剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表
现在都摆出一副...
Now it's all..."
"我觉得
Oh, I identify as a...
我是讨厌糖分的假麸质过敏患者"的装逼样
sugar-hating fake celiac-person" whatever.
你们不想吃普通饼干
You know what? You don't want cookies?
-那就吃胡萝卜吧 -梅丽莎会带胡萝卜
- Have a carrot. - Melissa's bringing carrots.
是吗 你知道吗
Oh! Well, you know what?
有人可能认为自己不能吃橘色胡萝卜
Someone might not identify as an orange carrot eater,
你应该再准备些白萝卜和红萝卜
so you should bring some white carrots and some red carrots.
对吗
Right?
烦死了
Ugh! So tedious.
"大家都关注我吧
"Pay attention to me!
本过敏患者很特殊哦
Special allergic person me!
我认为自己是..."
"I identify as --"
抱歉
I'm sorry, but --
曾几何时人们都很正常
there was a time when people were just normal.
能不能...
You know? Just...
老婆
Hon?
该死
Damn it!
能不能别粘到我的手指
Can you not glue my finger?
我没有 你不用客气
I'm not, and you're welcome.
-好 但是胶水碰到我皮肤了 -妈
- Okay, yeah. But you see, it's on my skin -- - Mom!
你看到了吗
Did you see that, um...
那个循环视频
video loop thing?
内森的吗 所有人都看见了
Of Nathan? Yeah, everyone saw it.
这样啊
Oh, I see.
-那所有人都知道了 -什么意思
- So everyone knows? - What do you mean?
当时有无数人在场
There were a gazillion people there.
不过他们应该都明白的吧
I think they all understood, though,
那只是个脑残玩笑 没什么大不了
that it was just a silly joke nothing-thing.
-对吧 -他就是一团糟 好吗
- Right? - He's a mess, okay?
而且极度需要别人关注
And a total attention whore.
没错 我就是这个意思
Yes! That's my whole point.
但他不是编造出来的
But it's not like he was making it up,
也没什么大不了
and it's not that big of a deal.
你可能认为他会下地狱
I mean, I guess you think he's going to hell or whatever,
但我只是觉得
but I just think he has,
他有性格问题和道德问题
like, character problems and moral issues.
-没错 -有时很自私
- Yeah. - And can be selfish.
但我觉得他只是有点慌了
But I think he's just freaked out a bit,
你不跟他谈谈 我觉得很奇怪
and I think it's weird you don't talk to him.
他知道我的立场
He knows where I stand.
好吧 随你高兴
Yeah. Okay. You do you.
知道吗
Oh, you know what?
我真的很讨厌这个表达
I really hate that expression.
"随你高兴" 我都不知道这是什么意思
"You do you"? I don't even know what it means.
我只是想让你跟我汇报最新情况
I'm just asking you to keep me in the loop.
你弟弟的事
You know, with your brother.
我不会那样做的
Yeah, not gonna do that.
跟他谈谈
Talk to him.
不用谢我帮你弄指甲
You're welcome for the nail.
你们怎么来了 真没想到 今晚不是桃红酒之夜啊
You guys! What a surprise! It's not frosé night!
周四太遥远了 而妈妈需要来两杯鸡尾酒
Well, Thursday's too far away, and Mama needed her cocktail.
我喜欢这热带印花
I am loving this tropical print.
你好啊 马里布梅根
Hello, Malibu Megan!
真有礼貌
Nice manners!
你让我们好骄傲
You make us so proud!
-快去后面吧 -抱歉
- Go on back. - Sorry.
去吧
Go.
怎么了 我就是觉得跟哥们释放一下压力
What? I just thought it'd be nice to blow off a little steam
挺好的
with the boys.
我要放弃他了
I am giving up on him.
真的
I am.
我要放弃布拉德·皮特了
I am giving up on Brad Pitt.
《十二猴子》那电影
That "12 Monkeys" Thing.
还有《生命之树》
And "Trees of Life"?
还有《搏击俱乐部》
And the Fighting Club?
都太难懂了
They're all just so confusing.
爱德华·诺顿为什么要打自己
Why is Edward Norton punching himself?
抱歉 布拉德
I just -- I'm sorry, Brad.
把衣服脱了 闭嘴吧
Just please take off your shirt and shut up.
你不用为了证明你很聪明
You don't have to prove you're smart
去演一些正常人看不懂的片子
by being in movies normal people can't understand.
你是以什么状态看的这些电影
Well, in what context did you watch them?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 有些电影你必须聚精会神
I just mean, some films you have to give your full
专心致志去看
and undivided attention to.
如果你一边看一遍聊天 那确实难看懂
And if you're talking through them, you know, it's kind of hard.
比如《盗梦空间》
Like "Inception."
有趣点 我就不会边看边聊了
Well, be interesting, and I won't talk through you.
好吗
Okay?
谁想再来点
Who wants more?
-快来 -谢谢
- Come on. - Thanks.
内森怎么样
How's Nathan?
他挺好的
He's good!
我们...
Well, we're...
有点担心
a little bit worried.
怎么了 宝贝
What? Come on, honey.
-是帕特里克和乔而已啊 -我知道
- It's Patrick and Joe. - I know!
但是...
But just what --
有什么好说的
What is there to talk about?
只是变化很大
It's just a lot of change. You know?
我还装了那些应用
And I have those apps, you know?
我冥想 我懂的
I meditate. I get it.
唯一永恒的就是无常 还有
The only thing that's permanent is impermanence and...
合十礼
Namaste.
挺尸式什么的
Savasana, whatever.
我说不好 只是一下子很难接受
I don't know. It's just a lot.
正因如此 说到底
Which is why, at the end of the day,
我只想要布拉德·皮特脱掉上衣
I just want Brad Pitt to take off his shirt
别让我再思考了
and stop making me have to think.
内森的事 只是有点让人困惑而已
Look, the Nathan thing, it's just a little confusing.
双性恋确实让人困惑
Generally, bi is confusing.
才没有让人困惑
It's really not confusing.
《盗梦空间》才让人困惑
"Inception" Is confusing.
-宝贝 我觉得... -谁想再来点
- Honey, I find it -- - Who wants more?
-我觉得有点困惑 -才不会
- I find it a little confusing. - It's not.
还想来点吗
Want more?
我在网上学习了很多
I have learned a lot, actually, online.
真的
Yeah.
有些信息有点过头了
Some of it's a little bit too much.
我需要知道有"双性恋绿帽色情片"
I mean, did I need to know there is an entire category
这个分类吗
for "Bisexual Cuckold Porn"?
才不用
What? No!
但说到底 都是选择罢了
But -- I don't know -- it is -- it's all about choices.
对吗
Right? And --
我们的职责就是让内森做出明智的选择
And our job is to make sure that Nathan chooses well.
-我能坦白说吗 -也别太坦白
- May I speak frankly? - Mm, not too frankly.
好
Okay.
双性恋有时会有点令人困惑
Bisexuality can be confusing.
但并不代表着他们...
But it doesn't mean that they're, you know,
会总是偷腥 或者成天玩3P
cheating all the time or having a bunch of threesomes
或者只要是动的就想上
or sleeping with everything that moves.
我很理解 毕竟其中一个
And I get it, because one of the things
令人困惑的原因就是
that makes it so confusing
每个同性恋都是先以双性恋身份出柜的
is that literally every gay man came out as bi first.
我说过我是双性恋
I mean, I said I was bi,
我比音乐剧里的任何一个直男都要基
and I was gayer than a straight guy in a musical.
等等
Wait.
我大学时在音乐剧都当主演
I starred in all my college musicals.
我不是说内森是把双性恋作为借口
Now, I'm not saying Nathan is using bi as an excuse.
剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表