剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表
It's nice to see her having such a good time.
这对她来说不容易 这些变化
It's hard for her, all this change --
娜塔莉亚结婚 你和娜奥米慢慢长大
Natalia getting married, you and Naomi getting older.
很快就会只剩我 她和更年期了
Soon it'll just be me, her, and the menopause.
我等不及见到你选择
I can't wait to meet the lucky girl you choose
跟你共度余生的幸运女孩了
to spend your life with.
新婚之夜 相信我 值得等待
Yeah, that wedding night. I'm telling you, it's worth the wait.
有时候 感觉我们的小♥弟♥弟♥一天也等不及了
Sometimes, it feels like our bad boys can't wait one more day.
但因此他们才发明了袜子
But you know that's what they invented socks for.
总之
Anyway --
等等 等等
Now, wait! Hold on! Hold on!
你不能把我宝贝女儿和老婆都抢走
You can't steal my baby girl and my wife.
我要一杯雪碧 我爸要一杯朗姆可乐
I'll take a Sprite and a rum and Coke for my dad.
成年人不喝朗姆可乐
Grown-ups don't drink rum and Coke.
我爸喝 也许男同们喜欢
My dad does. Maybe it's a gay thing?
相信我 不是的
Trust me, it's not.
而且我们只有红酒和啤酒
Anyway, it's wine and beer only.
你不能一开始就说吗
You couldn't have just said that in the first place?
你知道我会找个地方
You know I'm just gonna find a place
抽大♥麻♥吧
to smoke some weed, right?
彼此彼此 这是你的雪碧
Same. Here's your Sprite.
这派对好烦人啊
This party is a lot.
我们不能躲人
No, we are not ghosting.
娜塔莉亚刚出生一天的时候我抱过她
I literally held Natalia when she was a day old.
梅根是我认识时间最长的朋友
Megan is my oldest friend.
那时你还是直男 已婚
Oh, back from when you were straight, married,
重生 弹电子吉他
born again, and playing electric guitar?
只有她留在了我身边
She is the only one who stuck with me.
而且你得原谅她那次看《盗梦空间》
And you have to forgive her for "Inception."
为什么 她来我们家 我当时在场
Why? She came to our house. I was there.
-整部电影期间她都一直说个不停 -我记得
- She talked through the entire film. - I remember.
然后 电影结束后 她说她不喜欢
And then, when it was over, she said she hated it
因为很令人困惑
because it was confusing.
你怎么跟这样的人做朋友的
How the fuck do you stay friends with a person who does that?
-嗨 亲爱的 -嗨
- Hey, sweetie. - Hey.
我要去尿尿
Um, I'm just gonna go pee.
我会通知媒体记者
I'll alert the media.
抱歉
Sorry.
肯定是我生理期快到了
It must be my period coming.
我不知道你被邀请了
I don't know you were invited.
我父母认识他们的父母
Yeah, my parents know their parents
他们在那个有钱 恨犹太人的俱乐部里
from the rich, Jew-hating club
一起打网球
they all play tennis at.
有大♥麻♥吗
有
船尾下甲板见
我看不懂白人话
但我就在楼下
我真心不知道自己是怎么了
I literally don't know what's wrong with me.
-我能问你个问题吗 -当然
- Can I ask you something? - Sure.
那次过夜时 我们尝试剪刀腿体♥位♥
That sleepover we had where we tried scissoring
当时我不知道自己有皮疹
and I didn't know I had poison ivy
然后传染给你阴♥道♥...
and I got it in your vagina --
你是不是因为这件事才不理我的
is that why you stopped talking to me?
可能吧 还有你对创作
Maybe. Also, you were just, like, way too into writing
《饥饿游戏》同人小说的过分投入
"Hunger Games" fan fiction.
你想要点吗
Do you want some?
但谢谢你对我这么好
But thanks for being so nice.
我去再拿点寿司
I'm just gonna go get some more sushi.
我想一直吃生鱼
I just want raw fish all the time.
多谢 我需要放松一下
Thanks. I just need to take the edge off.
娜奥米快把我逼疯了
Naomi is driving me crazy.
我们可能得去那边
Um, maybe we should go over there.
没问题
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
该死 没了
Shit. I'm out.
这下好了
Oh, great.
我有一根大♥麻♥烟 你要的话
Oh, I have a joint, if you want.
不了 我身上不能有大♥麻♥味
No, I can't smell like pot.
嘴对嘴的话 就不会有味道
If we shotgun, you won't.
真的吗
For real?
可以再来一次吗
Can we do another?
我一直觉得你的嘴唇很适合口♥交♥
I always thought you had blow-job lips.
多谢恭维
Thank you?
看吧 你根本就没有男同的感觉
See? You don't give off gay vibes.
你怎么会告诉她 这太奇葩了
Like, why would you even tell her that? That is so fucked up!
这简直太贱了
Like, that is so -- so -- so jerky.
首先爱莉安娜是我的闺蜜之一
First of all, Arianna is one of my best friends,
我什么都会告诉她
and I tell her everything.
其次 我很好奇在你吃了我男友的屌♥后
Second of all, I'm just curious what leg you have to stand on
你凭什么来指责我
after you sucked my boyfriend's dick!
我很抱歉 好吗
I'm sorry, okay?
我跟你说了 我嘴都没碰上去
I-I told you that I-I didn't even get my mouth on it.
你一直是我行我素
You just walk through life
觉得你可以做错事
thinking you can do fucked-up things
然后道个歉 就可以万事大吉
and say you're sorry, and everything will be fine.
但这次你做得真的很过分
But that was a really shitty thing you did.
我真的很喜欢他
Like, I really fucking liked him,
所以你怎么能这么做呢
so, like, why would you do that?
我知道我道歉也无济于事
Look, I-I know that I can't say I'm sorry,
但我真的感觉很糟糕 好吗
but, like, I genuinely feel like shit about it, okay?
就像...妈说的那样
And -- And -- And, like, Mom says
受害者变身施害者 你懂吧
hurt people hurt people, you know?
你是嗑药了吗
Are you high?
-等等 嘘 -糟了
- Wait. Shh! - Oh, shit.
嗨 不好意思
Oh, hi. Sorry.
没事 我上衣沾了点东西
No. Something got on my shirt.
我喜欢这里
I love this place.
洗手间吗
The bathroom?
水族馆
The aquarium.
对
Oh, yeah.
我...对
Uh, I -- Yeah.
这些洗手液能用吗
Do any of these soaps work?
你为什么会被以前的学校开除
What did you get kicked out of your old school for?
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我做了一个摄影作业
Um, I did a photo assignment
拍的男生射♥精♥时的表情
of these guys' faces as they were cumming.
主要目的是想抨击老旧思想
The whole idea was how society presents this oppressive myth
认为性♥交♥和情绪是相关的
about how sex and emotion are always linked,
其实事实上只与权势和多巴胺有关
when, really, it's just about power and dopamine.
但那学校很垃圾 全是家财万贯
But the school sucked, and it was full of so many rich,
有权有势的混球
entitled assholes.
我父母又不让我辍学
And my parents wouldn't let me leave,
我只能自行发挥了
so I had to get creative.
-我能... -抱歉
- Can I -- - Sorry.
你到底在干什么
What are you doing?!
我在想鱼去哪了
I am wondering where all the fish are.
我也不会知道它们在哪
I don't know where they are.
它们在哪
Where are they?
你知道现在世界上我最想吃的东西
You know what I want to eat more than anything
是什么吗
in the world right now?
婴儿 不
Babies. No.
不 我 是寿司
No, I -- Oh, sushi.
不止呢 我还知道我们可以去哪免费吃
Not only that, I know where we can get so much of it for free.
我们走起呗
Let's take a trip.
娜塔莉亚 你自从出生那一刻
And, Natalia, you were so stubborn
就特别固执
from the moment you were born.
她小时候还会憋气
When she was growing up, she would hold her breath
直到她得到她想要的东西
until she got what she wanted.
要是她要的是菲比精灵也就算了
And it's one thing if it's a Furby, but...
但一辆迷你库柏
a Mini Cooper?!
她还是得到了
Well...she got it.
没错 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表