剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表
谁
Who?
你待会儿要去见的女生
The girl I'm beating your face for.
不是给任何人看的
Oh, uh, it's not for anyone.
就是个派对
It's just, you know, a party.
少装了
Bitch, please.
我是你姨妈 不是你妈
I'm your aunt, not your mother.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我难道要叫你该在几点回家吗
Am I supposed to tell you to be home at a certain time?
-不 -11点
- No. - 11:00!
我要杀了你
I'm gonna fucking kill you.
1点怎么样
How about 1:00?
谢谢
Thank you.
你今天跟她说话了吗
You talk to her today?
谁
Who?
你妈妈
Tu mamá.
太有压力了
It's too stressful.
我不知道在电♥话♥里跟她说什么
I don't know what to say to her on the phone.
她只会哭
She just starts crying.
搞什么 格蕾塔 别这么自私
What the fuck, Greta? No seas egoísta.
我不自私
I am not selfish!
我不知道在电♥话♥里要跟她说什么
I don't know what to say to her on the phone.
你为什么吼我
Why are you yelling at me?
换位思考下
Put yourself in her shoes.
你在乎她干什么
Why do you care about her?
-她是你妈妈 -她对你那么不好
- She's your mother. - She's a total bitch to you.
你在她不在的时候看着我们
You watching us while she's gone
就是她的噩梦
is, like, her nightmare.
也是我的
Yeah, mine, too.
安娜
-该死 抱歉 -没事
- Chingada! Sorry. - That's okay.
嗨 我的天
Hi! Oh, my God.
你的奶♥子♥看上去好赞
Your tits look so good.
我们能谈谈那件露脐装吗
And, um, can we talk about that crop top?
我最讨厌性感男生娘化了
I hate it when hot guys go queeny.
跟我在一起多好
Like, stay with me, baby.
做个男人
Be a man.
你说这样的话你♥爸♥爸们不管吗
Do your dads care that you say shit like that?
你偏见好深
Seriously, you're such a bigot.
我怎么会有偏见
How can I be a bigot?
我家长就是基佬
My parents are fags.
你来了
Hey, there you are.
你还好吗
Wait, are you okay?
我的天
Oh, my God.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
等一下 别走 我马上回来
Wait, one second. D-Don't move, okay? I'll be right back.
嗨 你还好吗
Hi, hi, are you okay?
-我没事 -我马上给切斯特发信息
- I'm alright. - I'm texting Chester right now.
别管娜奥米 你不需要双胞胎
Don't worry about Naomi. You don't need a twin.
-你有我 -我没事
- You have me. - I'm fine.
我只是眼睛里进了东西
I just got something in my eye.
嗨 抱歉
Hi. Sorry.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
内森
Nathan?
家里的事
Family drama.
-你好吗 -真糟糕
- Hey, how's it going? - Oh. That sucks.
你是在哭吗
Wait, are you crying?
-我妈最近... -靠
- My mom recently got, um -- - Fuck.
等等 我想跟你聊聊
Wait a minute. I want to talk to you.
-你能给我们拍张照吗 -等下
- Can you take a picture of us? - Yeah, one second.
这或许是你这辈子最糟糕的一晚
This might be the worst night of your life.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're okay?
不 当你的青年牧师...
Actually, no, that might be when your old youth pastor...
嗯
Yeah.
我们准备好了
Okay, we're ready.
但我想说的是
But my point is...
准备好了吗
You ready?
内森
对 你想要逼和屌♥ 是吗
Oh, yeah. You want pussy and dick, don't you?
你喜欢那"双人套餐"
You like that double Happy Meal.
你想点一个汉堡 一根热狗
You want to order a burger, a hot dog,
还有全部汽水
and all the soda!
操
Oh, fuck!
该死 娜奥米 那张信♥用♥卡♥是为了紧急状况准备的
Doggone it, Naomi, that credit card's for emergencies only.
那就是紧急状况 爸
It was an emergency, Dad!
在诺德斯特龙百货买♥♥东西
At bleepin' Nordstrom's?
是的 在诺德斯特龙百货买♥♥东西 爸
Yes, at bleepin' Nordstrom's, Dad!
如果你每月都要来大姨妈的话
If you had a bleepin' monthly visitor
而你穿着白裤子
and you were wearing white pants,
你或许也得去该死的诺德斯特龙百货
you might have to go to bleepin' Nordstrom's!
所以是的 那是一次...
So yeah, it -- it was a bleep--
我今天要去学校参加一个募捐会议
I'm gonna be in school today for a fundraising meeting,
所以我可以带你和你姐姐
so I can take you and your sister
去教堂彩排
to church for the rehearsal.
莱丽
操 我把书忘在学校里了
那些内容网站上有
好的
你的派对有酒吗
记得穿有领子的衬衣 能让你显高
Please wear a collared shirt -- makes you look taller.
我们得在放学后马上出发 门口来见我
We have to leave right after school, so meet me out front.
我说了什么
What did I say?
-门口见你 -你在跟我说话吗
- Meet you out front. - Were you talking to me?
一放学就去 不
Right after school. No.
他们为什么要彩排
Why are they having a rehearsal
明明两周后才举办婚礼
when the wedding is two weeks away?
因为我们做事有条理
Because we're organized,
也因为我要应付市长的祈祷早餐会
and because I have the mayor's prayer breakfast to deal with,
已经收到1500份出席回复了
and there are already 1,500 RSVPs.
你可以等到吃午饭 我没钱
妈妈今早给了我5块 拜托啦 我好饿
紫色点
-拜托不要啊 -怎么了
- Oh, no. Please, no. - What?
没什么
Nothing.
我今天要去学校开筹款会
I'm gonna be at school today for a fundraising meeting,
我现在就可以给你转20块
只要你问他们紫色点是指什么
所以我可以带你和你哥
so I can take you and your brother
去教堂参加彩排 好吗
to the church for rehearsal, okay?
拜托你穿那条百褶裙
And please wear the pleated skirt.
对你的膝盖好
It's so nice for your knees.
紫色点是指什么
What's the purple dot for?
-你能尝尝这个吗 老婆 -指鸡蛋
- Will you taste this, honey? - Um, eggs.
-给我转钱 -我可以带你和你哥去教堂
- Venmo me... - I can take you and your brother to the church
参加彩排 好吗
for the rehearsal, okay?
在大门口等我 知道吗 我说什么来着
So meet me out front, okay? What did I say?
你们能不能放下手♥机♥ 听我说话
Will you put down your phones, please, and listen to me?
真让人抓狂
It's very frustrating, you know,
你们坚持把我当这种人看待
that you insist on seeing me in this way.
我明明是个无拘无束的人
I am a loose person
有许多不同的兴趣
with a wide range of interests.
我有幸拥有很多朋友
I'm blessed with many, many friends.
我欣赏现代艺术
I-I do appreciate modern art.
我很喜欢西班牙语
I adore the Spanish language.
我是个有血有肉的人
You know, I'm -- I'm a fully formed person,
然而你俩坚持把我当
and yet you two -- you insist on seeing me
简笔画小人看待
like this -- this stick figure,
真让人
and it's very...
抓狂
it's frustrating.
我们都不是在说你
We weren't even talking about you.
内森
Nathan.
如果我什么时候开始在白板上安排打炮日程
If I ever start scheduling sex dates on a white board,
求你用刀反复捅我好吗
please just, like, stab me repeatedly.
我也一样 他们为什么要选紫色
Same. Also, why did they choose purple?
我本来很喜欢紫色的
I loved purple.
现在我每次看见紫色
And now every time I see purple,
脑中都会浮现爸妈滚床单的画面
I think about Dad ramming Mom.
剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表