剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表
maintain lung inflation at amniotic pressures...
维持羊膜内压下的肺扩张
You want... to show me something?
你要给我看什么东西吗
Well, I was going to present this at the Ectogenesis Convention
我本想下个月在斯德哥尔摩的体外发育技术会议
in Stockholm next week,
展示这个的
but now I've found a cause even greater.
但现在 它的存在有了更重要的意义
Shelley, this is the new you.
雪莉 来见见全新的你
Her cerebral tissue is undifferentiated,
她的大脑细胞还未分化
so I can map your brain's neuro-network onto it,
这样我就能在上面复♥制♥你的大脑神经网络
effectively uploading your consciousness.
让她拥有你的意识
Finally you'll enjoy a normal human form.
终于 你可以拥有一个正常的躯体
This... my body?
这是我的身体
Yes.
是的
I... mmm... assumed this would be good news.
我以为你听到这个消息会很高兴呢
Quite the pad.
这房♥子真不错
Must be a great place to play house.
你一定很享受跟这里的男主人玩过家家的感觉吧
Yep, that's my evil master plan,
没错 这就是我的邪恶计划
become a housewife and conquer the world one casserole at a time.
成为家庭主妇 征服所有菜式
I thought you were all about a payday,
我本以为你只是想捞一笔
but I guess you're just one of those girls
但其实你是那种喜欢
who needs to be the center of attention,
享受无数男人的目光
no matter how many guys are involved.
聚集在你身上的那种感觉
I don't see how any of that concerns you.
这又跟你何关
As we discussed,
我说过了
I'm not gonna stand by and watch you smash my cousin's heart
我不会眼睁睁看着你将我表弟的心伤成碎片
into a million pieces just so you can get double dipped.
就因为你想被两个男人操
Get out. Go, leave, goodbye.
出去 快出去 再见
Give me your fucking hands.
把你的手给我
The palms of your hands, I need to see them now!
快给我 让我看看你的掌心
Oh, my God. What the hell was that?
老天 刚才那都是什么
You need to get out of here, now. What?
你得马上离开这里 什么
You felt it, the dark energy. You're in danger.
你也感觉到了 那股黑暗力量 你现在有危险
The only dark energy here is you,
这里唯一的黑暗力量就是你
showing up at the door, talking trash,
不请自来 满口胡言
grabbing me with your cold,
还用你那冰冷
clammy hands, and freaking me the fuck out.
粘湿的双手抓我 把我吓个半死
If you don't want to believe me, trust your own feelings.
如果你不相信我 相信你自己的感觉
This is a dangerous place,
这个地方很危险
and you need to get away from here, Miranda.
你得赶紧离开这里 米兰达
I mean it. Go.
说真的 快走
You are nothing if not a drama queen, Roman.
你还真是能折腾 罗曼
An invoice from a moving company?
搬家公♥司♥的账单
You sent them to my cottage to evict me?
你居然派他们去把我从我的庄园里赶出去吗
Your cottage?
你的庄园
Technically, everything on these grounds belongs to me.
法律上来说 这块土地上的所有东西都属于我
Technically, I can't be evicted from a hospital,
法律上来说 这里是所医院
which this place is, after all, unless a medical doctor
你不能把我从医院赶出去 除非主治医生
releases me from treatment.
认为我无需继续接受治疗
I'll get Pryce to sign off on your discharge.
我会找普赖斯签字让你出院的
Oh, God.
天哪
Can we just stop this ceaseless pissing contest, please?
我们能结束这无休止的争吵吗 求你了
Whether you believe me or not,
不管你相不相信我都好
I really have been taking stock of my life, and...
我真的已经在反思过去 而且
... realize I need to make amends for...
意识到我需要为过去忏悔
... so many of the things I've done,
为我所做的那一切
as well as all the things I didn't do,
也为了我没做到的那一切
which could have made your life and Shelley's... happier.
那些能让你和雪莉更快乐的事
Happier.
更快乐
I'm about to get wheeled in there
我就要被推进手术室
and have needles shoved into my eyeballs.
等待各种针插♥进♥我眼球
You have no idea how much more appealing that is
但你不知道我有多么想快点进去
than listening to you prattle on with your filthy lies.
总比在这听你满口卑劣的假话要好
Don't do this to yourself.
别这样对你自己
Hard to imagine you could fuck up Shelley more than you already have,
我无法想象你还要怎样才能伤害雪莉更多
but you're still at it.
但你的目标依然没变
You come to my house when I told you to stay away from my family.
我让你远离我的家人 你还敢去我家
You and your family won't make it without me.
没有我 你和你家人活不下去的
You need me to show the way.
你需要我的指引
One more treatment after this, I'm human.
之后再进行一次治疗 我就是人类了
I'll be nothing like you.
我就再也不会跟你一样
And when my daughter is old enough,
等我女儿足够大了
she'll get the treatments too.
她也会进行治疗
No, no, no, you can't. You cannot do that.
不 你不可以 不可以这么做
Mutilate my granddaughter? Roman, that...that would be cruel.
残害我孙女 罗曼 那太残酷了
It could even kill her.
那甚至说不定会害死她
Anything to get your blood out of her veins.
我会不顾一切 只为让她的血管中不再流着你的血
She'll be like me, like JR.
她会像我 像JR
What, you mean weak, indecisive, suicidal?
你是说软弱 犹疑不决 成天闹自杀吗
He chose a bullet in the head over being married to you.
他宁愿自杀也不愿做你的丈夫
What does that say?
这说明什么
Because of you, I never knew my father.
就因为你 我不再有了解父亲的机会
JR's not your father.
JR不是你父亲
What?
什么
Didn't have it in him.
他没有那个能耐
I know you've always considered him
我知道你一直以为
the genius behind Godfrey Industries,
戈弗雷工业是他一手建成
because that's the company line,
因为公♥司♥名就是这么来的
and I didn't want to spoil your fantasy.
我不想打破你的幻想
But JR's only genius was recognizing it in others.
JR唯一的过人之处是擅于识人
He met a brilliant medical student one summer
那年夏天他在格林威治村的浴场
in Greenwich Village in a bathhouse,
遇见了一位才华横溢的医学学生
and an even more brilliant woman on the stage in London.
在伦敦舞台上看见了一位更有才华的女人
Pryce and I made the company what it is.
是普赖斯和我让公♥司♥成为今天的样子
None of it would be here without me.
没有我 这一切就不可能存在
JR couldn't have created any of this,
JR没能力创造这一切
let alone give me proper children.
更别提让我怀个完美的孩子了
That means... Letha...
那就是说 丽萨
How does it feel to be human?
当人类的感觉如何
What'd you find out?
有什么发现吗
That I'm getting played.
发现我被耍了
What? You couldn't find Bannister's studio?
什么 你没找到班尼斯特的工作室吗
Oh, I found it, abandoned, windows busted out.
找到了 可这里早已废弃 窗户也是破的
Well, then there's a mistake. It's gotta be a different house.
那一定是出错了 肯定还有其它房♥子
Or you had me chasing ghosts to get me out of town.
或者是你为了骗我出城故意谎报消息
Why would... I wanted to go to Ohio with you...
我为什么... 我说过要跟你一起去的
I don't know what games you're playing, son,
我不知道你在玩什么把戏 小子
but you better come correct with me.
但你最好把这事给我好好解释清楚
You don't, Jesus already knows he can't help you.
不然 上帝也帮不了你
Shit.
该死
The reason your man in a hurry for be somewhere is because
你男人赶着出门的原因就是
your man have a wife somewhere.
他在外面有别的女人
Talk to you later.
回头再聊
Can barely chew her food.
她几乎嚼不动任何食物
Hears good, though,
不过听力还好
on account she grunts when you ask her a question.
有时候你问她问题 她会嘟囔几句
But me don't really know how much help she can be.
我真不知道她能怎样帮到你
How long has she been like this? Ever since we know her.
她这样多久了 我们见到她时就是这样
You have visitors, honey.
有人来看你了 亲爱的
Been downhill ever since her last stroke.
上次中风之后 她的身体越来越差
We'll make it brief.
我们会长话短说的
You're going want to. Someone needs a fresh diaper.
你会想这么做的 某人需要换尿布了
Me ever get like that,
要是我变成这个样子
put a bullet right here, sir.
请开枪瞄准这里 先生
Hi, Donna.
唐娜 你好
My name's Dr. Godfrey, and this is Leticia.
我是戈弗雷医生 这位是莱蒂西亚
These are for you.
这花是给你的
We would like to ask you some questions
我们想问你几个问题
about what you saw the night your parents were murdered.
是关于你父母被杀那晚你看见的那个人
I know it's something you'd rather not think about, but...
我知道你不愿意想起这些事 但...
But we need help finding whoever's responsible,
但我们需要你的帮助 找出真凶
even after all these years.
虽然已经过去了这么多年
剧集 | 铁杉树丛(2013) | 导航列表