剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表
Labia majora!!
各位 各位 拜托
Guys, guys, guys, guys! Come on!
拜托 别闹了
Come on, stop! Come on!
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry.
我们去我房♥间吧
Okay, guys, um, let's move this into my room.
快 快啊
Do it. Do it!
-耶 -快啊
- Yeah! - Do it!
-快点 -耶
- Yes, yes, yes. - Yeah!
我的天
Oh, my God.
天呐 好恶心
Oh, my God. Ew, ew, ew, ew!
我去
Damn!
直男真是什么地方都舔啊
Straight boys really be putting their tongues anywhere, huh?
太棒了
Yes!
我挑战你去
Um, I dare you to...
跟娜奥米换衣服
trade shirts with Naomi.
你逗我吗 混♥蛋♥
Ohh! Fucking kidding me? Asshat.
我是很喜欢
I was admiring it. So...
当然 因为很好看
Yeah, 'cause it's a fucking cute top.
-棒 -脱衣舞表演
- Ooh! Yeah! - The strip tease.
好了 该我了 该我了
Okay, my turn, my turn.
内森
Nathan.
-真心话还是大冒险 -大冒险
- Truth or dare? - Dare.
但你现在就有点吓到我
But something about you kind of scares me right now.
应该的
Yeah, it should.
我挑战你
I dare you,
爱莉安娜和切斯特
Arianna, and Chester,
三个人一起接吻
to three-way kiss.
我接受
I'm down.
-什么 -这太奇葩了
- What?! - That is sick.
行 行
Fine. Fine.
但我要录视频
But I'm recording.
如果谁说出去
And if any of you tell anyone,
我就要放给所有人看
I'm releasing it to the world.
靠 我没内存了
Fuck. I'm out of storage.
你能帮我录吗
Can you record for me?
请别让我做这事
Please don't make me do this.
我需要你做 拜托
I need you to. Please.
靠
Fuck.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
嗯
Yeah. Um...
-好 -速度好快
- Ohh! Okay! - Coming in hot!
我的天
Oh, my God!
-我要吐了 -我去
- I'm gonna be sick. - Holy shit.
这太 这太恶心了
This is lit-- This is disgusting.
爱莉安娜 别吻了 这就像...
Arianna, literally stop. This is like --
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
像色情片
Like porn.
我的天 我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
-我看不下去了 -天
- I can't do this. - Oh, my God.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
你们刚还觉得我舔马桶坐垫恶心
And you guys were on me for a toilet seat?
你知道我要来挑战你了
You know I'm coming for you.
行 公平
Yeah, okay, fair.
大冒险
Dare.
你从不选真心话
You literally never pick truth.
说真话就没有好结果
Nothing good ever comes from telling the truth.
好 我挑战你用你的假身份证
Okay, I dare you to, uh, use your fake
去大厅买♥♥一瓶红酒
to buy a bottle of wine from the lobby.
-对 -好
- Actually, yeah. - Okay.
我爱你 我爱你 我爱你
Yes, I love you, I love you, I love you!
-快去 -快去 快去
- Go, go. - Let's go. Let's go.
-认识你很高兴 姑娘 -跟我来
- It was nice knowing you, lady. - Come with me.
等待期间我能再来一次吗
Can I go again while we wait?
当然 内森 当然
Sure, Nathan. Sure.
切斯特
Chester.
如果世界要毁灭了 你必须选一个人
If the world was ending and you had to pick one person
跟你一同困在荒岛上 你会选谁
to be stuck on a desert island with, who would it be?
等等 看来是有人了
Wait, there is someone.
是谁 我们认识吗
Who is it? Do we know him?
不
No.
所以我们认识
Okay, so we know him.
是的 是伊德瑞斯·艾尔巴
Yeah. Sure. It's Idris Elba.
我倦了 不玩了吧
Guys, I'm bored with this. Like, let's be done.
你如果不说真心话的话
What's the point of playing truth or dare
-那还玩什么真心话大冒险 -别烦他
- if you're not gonna tell the truth? - Dude, leave him alone!
-我的天 -你在逗我吗
- Oh, my God! - Are you kidding me?!
-看看你干的好事 -抱歉
- Look what you did. - I'm sorry.
别这样看着我
Do not look at me like that.
各位 还有10分钟就熄灯
Guys! 10 minutes to lights out.
讲真 我其实并不生气
Honestly, I'm not even mad about
我们没有去体验旧金山的夜店生活
missing out on slutty clubbing in San Francisco.
因为库珀舔马桶 操
'Cause Cooper's tongue on that toilet... Fuck!
那绝对不是他的第一次
That was definitely not his first time.
绝对不是
Def-in-it-ely.
我去 真希望我是那个马桶垫
Damn, I wish I was that toilet seat!
我靠
Oh, shit.
-怎么了 -怎么了
- What? - What?
这不妙 非常不妙
This is bad. This is really bad.
我好像想要上库珀
I think I want to fuck Cooper.
什么 你还没碰过屌♥
Wait, you haven't touched a dick.
她 什么
Uh, she -- What?!
-立刻交代所有细节 -好的
- Every detail. Immediately. - Okay, okay, um...
我上过小乔
I fucked J.
真的做过吗
Actually fucked? Like, fucked fucked?
我也不知道 他特别贴心
Yeah, I don't know, he's so sweet
很有禅意 性感的那种
and so Zen in that hot way.
快说 快说
Say it! Spill it, spill it!
他一直在征求我的同意
Oh, he was just asking for consent over and over,
超级性感
which was so hot.
我就说 好 好 好
And -- And I was just like, yes, yes, yes!
这热烈的征求许可让我好想
All this enthusiastic consenting makes me want to fuck you
和你做
so hard right now.
-怎么样 -特棒
- What was it like? - Amazing.
挺快的
I mean, it -- I mean, it was kind of fast
因为他得抽出来 但是真的很棒
'cause he had to pull out, but amazing.
然后我们
Yeah, but then we...
我们决定不交往
we decided not to date
因为我们不想做不成朋友
because we didn't want to lose each other as friends.
但是我觉得我不想和库珀做朋友
But, like, I don't think I'd want to be friends with Cooper?
我们可以啪啪
So we could just hook up.
我也不知道
Ugh, I don't know.
他只是个穿AF的混♥蛋♥运动员吗
Is he just a douchey jock that wears Abercrombie?
停 停 停
Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop.
内森在洗澡
Nathan's in the shower --
不 我们有问题想问你
No, uh, we had a question for you.
你为什么在会上从不发言
Why don't you ever say anything in any of the meetings?
-你们话很多 -有道理
- You guys talk a lot? - Fair.
-所以你是同性恋吗 -你不能问这个
- So, are you gay or what? - You can't ask that.
不 我是直男
No, I'm -- I'm s-- I'm straight.
-你们想知道我为什么参加吗 -不 没事 -是的
- You guys want to know why I go? - No, that's okay. - Yes.
我弟弟是跨性别者
My brother's trans.
他以前是我妹妹
I mean, he -- he used to be my sister,
我父母有点不知所措
and my parents are kind of freaking out
对他很不好
and being major assholes to him --
我是说 他们
I mean, them.
或者他 抱歉
O-Or him. Uh, sorry.
他好像说两者都可以
I-I think he said, um, both are okay.
所以我想了解
Um, so I wanted to, you know, learn
看看我能做什么
and figure out what I could do.
你以前怎么从没提过
How come you never said before?
没人问过
剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表