剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表
I dare you to keep calling me that.
我去
Fuck me up.
你有抚摸过他的头发吗
Have you pet his hair before?
试试 你会高♥潮♥的
Try it. You'll cum.
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
9月8号♥是处♥女♥座吗
Is September 8th a Virgo?
你是什么星座
What's your sign for real?
-天秤座 -不错
- Um, Libra. - Nice.
我们必须要知道我们的星座吗
Wait, do we have to know our signs?
当然 我们必须知道自己的星座
Yes, we do have to know our signs.
我朋友被问到这个问题 而他们不知道
My friends got asked this question, and they did not know.
他们僵住 然后保安说 拜
They just froze, and they were like, "Bye.
我们要报♥警♥了 还要拿走你的东西
We're gonna call the cops, and we're gonna take your shit."
-我♥操♥ -是的
- Fuck. - Yeah.
好吧 我是斯科特...
Okay, I'm Scott...
-来自某某地方 -天 别说了
- something from somewhere. - Oh, God. Stop it.
我是梅兰妮·斯旺森
I'm Melanie Swanson.
你会让我们被抓的
You are going to get us so narc'd.
还有 你看着年纪最小
Also, you look the youngest,
所以如果我们被求出示身分证 那就怪你
so if we get carded, that's already on you.
等等 德莱拉也是梅兰妮·斯旺森吗
Wait, isn't Delilah also Melanie Swanson?
你在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
-我的天 -我看着不是最小的
- Oh, my God. - I do not look the youngest.
-就是 -亲爱的 不
- Yes, you do. - Oh, baby, no.
有这样的皮肤
With this skin?
开心点
Be happy.
是那个用德语低声说话 切割沙子的女人吗
Is that the lady that whispers in German and cuts up sand?
ID是elisa-underscore-crinkles
@elisa-underscore-crinkles?
-你有关注她吗 -我是铁杆粉丝
- Do you follow her? - I'm obsessed.
你有看过他们舀取紫沙的视频吗
Have you seen the ones where they scoop the purple sand?
什么 没有 给我看看
What? No, show me.
天 希望他们能快点停车 我要憋不住了
God, I wish they'd stop soon. I have to pee so bad.
我什么这个如此令人满足
Oh, why is this so satisfying?
就是啊 我真的以为我是唯一一个
I know. I legit thought I was the only person
喜欢这视频的人
who liked this stuff.
除了那两千万观众
Besides, like, the 20 million viewers.
无礼
Rude.
什么鬼
What the hell?
是你们吗
Was that you guys?
我还说 什么鬼
I was like, "What the hell?"
你们想吃吗
You guys want some?
我的天 这该死的歌♥
Oh, my God. This fucking song!
埋了我吧
Just bury me right now!
小姑娘 想尝点水果吗
Chiquita, hey, want to try some fruit?
你为什么讨厌美味的水果
Why do you hate delicious fruit?
草莓杀了你♥爸♥爸吗
Did a strawberry kill your father?
你笑起来真好看
Sonrisa bonita.
我不喜欢
No me gusta,
不过谢谢你
pero gracias.
你是墨西哥人
Oh, ¿eres Méxicana?
-我以为你是法国人或者古巴人 -古巴人
- Pienso que eres Francesa o Cubana. - ¿Cubana?
彻头彻尾的墨西哥人 笨蛋
Chicana to the core, fool.
抱歉 原谅我
Lo siento mucho. Perdoname.
-你是哪里的 -我就是这里的
- ¿De dónde eres? - Yo soy de aquí.
但我妈妈是瓜达拉哈拉的
Pero mi mamá es de Guadalajara.
我也是 上了四年大学
Yo también. Hace cuatro años en la universidad.
学习怎么卖♥♥水果
Estudiando como vender fruta.
吃完饭过来
Vuelve después de comer,
我会看在老乡的份上给你友情价
y te daré el precio especial para tapatíos.
川粉警告
Yo, MAGA alert.
重复 川粉警告
I repeat, MAGA alert.
叫停一切酷儿活动
Shutting down all queer activity.
所以我会在今天被谋杀
So this is the day I get murdered.
这里所有人中 你好意思说这话
Of everyone here, you're the one who's gonna say that?
但我希望你是对的
I hope you're right, though.
跟那人说你是双
Go tell that guy you're bi.
你怎么不跟他说你是处呢
Why don't you go tell him you're a virgin?
有什么需要帮助的吗
Can I help you with something?
你们是摄影师吗
You guys photographers?
时装博主
Fashion bloggers?
因为我想不出还有什么别的正当理由
'Cause I can't think of any other appropriate reason for you
会让你拍我的学生
to take pictures of my kids right now.
好了 这边来
Okay, here we go.
对 空间很大
That's it. Plenty of room.
我感觉我要做个坏女孩了
I have a feeling I'm about to be a bad girl.
看上去都很棒 我要去了
It all looks too good. I'm doing it.
别告诉卡尔派柏夫人
Just don't tell Mrs. Culpepper.
她结婚了吗 还是说是第三者情况
Is she married? Or is this a third-person thing?
结婚了
Married.
但如果你表现差 我会打小报告的
But if you're bad, I will tell on you.
我不会的
I would not.
得了吧 你
Oh, please. You would --
你绝对会上你的克隆人
You would absolutely fuck your clone.
不仅如此 你还会拍摄
Not only that, actually, you would film it
然后对着视频打飞机
and then jerk off to it later.
你说对了 我会上我的克隆
Okay, you're totally right. I would fuck my clone.
一开始我也以为我会
At first, I thought I would, too,
但我觉得如果我的小妹妹味道很怪
but I think if my pussy tastes weird
-我宁愿不知道 -那这个怎么样
- I'd rather not know. - Wait, how about this one?
你愿意和身体是你♥爸♥爸的男朋友做♥爱♥
Would you rather have sex with your boyfriend in your dad's body
还是和身体是你男友的爸爸做♥爱♥
or have sex with your dad in your boyfriend's body?
-我爱网络 -天
- I love the Internet. - Oh, God.
我想或许我会选择身体是男友的爸爸做♥爱♥
I guess maybe Dad in boyfriend's body.
因为 如果看上去像我男友
'Cause, like, if it looked like my boyfriend,
我可以告诉自己那就是他 然后
I could just tell myself that it's him, and, like,
快速上他 懂吗
I don't know, fuck him real quick, you know?
万一他动作跟你♥爸♥一样呢
What if he moves like your father?
万一他闻上去跟你♥爸♥一样呢
What if he smells like your father?
你如此轻松就得出了结论
You came to that conclusion way too easily.
-你呢 -我这情况不太一样 哪个爸爸
- What about you? - It's different for me. Which dad?
-重要吗 -你有偏好吗
- Does it matter? - Is there one you'd rather have sex with?
贱♥人♥ 你是愿意给你♥爸♥做受
Well, bitch, would you rather bottom for your dad
还是舔你妈妈的小妹妹
or eat your mom's coochie?
-够了 我要吐了 -吐在你♥爸♥的屌♥上
- Ugh, stop. I'm gonna gag. - Yeah, on your dad's dick.
不 我不是那意思
No, that's not what I'm saying.
我不是说九年级学生不是人
I'm not saying freshmen aren't people.
我只是说 我九年级的时候
I'm just saying, like, when I was a freshman,
我很天真 特别天真
I was so fucking naive. Oh, so naive.
我很意外一个高年级学生没有直接杀了我
Like, I'm surprised an upperclassmen didn't straight-up murder me.
-他们就该终结我的 -同意
- They should've just ended my life. - Same.
如果我要给你们建议的话
If I had advice for you,
那多半就是尊重长者
it would probably be to respect your elders, basically.
比如十一年级的人 排队的时候就让他们
Like, the juniors. Just, like, give them your place in line,
别挡道
don't be in their way,
或者 如果你有烤干酪辣味玉米片
or, like, if you get nachos at nutrition
而一个十二年级生想要 就直接给他们
and a senior wants them, just give them your nachos.
或者给他们买♥♥烤干酪辣味玉米片
Or buy them nachos.
这不算被欺负
Which is not hazing, by the way.
更像是生命循环
It's more of a circle-of-life thing.
你们只是十年级生 对吗
You're only sophomores, right?
我不懂你的意思
I don't get what you're saying.
怎么 你抽过大♥麻♥吗
What? Were you ever a stoner?
你知道你不能问我这个
Mnh-mnh. You know you can't ask me that.
那就是是了
That's a yes.
好吧 那我们能问你什么
Okay, so, fine, what can we ask you then?
如果很无聊 你就可以问
If it's boring, you can ask it.
如果很无聊 好的
If it's boring. Okay.
你什么时候知道
When did you know
你想成为心理指导顾问的
you wanted to be a guidance counselor?
-讲真 你什么时候知道的 -认真的吗
- But for real, when did you? - Uh, for real, for real?
你觉得你可以像
剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表