剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表
很多事
Too many things.
也许会去伦敦生活
Um, living in London maybe.
或者米兰 巴黎
Or Milan or Paris.
我也不知道 我对伦敦比较有感觉
I-I-I don't know. I just kinda, like, feel London.
我觉得我可能会学心理
And I kind of think I might study psychology.
很适合你
I could see that for you.
因为我玩的心理游戏吗
Because of all the mind games I play?
因为你很有洞察力
Because you're perceptive.
但我不能放弃进入时尚界
Um, but I can't just, like, give up being into fashion
所以我也不知道
so I don't know.
我可能会去学艺术或者文学然后做
Uh, I might study art or literature and be, like,
那种郊区同性恋
that suburban gay.
但是我懒惰 暗黑的那一面
But then there's just, like, a lazy, dark part of me
就想统统不管
that just wants to say, "Fuck it all,"
只想做个网红
and just, like, be an influencer
因为我知道我会很得心应手
'cause I know I could do it with both eyes closed.
文学艺术家 心理学家
So literary artist, psychologist, uh,
郊区同志网红 在伦敦
suburban gay influencer -- in London.
你马上要跟我说我不能这么做
You about to tell me I can't.
我是想赞美你的视野
I was about to praise your vision.
我在柜中的自己非常循规蹈矩
My closeted self was so inside-the-box,
我给盒子设计蓝图
I was designing the blueprints for the box.
你个可悲的千禧一代
You sad, sad Millennial.
把这写到我的墓碑上
Put it on my tombstone.
我想到一个
Okay, here's one.
我从没有
Never have I ever,
在攀岩的时候来月经脏了裤子
oh, gotten period stains on my pants while rock climbing.
-认真的吗 -嗯 有人有过吗
- Seriously? - Yeah. Anyone? Anybody?
-没有吗 -叮 我下一个
- No? - Ding. Alright, I'll go next.
我从没有在两年前14岁的时候
Never have I ever had a JoJo Siwa sweatshirt
买♥♥过一件乔乔·斯瓦[美国童星]的T恤
two years ago when I was 14.
你要说叮吗
Are you gonna say "Ding"?
-叮 -我从没有
- Ding. - Never have I ever --
我从没有在小时候
Never have I ever shown my vagina to
把我的阴♥道♥拿给邮递员看
the mailman when we were kids.
-什么 -我从没有和我
- What? - Never have I ever hooked up
姐姐的童年闺蜜勾搭过
with my sister's childhood best friend
因为我用我的小屌♥而不是小脑思考
'cause I think with my tiny dick instead of my tiny brain.
这有点太刻薄了
Okay, that's kind of mean.
我从没有撞到垃圾箱
Never have I crashed into a garbage can
因为我不会开车 然后开始
'cause I can't fucking drive and started sobbing
在车里哭 就今天早上的事
in the car literally this morning.
我从没有眼睛里进过精♥液♥
Never have I ever gotten cum in my eye.
-什么 -等等
- What? - Wait. Wait.
等等 内森 是你的精♥液♥还是别人的
Wait, Nathan, so, was it yours or someone else's?
等我40岁时 我会在伦敦拥有一栋联排别♥墅♥
And by my 40s, I'mma have a full London townhouse and all that.
管家 盾徽
Butler, coat of arms.
你现在多大 17岁
How old are you now? 17?
很快就不是了
Not for much longer, but yeah.
因为小孩想要假装
Just 'cause, you know, how kids want to pretend
他们年长一点 不用受到惩罚
they're older, get away with things, you know?
大家还好吗 有人受伤吗
Is everyone okay? Is anyone hurt?
你们能互相看看吗
Can you all please check on each other?
剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表