wit.
没想到我养了这么个脑残
How could you do this to me?! I'm not doing it to you.
你怎能对我做出这种事 我不是对你做
I'm doing it for you. For us.
我是为你做 为我们做
Roman has decided to cast away his greatest power.
罗曼决定放弃他强大的力量
He'll be as docile as a kitten.
他会变得像小猫一样温顺
Much, much easier for us to manage.
我们要控制他就容易得多了
And let's call a spade a spade.
咱们就实话实说吧
He loathes you with every fiber of his being.
他对你简直嫌恶至极
You went behind my back! I didn't want to upset you.
你居然背着我做事 我不想让你难过
I know how emotional you've been.
我知道你有多情绪化
Don't you dare condescend to me!
别用这种高高在上的语气对我说话
You've deliberately hidden the truth.
你刻意隐瞒了真♥相♥
Have you ever stopped to consider that
你有没有停下来想过
perhaps the future no longer lies with Roman?
也许未来将不再罗曼决定
By electing to become human, he has deliberately chosen to
当他选择成为人类时 他就选择了
incorporate accelerating biodeterioration in his very genes.
在基因中加入加速生物降解能力
What? To die, Olivia,
什么 死亡 奥利维亚
within the normal span of mortal years.
在凡人的寿命范围内
Everything you've been fighting to avoid.
所以一切你努力避免的
It's just fucked up, is what that is.
这简直太他妈糟糕了
Well, maybe it's time to contemplate a world without Roman in it.
也许是时候设想没有罗曼的世界
I don't kill my children...
我不会杀我的孩子
... anymore. I've changed.
至少再也不会 我已经变了
Well, I'm merely suggesting that perhaps it's your granddaughter
我只是建议你现在应该
you should turn your attention to now.
把注意力放在孙女身上
Oh, you think I haven't thought of her?
你以为我不想念她吗
You think I'm some kind of a monster?
你以为我是怪物吗
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss,
当你在长久凝视深渊时
the abyss gazes back into you."
深渊也在凝视你
If he's willing to mutilate himself,
如果他会这么对自己
he might do the same with the child.
那很可能他也会对那孩子这么做
I'll handle Roman.
我来对付罗曼
Your granddaughter is the key to the survival of your lineage.
你的孙女是你的血统得以延续的关键
She is your future.
她才是你的未来
Madam, what a pleasant surprise. Please come in.
太太 真是惊喜 请进
Thank you, Conway.
谢谢 康威
Is Roman in? He isn't.
罗曼在吗 他不在
Uh... Do you know when he'll be back?
你知道他什么时候回来吗
No, ma'am.
不知道 太太
I came to see my grandchild. Would you bring her to me, please?
我来看望我的孙女 请你把她带过来
I'm sorry, I can't do that.
很抱歉 我不能这么做
Oh, for God's sake, Conway. Why not?
老天 康威 为什么不能
I'm under strict orders. You disappoint me.
我必须遵守少爷的吩咐 你太令我失望了
Perhaps you'll reconsider in light of our...
或许你能重新考虑一下
many long years of friendship.
看在我们多年友谊的份上
What are you doing here?!
你来这里干什么
You were under orders. Why'd you let her in?
我吩咐过你了 为什么让她进来
It's OK, it's OK.
没事 没事
I just had a very informative discussion with Pryce.
我刚和普赖斯博士进行了一次很有意义的对话
I know exactly what you're up to.
我知道你在打什么主意
I just can't, for the life of me, figure out why.
只是我怎么都想不通为什么
I have no intention of
我不想这辈子
living out my life as a literal parasite.
都要当一只寄生虫
Pathetic, burrowing, semi-human tick.
可悲的吸血跳蚤
You have no heart. It's hereditary.
你真是太无情了 多亏你的遗传
Roman, I know I've been a less than perfect mother...
罗曼 我知道我不是个完美的母亲
If you ever come back here again,
你要是再来这里
it won't be your tongue I'll rip out.
这一次 我不会扯出你的舌头
It'll be your lungs.
我会扯出你的肺
Conway, will you show this woman the door?
康威 送这位女士出门
I'll see my own way out.
不用送了
Madam, a word?
太太 能跟你说句话吗
You have a right to know. A right to know.
你有权利知道 你应该知道
A right to know what? Street trash is what she is.
有权利知道什么 她就是个街头的贱♥货♥
Who is? Shows up at the front door
谁 莫名在门外出现
with some cock-and-bull story that she's been in a car wreck.
说着什么车祸的荒唐故事
Insinuates herself into the household and then...
费尽心机混进了这个家里
... straight into your son's bed.
混到了您儿子的床上
And where is she now, this street trash?
她现在在哪里 这个"街头贱♥货♥"
Who knows? She comes and goes as she pleases.
谁知道 她来去自如
I'm being usurped, madam.
我被篡权了 太太
The little whore has taken over care of the baby.
这小婊♥子♥现在接手了照顾孩子
Acts like she's the child's mother.
就像她是孩子的母亲似的
Whoa. What's your dog's name? Can I pet him?
你的狗叫什么名字 我能摸摸它吗
Zdrastvuite, Doctor. You wanted to see me.
你好 博士 你想见我
Yes, Doctor. It's been brought to my attention
是的 博士 我注意到
that sensitive information
有些敏感信息
is escaping from the confines of our institution.
从我们研究所泄露出去了
If this is the case, I assure you I will find person responsible
如果属实 我会确保找出作俑者
and deliver proper punishment.
并给予相应的处罚
When I hired you, or should I say spirited you out of Basra,
我聘用你 或者应该说从巴斯拉诱拐你来
and created a new identity for you, I knew you were a bulldog.
还给你创造新身份时 我就知道很强悍
But I expected you to be my bulldog.
但我以为你会对我忠诚
I'm going to venture a guess that you're talking out of school.
容我猜测 你是被学校劝退的
I know not what this talk is of school and dogs.
我不知道你说的学校和狗是什么意思
You're an estimable scientist, Doctor. Spasibo.
你是一位可敬的科学家 博士 多谢
Brilliant.
才华横溢
Yes, but also greedy, duplicitous and cunning.
没错 但你也十分贪婪 奸诈狡猾
Did you really think it would escape my attention
你真以为我不知道
that you visited Olivia today?
你今天见了奥利维亚
I knew where you were going before she did.
我在她之前就知道你要去哪里
I'm watching you, Galina.
我在监视着你 加林娜
Day... and night.
日以继夜
If I were to turn these over to Interpol,
如果我把这些交给国际刑♥警♥
there would be a great deal of interest in the fact
想必许多人都会关心
that the fiction known as...
这个虚构的
"Galina Alexandrovna
"加林娜·亚历山德罗芙娜·
Zheleznova-Burdukovskaya"...
瑞列兹诺娃·布勒杜科夫斯卡娅"
... is in reality,
其实是
Alyona Ivanovna Potyomkina-Zosimova.
阿廖娜·伊凡诺芙娜·波提奥基娜-左斯莫娃
Who shall live and who shall die?
谁去谁留呢
For all intents and purposes,
不管出于什么目的
"Galina" No longer exists outside this building.
"加林娜"不再在这栋楼外存在了
Cross me again, and the whole world will know the whereabouts
再激怒我 整个世界都会知道
of the monster known as "Alyona Smertelnaya Sterva"...
"阿廖娜·致命开膛手"的下落
Death's bitch.
死亡可不好受
And you would be arrested for harboring war criminal,
你会因藏匿战犯被拘捕
formerly employed by avowed enemy of United States.
一个美国宿敌的前任员工
I believe that is considered treason. Punishable by death.
我相信这会是叛国罪 可能面临死刑
So you see, Doctor, your threats ring hollow.
所以说 博士 你的威胁软弱无力
If there is nothing more...
如果没有别的事
One thing.
有一件事
It's been said that in the basement of the palace in Baghdad,
听说在巴格达的宫殿地下室里
enemies of the state were fed into a tree chipper
美国的敌人被你们的朋友乌代和库赛
by your pals, Uday and Qusay.
塞进削树机
If the victims were looked upon favorably,
如果他们可怜受刑人
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表