剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表
You know, some sophomore in Orange
在封锁里成了TikTok网红吗
literally became TikTok famous during a lockdown?
不知道 她说有40万辆警车
I don't know. She says there's like 400,000 police cars.
抱歉 各位
Sorry, guys.
巴黎时装周排在最前面
Uh...I mean, Paris runway is up at the top,
讲真 我说不好我是想要
and honestly, I can't even decide if I'd rather
去走秀呢还是说
walk in a show or just be, like,
做一个戴着虫眼墨镜
a coldhearted bitch in the front row
坐在前排看秀的冷血婊♥子♥
with, like, the bug-eyed sunglasses.
你懂我意思吗
You know what I'm talking about?
跟一个叫拉斯的老爹
Um...summering in Sweden
在瑞典共度夏天
with some daddy named Lars, obviously.
还有克服我对死亡的恐惧也不错
Also getting over my fear of death would be nice.
这个或许是更长♥期♥的目标
That one's... more long-term, maybe,
也很难做到 因为列屁事清单的目的
and hard to do when, like, the whole point of a Fuck-It List
就是思考你想在死前做的事
is to think about things you want to do before you die,
这只会加强你对死亡的恐惧
which only reinforces your fear of death.
我想做10磅汉堡挑战
I want to do the ten-pound burger challenge
以及彩虹牛奶挑战
and the Rainbow Milk challenge.
我想去一个小村庄
I want to go to some small village
没人说英语
where no one speaks English
我听不懂他们在说什么
and I can't understand what anyone is saying,
-就坐在餐馆里聆听 -我喜欢
- and I just sit in a café and, like, listen. - I love that.
我想无故揍一个人的脸
I want to punch someone in the face for no reason,
狠狠地揍
but, like, really, really hard.
我想跳伞
I-I definitely want to skydive.
我想在"小小世界"里度过一晚
Oh, and I want to spend the night in "It's a Small World."
是的 我好想这么做
Yes. I want to do that so bad.
那首歌♥
Ugh. That song.
-真的吗 -它总是让我哭
- Really? - It always made me cry.
我说不清 人人在他们的
I don't know. Just, like, everyone's happy
种族歧视团体里都很开心
and connected in their little, racist groups.
嗯 我也暗地里喜欢
Yeah, no, I mean, I secretly love it, too.
我是说歌♥ 不是种族主义
The song. Not racism.
我显然没有暗地里喜欢种族主义
I obviously don't secretly love racism.
我只想去上大学
I just want to go to college.
哪所不重要
Doesn't matter so much which one.
只是
It's just that...
我们没有死绝什么的
like, we're not all dead or whatever
而人们还是会去上大学
and people are actually still going to college.
怎么停止咽反射
这是些无用信息
Here's some useless information --
一个人抢了一家奎兹诺餐厅 他们找不到他
so, a guy robbed a Quiznos, and they can't find him.
他有一把枪 可能是也可能不是假枪
He had a gun, um, which may or may not have been fake,
以及一袋装满半自动步♥枪♥或者钓鱼装备的
and a duffel bag full of semi-automatic rifles,
筒状帆布包
or fishing gear.
收银员看不出
The cashier couldn't tell.
他戴着一顶Supreme帽子 他显然不是同性恋
He's wearing a Supreme hat. He's obviously not gay.
还有 我们能谈谈我们学校里
Also, can we talk about how disappointing it is
唯一一个性感黑人老师吃屌♥吗
that the one hot Black teacher in our school sucks dick?
你不能说这样的话
Okay, you -- you can't say shit like that.
我的喜剧很前卫 懂吗
My comedy's edgy, okay?
还有
And you know what?
我生活里有很多同志
I got lotsa gay in my life.
我喜欢我的同志 但人们很矫揉造作 不 我好痒
I love my gay, but people being precious -- no. I itch.
给我点炉甘石然后闭嘴
Like, get me some calamine and shut the fuck up.
你是谁来着
Who are you, by the way?
封锁的时候我正在找另一个社团
I was just looking for another club when the lockdown happened.
-MELT -那个摩♥门♥教♥社团
- MELT? - The Mormon club?
我去
Oh, damn.
性感
Oh, hot.
你喜欢吗
You like those?
-你会玩弄它们吗 -当然
- Like you'd do things with those? - Yeah. Definitely.
我的天 变♥态♥
Oh, my God. Perv.
那是你姐姐的膝盖
Those are your sister's knees.
呕 靠 什么鬼
Ew! Fuck! What? What?
她为什么要发你假的奶♥子♥照片
Why is she even sending you fake tit pics?
在发给杰克前要先质量检查
Quality control before they go to Jack.
因为他们马上要在厕所里啪啪
'Cause they about to go boom-boom-boom in the bathroom.
等等 他现在要去见她
Wait -- Wait, he's actually going to see her right now?
-怎么了 -没什么
- What's wrong? - Uh...nothing.
我好像有听说他的一些事
I think I heard something about him.
有性病什么的
You know, like, some sort of...STD thing.
杰克
你能说话吗
你在躲着我吗
搞什么
我得马上跟你谈谈
天 也许你该告诉她
Ugh. God. Yeah. So, maybe you should tell her.
-你应该跟她说 -不
- I-I think you should. - Nah.
杰克是荣誉学生
Jack's an honors student.
他有一根干净 学术的好屌♥
That there is good, clean, academic dick.
-她没事的 -但要是有枪手呢
- She's fine. - But what if there is a shooter?
她真想为了一根屌♥
I mean, d-does she actually want blood on her hands
而让自己双手沾满鲜血吗
just to catch a dick or whatever?
我绝不会
There is no way
插足她的嘴巴和他的屌♥
I'm coming between her mouth and his junk.
我烦死这封锁了
Ugh! I'm so over this lockdown!
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 就是有时候我的心跳太快
Yeah. Just sometimes my heart beats too fast.
我也不知道为什么
I don't really know why.
因为在学校附近 所以他们得严肃对待
They just have to take it seriously 'cause it's near a school.
我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know. I-I know.
跟这事无关
It's not even really about that.
只是 有时候
It's just, um, sometimes...
狭小的空间会让我紧张
small spaces kinda stress me out.
可能是因为经常
Probably comes from being trapped in
跟吵架的父母待在同一间屋子里吧
too many rooms with arguing parents.
-这真糟心 -没事
- That sucks. - It's fine.
就是 你懂的
It's just...you know.
今早短♥信♥的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the texts this morning.
没事
Oh. Please.
我有次不小心给我爸发了"我湿了"
I once texted, "I'm so wet" To my Dad by accident.
感觉距离今早已经过去了一百年
Doesn't this morning feel like 100 years ago?
我之前对我妈很糟
I was such a bitch to my mom.
不对 该死 抱歉
Oh, wait. Shit. Fuck. Sorry.
-没事 -对不起
- No. No, it's fine. - I'm sorry.
-我听说了你妈妈的事 -真的没事
- I heard about your mom. - Seriously.
这也许听上去很残忍♥ 但是
This sounds so shitty, but it's just...
她不在这边 我感觉压力小了很多
less stressful, her not being here.
不然你以为我为什么要搬进后院里的小屋
Why do you think I moved into the shed in my yard?
就是个误会 她其实有所有证件
It was all a mistake. She actually has her papers.
她和她家人在瓜达拉哈拉
She's with her family in Guadalajara
等待他们解决这事
until they sort it all out,
私底下 我觉得她没事
and secretly, I think she's okay, too.
-他们一起看《王冠》 -真的吗
- They all binge "The Crown" Together. - For real?
嗯 但她觉得那是肥皂剧
Yeah, but she thinks it's like a telenovela,
她总说 女王真是个个贱♥人♥
so, she's all like, "Ooh, La Reina, she's such a bitch.
第二季 她会砍了她丈夫的头
Season two, she's gonna totally behead her husband."
还紧张吗
Still?
嗯
Yeah.
我妈给我看了《外星人E.T.》后
I had this whole heart-racing thing
我心跳也加速
after my mom showed me "E.T."
我讨厌那电影
I hated that movie.
真希望ET死了
I wish E.T. Had died.
我也是
Me too.
我妈妈在我生病的时候
My mom, she would do this rhyming thing,
会念一段押韵的话
if I was, like, sick or something.
她会说 好起来吧 青蛙的尾巴
She would go, "Sana sana, colita de Rana,
如果你今天不好起来 明天就会好
si no sanas hoy, sanaras mañana."
很蠢 但是有效果
It was so dumb, but it worked.
她会握着我的手念
And she would do this thing with my hand.
她做了什么
What'd she do?
好起来吧 青蛙的尾巴
剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表