剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表
我要像《旧约》那样
I am going Old Testament.
我要以牙还牙
It's gonna be an eye for an eye.
为什么你们总想与我为敌
Why do you always want to make me the enemy?
你刚才说了"以牙还牙"
You literally just said "Eye for an eye".
那是你们逼我的
Because you drove me to it!
孩子们 听我说
Oh, God, kids. Listen to me.
我真的已经尽力
I am really trying my Brené Brown best, okay,
脆弱地站在这里了
to stand here in my vulnerability,
但我也是人
because I am a human.
我们也一样 好吗
Yeah, and so are we, okay?
我们不是孩子了 我是说
We're not just kids. I mean...
我们是孩子 但是
We are, but...
听着 我们现在正在帮助不幸的人
Look, right now we are helping the less fortunate,
正如你教导我们的那样
and that is something that you taught us,
所以请你不要再觉得你不是一位好母亲
so please, please stop thinking that you did such a bad job
因为你已经做得很好了 好吗
as a mother, because you didn't, okay?
我们回头再联♥系♥你
We'll get back in touch with you.
不
No!
好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
她还会报♥警♥吗
Is she gonna call the cops?
-可能吧 -没错
- Probably. - Yeah.
进入设置 定位服务
Go to Settings, Location Services,
找到我的朋友 关掉蓝牙
Find My Friends, and turn off Bluetooth.
"我们回头再联♥系♥你"
"We'll get back in touch with you?"
太有才了
Iconic!
对不起 我小姨开始担心了
I'm so sorry, but my aunt's starting to freak out.
你想去哪里 亲爱的
Where you wanna go, boo?
好的 那就去幽静海湾和阳光沙滩吧
Okay. Secluded coves and sunny beaches it is.
我
Um, I...
没有你们我绝对做不到 你知道的
I couldn't have, um, you know, done...
谢谢你们
J-Just, thank you.
不
Mnh-mnh. No.
你不用谢你的姐妹
You don't thank your sisters.
我是被收养的
I'm adopted.
我不 我之前不确定
Oh, I wasn't... I wasn't sure.
是的 我亲生父母
Yeah. It's this whole thing with my birth parents, where
如果他们没有被红灯困住
where, like, if they had not got stuck at a red light,
他们就会在药妆店关门之前到达
they would have made it to the CVS before it closed,
然后他们就会买♥♥到避孕套
and then they would've got a condom,
我就不会出生
and I wouldn't have been born.
然后我生母在选择该把我
And then my birth mom was choosing
送到什么样的家庭
what family to put me with
她本来打算把我送去爱达荷州的某个家庭
and was gonna go with some family in Idaho,
但是我猜她和他们之间没感觉
but I guess she wasn't really vibing them,
在那一天 她的星象像是在告诉她
and that day, her horoscope was like,
"离土豆远一点"
"Stay away from potatoes."
所以她说 "我喜欢《威尔和格蕾丝》
So she was like, "Oh. I love 'Will and Grace."
我应该把孩子交给加州的同志"
I should just go with the gay guys in California."
即使告诉我爸爸们
And even if it's fun telling my dads
我在爱达荷州会更开心很有趣 我也绝对不会去说
I'd be so much happier in Idaho, I definitely wouldn't.
显然 我不是信仰上帝所的人
Clearly, I'm not a God person,
但是这样的事情只会让你思考
but with stuff like that, it just makes you think,
这一切又是如何像本该有的样子发生
how it all kind of happens like its supposed to.
你在做一件非常好的事情
It's really good, what you're doing.
好了
Yeah.
这是我最爱的衬衫
This is my favorite shirt.
我想让你留着它
I want you to have it.
像这样
Like that.
我也希望你拿着这本变革性的司法手册
I also want you to have this transformative justice manual
还有这本奥德丽·罗德的书
and this Audre Lorde book.
我把它们放在这下面
Let's tuck them under here.
等一下
Hold up.
愿你永远被人无条件疼爱
May you always be loved, regardless.
我从四年级就带着它了
I've been carrying this since the 4th grade.
愿它让你远离痛苦
May it keep pain away.
准备好了吗
You ready?
那个消防员真性感
That fireman was fuckin' hot.
你想聚聚吗
我也想你
我怀念我们
-你想聚聚吗 -当然
剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表