剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表
You think you can just waltz all up in here
社工小姐走进来 什么都不告诉我们吗
like Little Miss Social Worker and give us nothing?
太大胆了吧
The nerve of you.
你像戴着假鼻子的玛丽亚
I mean, you be extracting vulnerable stories from us
打听我们各种脆弱故事
like you Mariah with the prosthetic nose
而我们就像加布蕾·丝迪贝[电影《珍爱》]
and we all Gabourey Sidibe.
这一切都是基于萨菲尔的小说《推》
This is all based on a novel "Push" By Sapphire,
不知为何 包含在名字里
which, for some reason, is included in the title.
已经是个很长的标题了
It's already a long title.
他们为什么要把这部分也加进去
Why did they need to include that part, too?
你逗死我了
You crack me up.
我一整天都在
I'll be here all day.
你回来了
Ah. Regresaste.
你已经原谅我了吗 小姑娘
¿Ya me perdonaste, chiquita?
我想来看看你需不需要水
Quería ver si ustedes quieren agua.
天气很热
Hace mucho calor.
我不需要水
No necesitamos agua.
我还有甜面包
También tengo pan dulce.
你不想吃吗
¿No te vas a comer esto?
我叫格蕾塔
Me llamo Greta.
阿图罗 很高兴认识你
Arturo. Mucho gusto.
我要和我的社团去走一圈
Voy a un paseo con el grupo de mi escuela.
真高端
Ah, qué fancy.
野外考察
Field trip.
你就跟我妈妈一样
Eres como mi mamá.
真好 不是吗
Qué bueno, ¿no?
你们要吃甜面包吗
Hey! IQuieren pan dulce!
谢谢你了
Gracias, señora.
而在荷兰 和尚以前制♥作♥粗酿麦芽啤酒
Whereas, in Holland, monks made crude ale.
如果这都不能告诉你美国和欧洲的区别
Okay, if that doesn't tell you about the US versus Europe,
那我就不知道什么可以了 因为这样制♥作♥才对
I don't know what does, because that's the way you do it.
我们在这里过得很好
We have a great life here.
莱丽
我知道这就像跟踪狂 但你太美了
不发给你就太可惜了
我在这边桌上很想你
我也想你
这是色情片
This is porn.
为什么这不能是我的屁♥股♥
Why can't these really be my ass?
我能拍个你穿这些衣服的照片吗
Can I get a close-up of you with one of these shirts?
很好 很好
Yes, yes.
呕 我看着就像10岁
Ew, I look like I'm 10.
我能留下吗 就留给我自己
Can I please keep it? Just for me?
我保证不会给别人看
I promise I won't show it.
抱歉我今早很怪
Sorry I was weird this morning.
没事 没关系
Oh, no, th-that's fine. It's okay.
就是我妈妈
It's just my mom.
现在发生的一切
Like, just everything that's going on right now.
我大概能体会
I kind of get it.
是不是很美
Aren't they beautiful?
这些鸟不仅是世界上两足动物里速度最快的
Not only are these birds the world's fastest animal on two legs,
而且还是唯一有膀胱的鸟
they're the only birds that have a bladder.
其他鸟没有膀胱
Other birds don't have bladders?
没有 它们有泄殖腔
No, they have cloacas.
就是个多用途的洞
Yeah, it's an all-purpose hole is what that is.
好想要
Goals.
抓住你的脖子
Ooh, grab your neck.
勒死
Strangle.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-住手 -咬了我的脸
- Stop. - Ow, bit my face.
她每次舞会都惊艳全场
She bring it to you every ball.
你们干嘛要吐
Why y'all gagging, though?
贱♥人♥ 什么鬼
Ooh, bitch, what?
它真那么做了
Ooh, she really did that.
是啊
Ooh, she did that, though.
女士们先生们 别胡闹
Hey, ladies and gentlemen, no horseplay.
不 不 拜托
No. No. Oh, come on.
-你惹错人了 -快停下
- You messed with the wrong dude. - Come on, guys.
别闹了 够了
Oh, come on. Alright, alright, that's enough.
注意 老虎们
Attention, Tigers!
爪子举起来
Claws up.
该死
Aah! Oh, shit!
我♥操♥
Motherfucker!
淡定 淡定
Okay, okay.
-流血了吗 -是的
- Is it bleeding? - Uh, yes.
-挤出来 挤出来 没事了 -靠 王八蛋
- Squeeze it, squeeze it. It's all good. - Shit. Cocksucker.
我感觉你要是一直坐我身旁的话
I feel like this trip would've gone so much faster
这次旅程过得会快很多
if you were sitting with me the whole time.
我也是
Me, too.
我希望他们今晚安排我们住一间房♥
I hope they put us in the same room tonight.
你知道那种感觉吗 就是一首歌♥
Do you know that feeling when a song is, like,
不仅能跟你产生共鸣 歌♥本身就是你
not just speaking to you but it, like, is you?
当然
Definitely.
我能给你放点什么吗
Can I play something for you?
等等 那是谁
Wait, who's that?
不是谁
No one.
你真厉害
You're good.
我刚才意识到
Didn't realize until two minutes ago
你没有告诉我们
that you completely got out of telling us
你为什么成为心理指导顾问
why you became a counselor.
是吗
Mm. Did I?
是的
You did. Yes.
我敬佩你的能力 但人♥民♥想要答案
Got to respect the skill, but people demand answers.
冒着让人♥民♥失望的危险
Oh, well, at the risk of disappointing the people,
我
I, uh --
我从没想要成为顾问
I never wanted to be a counselor.
那你想成为什么
What did you want to be?
建筑师
An architect.
只是 我完全不会画画
Only, I -- I can't draw -- at all --
我所有的点子都是
and, um, all my ideas were for things like, uh --
圆形房♥屋
like circular houses
或者圆屋顶车♥库♥ 地下城市
or, I don't know, domed garages, you know, underground cities.
-这有什么问题 -我忘了
- And what's wrong with that? - I forget.
但是问题很多
But a lot. A lot.
然后我在学社会学
And the whole time I was taking, um, sociology
以及在中学做志愿者的时候 在那期间
and volunteering at a middle school, and during that time,
我不想用头撞墙
I did not want to bang my head against a wall,
所以就走到了现在
so here I am.
恭喜 你赢了
"Condragulations. You're a winner, baby."
该吃布洛芬了
Ugh, oh, ibuprofen time.
你们想玩"我从没有"的游戏吗
You guys want to play "Never Have I Ever"?
-想 -行吧
- Yes. - I guess.
-五根手指 -等等
- Alright, five fingers. - Wait, wait, wait.
我们能定个规矩吗 你把手指放下的时候
Can we do the rule where you have to say "Ding"
必须说叮 这样你就不能耍诈了
when you put your finger down so you can't be sneaky?
好啊
Ooh, fuck yeah.
你说出来好性感
Oh, that's hot when you say that.
-"好啊" -嗯
- "Fuck yeah"? - Yeah.
好啊
Fuck yeah.
好啊
Fuck yeah.
-我的天 -我先来
- Oh, my God. - I'll go.
我从没在浪漫的背景下说过我爱你
Uh, never have I ever said "I love you" in a romantic context.
我有说过吗 我肯定说过
Wait, have I ever said it? I must've.
该库珀了
Um, now it's Cooper's turn.
我从没有
Um, never have I ever...
我不知道 想不起
I don't know. I can't think of one.
就想一件你从没做过的事
Just think, like, what have you never done?
好 我从没尝试过给自己口
Okay, um, never have I ever tried to suck my own dick.
-叮 -合理
- Ding. - Checks out.
你总要这么犯贱吗
Do you always have to take it to a bitchy place?
淡定 我只是说
Chill. I'm just saying
你试图给自己口很合理
you trying to suck yourself off checks out.
毕业后你打算做什么
So, uh, what's on the horizon for you after La Palma Cypress?
剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表