剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表
看 是杰克
Oh, look, there's Jack.
他也太可口了吧
Could he be hotter?
你可以跟我们一起玩的
You can hang with us, you know.
我可不想当电灯泡
I don't wanna third wheel.
随便你 反正他知道我们无话不谈
Whatever. He knows we talk about everything anyway.
虽然我告诉你的比你告诉我的多
I mean, I tell you more than you tell me,
但那只是因为你性生活为零
but that's just 'cause you're not getting any.
你也不过到留下吻痕的程度而已
Literally all you're getting is hickeys.
他想让我给他吹♥箫♥
He wants me to blow him.
但我不确定要不要 鸡鸡好丑哦
But I don't know. Dicks are not cute.
-他有没有割包皮 -你好恶心
- Is he even circumcised? - God, you're nasty.
-嗨 -宝贝
- Hi. - What's up, baby?
你还好吗
How you doing?
该死
Oh, shit.
我不觉得男生穿露脐上衣有什么性感可言
See, I don't find a crop top on a guy sexy.
我同意 不过他的勇气很性感
No, I agree, but the ballsiness is...
而且一点赘肉都没有
and the zero body fat.
老天 你能不能邀请他参加你今晚的派对
Jesus, can you please invite him to your party tonight?
我才不要邀请他 我都不认识他
No, I'm not gonna invite him. I don't know him.
娜奥米讨厌我
Naomi hates me.
她低调地讨厌所有人
She low-key hates everyone.
还有 她不能开始约会后就无视我
Also, she can't start dating and then ignore me
突然不跟我一起看真人秀
and all of a sudden stop watching "The Bachelor"
《单身汉》23季了
with me in season 23
-然后我交上朋友了她又吃醋 -你好
- and then be jealous of me having friends. - Um, hi.
你拍的那张露西娅照片太棒了
Um, that Lucía picture you took is amazing.
-你很有才华 -谢谢夸奖
- You're so talented. - Oh, thanks.
你今晚来吗
Are you coming tonight?
-肯定来 -好
- Definitely. - Cool.
他真♥他♥妈♥是个英雄
What a fucking hero.
莱丽 你一定要邀请他
Riley, you need to invite him.
我不会邀请他的
I'm not gonna invite him.
你要写什么
What's this gonna say?
你们现在复习昨晚的功课
You're reviewing last night's homework,
第4 6 7和8题
numbers 4, 6, 7, and 8.
第8题我有问题
I had trouble with number 8.
-她真烦人 -我们来谈谈这题
- She's so annoying. - Okay, let's talk about it.
好 "物理班男生和女生的比例是3比1
Okay, "The ratio of boys to girls in a physics class is 3:1.
如果有6名学生缺席 全班总人数
If six students are absent and the total class number
可被6除尽 求问有多少学生是女生"
is divisible by six, how many students are girls?"
你有什么疑问 德莱拉
What's the problem, Delilah?
问题是
The problem is
我们所处的世界不只有男生和女生
we don't live in a world of just boys and girls.
那些非二元性别的孩子呢
What about non-binary kids?
你好
你是谁
莱丽
我们假设这个虚构班级里
Well, let's assume that all the students
所有学生都是异性恋
in this fictitious class are straight.
我认识你吗
你想说的是顺性别者吧
I think the word you meant to say is cisgender,
但不管怎样 这道题的答案
but anyways, solving the problem,
显然是物理班里
there are apparently 36 boys
有36个男生 12个女生
and apparently 12 girls in a physics class,
仔细想想 这很反女权 不是吗
which, when you think about it, is pretty anti-feminist.
不认识 不过你的露脐装很好看
还有那6个缺席的学生
And, like, what about the six absent kids?
还有人也这么想吗 他们没来上课
Is anyone else thinking they didn't show up
是因为他们是非二元性别者
because they are non-binary
受够了被可恶的顺性别学生欺负
and felt sick of getting bullied by douchey cisgender kids?
好了 我们讨论第9题
Well, um, moving on to problem 9.
事实上 我对第9题也有疑问
Actually, I also had trouble with number 9.
内森 你现在能和我见面吗
当然可以
这边要上演《魔力麦克》哦
"Magic Mike" stage show over here.
讲述脱衣舞男经历的电影
这是什么
What is this?
贱♥人♥ 这是吻痕啊 拜托
Bitch, they're hickeys. Come on.
天呐 我听说如果吻痕是细长型的
Oh, my God, I heard if the hickeys are long and skinny
那说明对方是个反♥社♥会♥
it means he's a sociopath.
但如果是圆形的 对方就是个正常人
But if they're round, he's a normal guy.
你的看起来是细长型的
They look kinda long and skinny.
真的吗
Really?
还有 有个新西兰女人因为一个吻痕
Also, a New Zealand woman had a stroke
中风了 知道吗
because of a hickey, okay?
-你开玩笑的吧 -你要小心点
- You're joking. - So be careful.
他的嘴巴能致命
His mouth is lethal.
-你在干什么 -很好笑嘛
- What are you doing? - It's funny.
才不好笑 你手♥机♥给我
No, it's not funny! Give me your phone.
-不 -把手♥机♥给我
- No. - Give me your phone!
-不 -你为什么非要这么贱啊
- No! - Why do you have to be such a douche?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
行吧 又去跟老妈告状吧 我不在乎
Fine, snitch on me to Mom again. I don't care!
好了 大家感觉如何
Okay, how's everybody feeling?
有点小紧张 很正常
A little nervous? It's normal.
我会简单介绍下
Okay, so I'll make a brief intro,
然后我会说几句关于你的话
then I'll say a few words about you...
长按可查看
关于你家人对这座教堂有多么重要
...about how much your family has meant to this church.
拜托 别别别
Oh, please, no, no, no, no.
他们称其为极乐小径[腹毛]
不 你什么都不用说
No, you don't have to say anything.
我不能占主要地位 我不是主角
I couldn't possibly dominate this. It's not about me.
-你知道 -娜塔莉亚才是
- You know -- - It's about Natalia.
这是娜塔莉亚的大日子
This is Natalia's day.
-我需要说点什么 梅根和马克 -不
- I do need to say something, Megan and Mark. - No.
该你了
我在教堂
好性感
天呐 你为我们所做的贡献
My goodness, what you have done for us --
不 真的 别说了 我们只是在尽力而已
No, really, please, it's not -- it's -- we do what we can.
长按可查看
好 我会朗读《哥林多前书》的内容
Okay, so I'll be reading from 1 Corinthians.
爱是恒久忍♥耐 又有恩慈
"Love is patient, love is kind.
爱是不嫉妒 爱是不自夸
It does not envy, it does not boast,
不张狂
it is not proud.
今晚见
我说不好 我有点负罪感
不作害羞的事 不求自己的益处
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking,
不轻易发怒 不计算人的恶
it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
不喜欢不义 只喜欢真理
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
凡事包容 凡事相信
It always protects, always trusts,
凡事盼望 凡事忍♥耐
always hopes, always perseveres."
你能保密吗
Can you please just keep it a secret?
你刚说你不是同志的
You just said you're not gay.
我不是
I'm not!
你为什么要录下来
Why would you even record that?
跟你拍照的原因是一样的
For the same reason you took the picture.
-那是个玩笑 -我也是啊
- It was a joke! - Me too!
我怎么会知道我录的是基片
How was I supposed to know I was recording gay porn?
那不是基片
It's not gay.
一个男的给一个男的发屌♥照
A guy sending a guy dick pics?
还有比这更基的事吗
What could be gayer than that?
你为什么不告诉我
Why wouldn't you tell me?
-没什么可说的 -我什么都跟你说
- There's nothing to tell. - I tell you everything.
我跟你说我甚至可能会用手摸屌♥
I told you I might even touch a dick.
也许用手摸屌♥很不一样
Okay, well, maybe touching a dick is very different.
我的天
Oh, my God.
如果你想互相隐瞒 那我奉陪
If you want to do secrets and shit, fine, we'll do it.
-我只是 我以为我们 -什么
- I just -- I thought we were -- - What?
我不知道 我以为我们不是那样的
I don't know, like, not like that.
但如果你给任何人看那照片
But if you show anyone that picture,
我会给全校投影这视频
I will project this video on top of the fucking school.
操 抱歉
Fuck! Sorry.
我不请自来了
Oh, hey. I totally crashed.
搞死这些乌龟
Let's fuck those turtles up!
杰克 我能跟你谈谈吗
Hey, Jack, can I, um, talk to you for a minute?
嗯
Yeah.
剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表