剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表
No one asked.
你们还想问我什么吗
You guys want to ask me anything else?
应该没了
I don't -- I don't think so.
那回头见
Um, well, later, I guess.
-好的 -拜拜
- Okay. - Bye.
好的 再见
Oh, okay. Later.
-拜 -拜
- Bye. - Bye.
这很糟 我真的好想好想上他
This is bad, I literally want to fuck him more than ever.
-我的天 -他显然也想要你
- Oh, my gosh. - He obviously wants you.
才没有 有吗
He does not. Oh, does he?
我得尿尿
I have to pee so bad.
但是AF 呕
But Abercrombie -- ew.
-你觉得吗 -我可以问问内森
- Do you think? - Ugh! I can ask Nathan.
我们今晚反正要做
We're supposed to hook up tonight anyway.
妹子 少来
Girl, stop.
你不能插足我们
You cannot get between us.
只是
It just...
随便了 没事
Whatever. It's fine.
说吧
Say it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-我觉得他在愚弄你 -什么
- I think he's stringing you along. - What?
不 没有 好吗
No. No. Okay?
我才是在愚弄他
I'm stringing him along.
操
Fuck.
我需要为此生气吗
Do I have to be mad about this?
那个吻呢
What about that kiss?
在我看来投入程度并不一样
It didn't seem very equal to me.
操
Fuck.
给我看看 给我看看那吻
Sh-Show it. Show me the kiss.
爱莉安娜 停下
Arianna, literally stop.
-这就像 -闭嘴
- This is like -- - Shut the fuck up.
像色情片
Like porn.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我去 你是对的
Tittysucker, you're right.
-我要找内森 -他在洗澡
- I need to talk to Nathan. - Yeah, he's in the shower.
你喜欢切斯特吗
Do you like Chester?
我能先洗完澡吗
Um, can I finish showering?
等等
Wait.
你是对的 男人去死吧
You were right. Fuck guys.
你值得更好的
You deserve better.
我有次看到他对着
I once saw him jerk off to a girl
大学招生目录上的一个女生打飞机 他超恶心
from a college admissions catalogue. He's gross.
你好 我是男人
"Hi! I'm a man.
我要夺走我想要的一切
I take everything I want.
我只是个自私的...
I'm just a selfish..."
垃圾贱男
"...shitty, bitch boy-man."
你好 我是另一个男人
"Hi. I'm...another man.
我把东西插♥进♥洞里
I just stick stuff in holes and --
然后揍自己的脸
and punch myself in the face."
我也是 我也是
Me too, me too, me too.
-好了 -是我们吗
- Okay -- - Was that us?
嗯 关掉
Yeah. Put it out!
关掉 关掉 关掉
Put it out, put it out, put it out!
我们得躲起来 躲起来
We have to hide. Hide!
我挑战你用你的假身份证
I dare you to, uh, use your fake
去大厅买♥♥一瓶红酒
to buy a bottle of wine from the lobby.
-对 -好
- Actually, yeah. - Okay.
我爱你 我爱你 我爱你
Yes, I love you, I love you, I love you!
-认识你很高兴 姑娘 -跟我来
- It was nice knowing you, lady. - Come with me.
等待期间我能再来一次吗
Can I go again while we wait?
当然 内森 当然
Sure, Nathan. Sure.
切斯特
Chester.
如果世界要毁灭了 你必须选一个人
If the world was ending and you had to be stuck --
鸵鸟把那动作当做是侵犯的迹象
See, the ostrich takes that as a sign of aggression, right?
我很能忍♥痛
Now, I have a high tolerance for pain,
但你懂的
but, uh, you know.
我也是个奴
And I'm a sub, too.
但谁会问呢
Yeah, but who's asking, right?
-我或许会问 -真的吗
- I might be asking. - Really?
也许我会晚点退房♥
Maybe I'll get a late checkout.
-我的天 -看看你干的好事
- Oh, my God! - Look what you did.
-你想回我们房♥间吗 -好
- Do you want to just go back to the room instead? - Yeah.
各位
Guys!
-我的天 -还有10分钟熄灯
- Oh, my God! - 10 minutes to lights out.
抱歉
Sorry.
什么
What?
停下
Uh, stop.
-什么 -不
- What? - No, uh...
不 你在干什么
N-No, what are you doing?
-我们不是要 -不
- Aren't -- Aren't we -- - No!
我 我不想要这样
I-I don't -- I don't want this.
我不像你 我不乱搞
I'm not like you. I don't hook up.
我不会随便跟人做
I don't just hook up!
那 那不是我...
Th-That's n-- That's not what I...
老天
Oh, Jesus.
你为什么要那么说
Why would you even say that?
现在什么情况
W-W-What is happening right now?
如果世界要毁灭了 你必须选一个人
If the world was ending and you had to pick one person
跟你一同困在荒岛上 你会选谁
to be stuck on a desert island with, who would it be?
等等 看来是有人了
Oh, wait, there is someone.
是谁 我们认识吗
Who is it? Do we know him?
不
No.
所以我们认识
Okay, so we know him.
是的 是伊德瑞斯·艾尔巴
Uh, yeah. Sure. It's -- It's Idris Elba.
我倦了 不玩了吧
Guys, I'm bored. Let's be done.
你如果不说真心话的话
What's the point of playing truth or dare
那还玩什么真心话大冒险
if you're not gonna tell the truth?
别烦他
Dude, leave him alone.
-我的天 -你在逗我吗
- Oh, my God! - Are you kidding me?
看看你干的好事
Look what you did.
你是下来有段时间了吗
Have you been there a while?
没有
No, no.
我只是下来跟你说该睡觉了
I just came down to tell you it's time for bed.
我能再待一会儿吗
Can I have one more minute?
可以
Yeah.
我以前买♥♥过一颗星星
I bought a star once.
-真会随大流啊 -为一个朋友买♥♥的
- So normie of you. - It was for a friend.
那一年我去参加他的生日聚会
I was going to his birthday party one year,
我忘记给他买♥♥礼物了
and, um, I forgot to buy him a present.
然后他对这种事...
And he could be such --
就喜欢阴阳怪气
such a bitch about things like that.
然后我溜进卫生间
So I snuck into the bathroom
在网上给他买♥♥了一颗星星
and bought him a star online.
结果他很喜欢
Turns out, he loved it.
他就是选择自杀的那个人
He was the one who killed himself.
-为什么 -谁知道呢 对吧
- Why? - Whoever knows, right?
为什么...为什么有些人要做某些事 是吧
Why does -- Why does anyone do anything, right?
但他...
But he was --
但他有很多面...
he was a lot --
积极的那种
in the best way.
为了做到多面需要花费很多精力 我...
And it takes energy to be a lot, and I...
我觉得可能是他用完了精力
well, think he ran out of energy.
我现在懂了
I get it now.
然后你跟我说你很多面
And there's you telling me you're a lot
我第一天上班又给发了那张照片
and sending me that picture the first damn day of my job --
-我很抱歉 -写着"孤独就是这样子"
- I'm sorry. - ...saying, "This is what lonely looks like."
因为我知道你会理解的
'Cause I knew you'd understand.
是的 我确实理解
Yeah, I do understand.
我知道
I know you do.
确保有时候你能敞开心扉
Just...make sure you let people in sometimes.
我已经为某人敞开了心扉
剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表