剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表
她说邓布利多和格林德沃是同志
Oh, by saying after the fact that Dumbledore and Grindelwald are gay.
但不是做♥爱♥的同志 对吗
But not, like, having-sex gay, right?
因为那好恶心
'Cause that's nasty.
-我讨厌青少年 -得了吧
- I hate teenagers. - Oh, come on!
谁想看一个老头
Who wants to see an old man
吃另一个老头的屌♥啊
choking on another old man's dick?
德莱拉 有LGBT社团吗
Okay, Delilah, is there any sort of LGBT club?
你知道赛格威的老板
Did you know the owner of Segway died
是不小心把赛格威平衡车骑下悬崖而死的吗
when he accidentally drove a Segway off a cliff?
不知道
Hmm. I did not know that, no.
楼顶摄影的事怎么样了
Where are we with the rooftopping?
听着 我 天啊
Look, I -- Oh, my God.
你知道我从来都不说谎
See, and you know I'm all about the truth,
所以要不我们就翻篇吧
so maybe we move on, okay?
我暂时还不想翻篇
I don't feel like moving on just yet.
你想知道我为什么那么做
You wanna know why I do it?
我们可以从这开始
We can start there, yeah.
为了感觉还活着
To feel alive.
你为了感觉活着会做什么
What do you do to feel alive?
药物
Drugs.
在我这指的就是上周看两遍
Which is my name for watching "How Stella Got Her Groove Back"
《当老牛碰上嫩草》
twice last week.
为了泰雅·迪格斯洗澡的那场戏吗
For the Taye Diggs shower scene?
我只是喜欢电影本身
I just like the movie.
好丢人
That's pretty embarrassing.
-谢谢 泳帽不错 -谢谢
- Thank you. Nice swim cap. - Thanks.
这是水球社展览会的东西
It's a water polo Club Fair thing.
你该抽空来看我比赛
You should come see me play sometime.
你还加入了其他社团吗
You belong to any other clubs?
好吧
Oh. Okay.
所以你的态度是"做个社团活跃分子"
So, like, "Be a joiner"?
或者"如果他很忙 他就不会去楼顶摄影"
Or like, "If he's busy, he won't rooftop."
-性别与取向联盟呢 -首先
- What about the GSA? - First of all,
负责的那个女人很尴尬
the woman who runs it is so cringe,
她逼走了所有同志小孩 我没开玩笑
she literally drove all the gay kids away. I'm not kidding.
而且这个GSA联盟很90年代和二元
Also, the whole GSA thing is so '90s and so...binary,
我们真需要再搞一次烤饼义卖♥♥
and, like, do we really need another bake sale
来援助车♥臣♥共和国的可怜男同吗
to benefit sad gay people in Chechnya?
我跟你说了 她是个婊♥子♥
I told you, she's a bitch.
我家人实际上来自车♥臣♥
My family's actually from Chechnya.
黑俄♥罗♥斯♥人真实存在
Black Russians exist.
我不是...
I wasn't...
我家人是尔湾的 我逗你的
Yeah, my family's from Irvine. I'm just messing with you.
你的表情
Oh. Your face.
黑俄♥罗♥斯♥人真实存在
Black Russians exist?
我去
God damn.
闭上你的嘴
Close your mouth.
如果有新的老师的话
You know, I would be more open to joining the GSA
我会更乐意加入GSA联盟
if there were a new faculty advisor.
当然必须得是酷儿
They would have to be queer, of course,
唯一出柜了的老师是李♥老♥师♥
but the only other out teacher is Mr. Lee,
你能看到他POLO衫下的乳环
and his nipple ring shows through his polos,
所以不太行
so that really wouldn't work.
而且 我有次见他吼一只狗
Also, I saw him yell at a dog once.
但是 你怎么样呢
But, um... what about you?
免费拥抱社
Free Hug Club!
完全同意后才能拥抱
Now only hugging with radical consent!
-德莱拉 -马上就来
- Delilah! - Oh, be right there!
我要去带蛋洋娃娃和地球超人社
Just going to Dolls with Balls and Planeteers!
加入我们的赤膊同志按♥摩♥社
Come join our shirtless gay massage club!
哥们
Dude.
行吧 加入电影社吧 变得自负
Fine, do Film Club. Be pretentious.
别指望从那出来后还有人想约你
And don't expect to come out of there and be dateable!
杰克 你得更进一步
Jack, you gotta go to the next level!
我不要
Oh, I'm not doing that!
但你没得选择
But you have to.
我刚拍了你
I just snapped you.
-快来 要没位置了 -好
- Come on. They're gonna run out. - Okay.
等等 我也要拍她 已经连续两年了
Hold on. I gotta snap her back. It's a two-year streak.
还有 我得讨好她
Also, I need to be on her good side
这样我跟她说了杰克的事后她就不会生气了
so she's not mad when I tell her about Jack.
无论如果 她都会生他气的
Dude, she's gonna be mad about him no matter what.
动物权益社
Ooh! Animal Rights Club.
-我爱动物 拯救动物 -耶
- I love animals. Save the animals! - Yeah.
比起未割包皮的 我更喜欢割过的
"I prefer circumcised to uncircumcised."
强烈同意
Strongly agree.
未割过的不就意味着发臭吗
Doesn't uncircumcised mean dick cheese?
而且现在不是人人都割过了吗
Also, isn't everyone circumcised now?
这里是 但在法国不是
Here, but not in France.
那边的人喜欢发臭的鸡鸡
There, it's all about stinky cheese.
我受不了 呕
I cannot! Ew.
我对杰克的屌♥有很好的预感
I have a good feeling about Jack's.
讲真 我能感受到你身上散发出的骚货能量
Seriously, I feel slut energy radiating from you.
真的吗
Oh! Really?
你就像只骚凤♥凰♥
You're like a slut phoenix
从处♥女♥灰烬中崛起
rising from the ashes of being a virgin.
该死
Oh, fuck.
-怎么了 -我得去同志社
- What? - I have to go to the gay club,
-不然我爸爸们会切断我的资金来源 -好烦
- or my dads will cut off my finances. - Boo.
下次见到你我要看到你瘸着走
I want you limping the next time I see you.
-好的 -拜拜 贱♥人♥
- Okay! - Bye, bitch!
快进来 挥舞你的旗子
Come on in! Wave your freak flag!
或者做另类人士的盟友
Or just be an ally to a Freak Flagger!
她刚是说"基士"吗
Did she just say "Fagger?"
也许吧
Maybe?
不要做累赘
Don't be a drag.
做个女王
Be a queen.
很高兴在这见到你
Good to see you here.
很高兴在这见到你
Good to see you here.
亲 你需要更多的人
But, ooh, baby girl, you need people.
这看着就像是性向转化营的毕业舞会
It looks like Prom at conversion camp.
我们接下来能去戏剧社吗
Ooh. Can we go to Theater Club next?
我喜欢苏菲·戴克曼-艾珀斯坦
I like how Sophie Deichman-Alperstein...
-现在打扮得像骚货一样 -没错
- ...is dressing kinda slutty now. - Yes.
虽然被雷到了 但这东西完全值得
This was totally worth the creep factor.
切斯特叫我们去GSA社吃巧克力
Chester says come to GSA for chocolate.
他有叫上我吗
Did he say me too?
来吧 来吧 谢谢你们
Come on. Come on. Thank you.
谢谢 赞美元老
Yes, thank you, and praise the Elders!
为什么摩♥门♥教♥的人总是这么性感
Why are Mormons always so hot?
等等 犹太人集♥会♥
Wait. The Jew meeting.
我们必须要去 我爱他们的食物
We have to go. I love their food.
比如他们的烙馅饼
Like -- Like, the kanishey thingies.
天呐
Oh, my God.
是苏菲·戴克曼-艾珀斯坦
It is Sophie Deichman-Alperstein,
她穿着及膝袜
and she is wearing knee-high socks.
我去
Oh, my God.
你果然是小屁孩 这都能性奋
You are puberty.
-走吧 赶紧去性别与取向联盟 -好
- Come on. Let's go to the GSA. Right now. - Okay.
快点啦
Come on.
-你好 -杰克
- H-Hi. - Hey, Jack.
我能跟你聊两句吗
Can I talk to you for a sec?
-可以 -我去那边等你
- Yes. Mm-hmm. - I'm gonna go over there.
你没回我短♥信♥
Dude, you're not texting me back.
是啊 抱歉 我手♥机♥有毛病
Yeah, sorry, my phone's been, like, super weird.
娜奥米的事我有点自责
Yeah, I kinda feel bad about Naomi.
是啊 你不是指
Yeah. Y-Y-You don't mean like --
"因为没告诉她所以内疚" 对吧
like, "Say something to her" feel bad, right?
因为 我也这么想过
'Cause, like, I had the same thing of, like,
也许我该告诉她
you know, maybe I should tell her,
剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表