剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表
Cut open the chilies, take the seeds out.
-对 -把奶酪放进辣椒里
- Oh, yeah. - Put the cheese inside the chilies.
至少塞拉没做菜
At least Sela's not cooking, huh?
随便你怎么说我姐姐
Say what you want about my sister,
但她做的特里帕斯超好吃
but she makes some bomb-ass tripas, okay?
恶心
Disgusting!
-看吧 并不 -闭嘴
- See? Nope. - Callate boba.
要是格蕾塔妈妈在这儿 我会叫她给你做
If Greta's mom was here, I'd have her make it for you.
如果我妈在这儿
If my mom was here?
这公♥寓♥会干净得多
This apartment would be way cleaner.
如果你妈在这儿
If your mom was here,
你房♥间里那张克里斯汀.斯图尔特的海报早撕烂了
that Kristen Stewart poster in your room would be up your ass!
克里斯汀.斯图尔特 认真的吗
Kristen Stewart? For real?
-《暮光之城》很好看 -《暮光之城》超好看
- "Twilight" Is good! - "Twilight" Is amazing.
是的
Ay.
她很烦 但我不会希望任何人受这种罪
She's in a pain in my ass, but I wouldn't wish this on anyone.
你也要去旧金山吗
Are you going on this trip to San Francisco, too?
是的 我们会去看《巴黎在燃烧》
Yeah, I think we're going to see "Paris is Burning."
詹妮·李文斯顿会演讲什么的
With, like, Jennie Livingston talking or something.
所以你会和我侄女在酒店里共度一夜
So, you're gonna be spending the night in a hotel room with my niece?
-这个 -今晚呢
- Um...well, uh -- - And what about tonight?
我想今晚
Um, I think t-tonight,
我们之前说或许要去我家
we were just talking about maybe going back to my house.
嗯 我打算给他们看看我的一些摄影作品
Yeah. I was gonna show them some of my photography stuff.
你的摄影作品
Your photography "Stuff"?
你到底有什么企图
What exactly are your intentions here?
没有
Oh, uh -- I mean, no.
我想我们就是会聚一聚什么的
Like, I think we're just gonna hang out or whatever.
不是
It's not, um...
或许会去游泳
Maybe go swimming.
你觉得你要带她在大晚上去游泳
You think you're gonna take this girl swimming in the night?
-你认真的吗 -不不 不是
- Are you serious? - No, no. Like, no. No.
安娜 你能别说了吗
Ana, can you stop?
怎么了
What's going on?
抱歉
Sorry.
全程严肃脸好难
That was hard to do with a straight face,
但这是做母亲最棒的地方
but this is the best part of motherhood.
你得在明天中午前回来 看着米格尔
I need you home tomorrow by noon to watch Miguel.
玩得开心
Have fun.
谢谢
Thank you.
-谢谢招待我们 -谢谢
- Thank you so much for having us. - Thank you.
谢谢给我们做饭
Thank you for feeding us.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- It was so nice meeting you. - Aw, so nice meeting you, too.
我喜欢这样
I like this.
有空再来 陪我们看《X档案》
Come back soon. Watch "X-Files" With us.
什么 那个电视剧吗
The -- Wait, the TV show?
那是天才作品
It is a work of genius,
我没开玩笑
and I am not fucking kidding you.
拜拜
Bye.
-拜拜 -拜拜
- Bye! - Bye-bye.
我好喜欢她
I'm obsessed with her.
她太棒了
She's amazing.
我同意
I agree.
如果你不想今天结束就举手
Raise your hand if you don't want this day to end.
你有举手吗 格蕾塔 好的
Are you raising your hand, Greta? Yeah.
你需要跟你父母说你什么时候回家吗
Do you have to tell your parents when you get home?
真幸运
Lucky.
他们只有在互相埋怨的时候才会跟我说话
They only really talk to me to talk shit about each other.
或者解释
Or explain the difference
分居和离婚的区别的时候
between a separation and a divorce.
抱歉 我不知道
Sorry, I didn't realize.
没事
It's whatever.
你把你卫生间改造成了暗室 真酷
It's cool how you made your bathroom into a darkroom.
嗯 谢谢
Oh. Yeah. Thank you.
我看了某部关于
I, uh -- I watched, uh, some documentary
法国摄影师的纪录片
about these photographers in France.
他们的箱子里有很多衣服
They had trunks with a ton of outfits in them,
他们会让他们的酷艺术家朋友打扮起来
and they would just have all their cool artist friends dress up,
我心想 我也要这么做
and I was like, "I'm gonna do that, too."
嗯 我外婆以前会带我去诺氏百乐坊乐园的
Yes. My nonna used to take me to Ye Olde Pitchur Gallery
古董展览做这事
at Knott's Berry Farm to do that.
这是件可悲的慈善二手衣服
This is some sad Goodwill shit.
那是我叔叔的
That was my uncle's.
他在我出生前就过世了
He died before I was born.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
他也是艺术家
He was an artist, too.
我不是说我是艺术家
I mean, not -- not "Too."
你就是
Yeah. Too.
好了
Here we go.
现在我们要开始打扮出柜造型了
Now we getting to good Out of the Closet type shit.
格蕾塔 你穿这个会很好看的
Greta, you would rock this.
是的
Yes.
还有这个
And this.
-没错 -是的 是的
- Yes! - Yes. Yes.
我去
Oh, shit.
你叔叔是同志
Your uncle was gay.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你穿这外套太帅了
You wear this coat so well.
我知道
Mm-hmm. I know.
张开 很好 很好
Open it up for me. Yes. Yes.
你在干什么 摩♥门♥教♥徒
What are you doing, Mormon?
把衣服脱了 不然你看上去会超壮
Take off your clothes or you're gonna look bulky as fuck.
我们需要清晰的线条
We need clean lines.
来拍张在地上的
Let's do one on the ground.
蹲下 蹲下
Get low, get low, get low.
很好
Amazing.
好了
Okay.
正面盯着我
One facing just straight -- straight towards me.
我的天 太帅了
Oh, my God. You look so good.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-天呐 -太帅了
- Oh, my God. - You look so good.
好 站在这儿
Okay. Stand here.
好了 双手放在拐杖上
Alright. Both hands on the cane,
腿张开点
spread your feet a little bit.
挺直了
Power stance.
很好
Yes.
你们俩绝了
Iconic duo.
好看死了
You guys look so good.
性感一点
Give me sex.
很好 我要情欲的感觉
Yes. Give me lust.
无视相机
Fuck that camera.
够了
Stop.
抱歉 抱歉
Okay, sorry. Sorry.
看着相机 就像你想带它去吃晚餐一样
Look at the camera like you want to take it to a nice dinner
然后去剧院
and then out to the theater,
然后上它
and then fuck it.
过来 格蕾塔 过来
Here, Greta. Come over here.
站在这个壁架上
Stand on this ledge.
温柔的眼睛 我完全抵挡不住
然后我会想象未来
好了
Okay.
天 光线好棒
Oh, my God. The light is so good.
对 就那样
Yes, just like that.
说到这个 我什么时候能看到你的眼睛
很好
Yes.
利用相机
Here, use the camera.
很好
Yes.
非常好
So good.
完美
Perfect.
美翻了
Beautiful.
你看上去太酷了
You look so fucking cool.
我一般不喜欢拍照
I usually hate getting my picture taken.
剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表