剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表
早
Morning.
我去找了高桥老师
I went ahead and let Mrs. Takahashi know
她会是你的新心理指导顾问
that she'll be your new counselor.
你今天得去见她
You should go and see her today.
要签一张停课表
There's a suspension form to sign.
我想要 我想要你有一个能谈心的人
And I want to have -- I want you to have someone to talk to.
我觉得这样最好
I think this makes the most sense.
一种契约奴役形式
A form of indentured servitude
作为债务奴役条件发展
that was developed as a condition of debt bondage,
农奴可以买♥♥卖♥♥和交易
and serfs could be bought and sold and traded,
所以跟奴隶制有相似之处
so there were some similarities to slavery,
但通常...
but there was usually --
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
All good.
好吧 因为你看上去...
Okay, 'cuz you seem, like --
魔力麦克呢
Where's Magic Mike?
现在大家都这么叫我了吗
Is that what people call me?
不 没人这么叫你
No. No one calls you that.
发生了很多事情
Um... A lot of -- A lot of shit went down,
而我不能跟任何人说
and I can't really tell anyone else.
我需要跟你聊聊
I need to talk to you about it.
我有点受够了当玛丽·波平斯[《欢乐满人间》]
Yeah, I'm kinda sick of being all Mary Poppins,
为大家拯救世界
like, save the world for everyone, you know?
这不是我的工作
Like, it's not my job.
嗯
Yeah. Um...
但我们很担心你
But we're just worried about you.
你不回任何人的信息
And you're not responding to anyone's texts,
没人知道你为什么拉响火警报♥警♥器
and no one knows why you pulled the fire alarm.
我说了 开玩笑而已
I told you, it was a joke.
好吧
Okay.
真的吗
For real?
靠
Oh, shit.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
你要在这待很久吗
You gonna be here for a while?
我下节没课
I have next period free.
你一般不这样子
You -- You don't normally look like this.
嗯 我现在没心情
Yeah, I'm not in a real chatty,
跟人闲聊
how ya' doin' kinda mood right now.
我能看出来
I-I can tell.
你能坦言直说这很好 你是谁
It's good how you speak your mind and all. Who are you?
我是波
I'm Bo.
抱歉 我有点被吓到
Sorry. Uh, I'm intimidated,
我被吓到的时候 我总是会说错话
and -- and when I'm intimidated, I always say the wrong thing.
有次 我问我暗恋的九年级生
Like, once, I asked my freshman crush
家长离婚了是什么感觉
what it felt like having divorced parents.
那是我试图调情
And that was me trying to flirt.
我吓到你
I intimidate you?
你能吓到所有人
You intimidate everyone.
我知道
No, I know.
我怎么从没见过你
How come I've never seen you before?
我们有三门课一起上
We've had three classes together.
真的吗
Really?
抱歉
Sorry.
所以
So...
你和你的九年级暗恋对象怎样了
What happened with your freshman crush?
他是直男
Oh, he -- he was straight.
一个人是完整的 如果他们有时很好
"A person is a whole person when they are good sometimes
但不总是 并且被人无条...爱着
but not always, and loved regardle."
"件"
"Ss."
他们只停了我四天的课
They only suspended me for four days,
但这四天很糟糕
but it was a shitty four days.
我不能再缺课了 所以我就回来了
And I can't miss any more school, so I'm back.
不过也算不上回来
But, like, barely.
你为什么拉响火警警报器
Why did you pull the fire alarm?
因为我爱得太深 还爱错了人
'Cuz I was loving too much and in all the wrong places, and...
这只是我性格使然
that's just, like, the nature of my personality, you know?
嗯
Yeah.
实际上 不是
Actually, no.
我对爱的所有知识
All of my knowledge of love
都来自你肯定会评判我的东西
is drawn from things you'd definitely judge me for.
比如什么
Like what?
你知道《塞尔达传说》里的安茱和卡菲吗
Do you know Anju and Kafei from Legend of Zelda?
你是对的
Yeah, you're right.
还有 我把每个人的性格
Also, I think of everyone's personalities
当成《龙与地下城》结盟
as Dungeons & Dragons alignments.
这就像
That's, like, the -- like, the...
善良 邪恶 中立什么的吗
good, evil, neutral, whatever?
-对 -我是哪个
- Yeah. - Which one am I?
混乱的善良
Chaotic good.
我觉得
I think.
你呢
What about you?
中立善良
Neutral good.
这糟糕吗
Is that bad?
你想中立吗
Do you want to be neutral?
此时此刻吗
I mean, like, right now in this moment?
我得去上课了
I got class.
等等 我不太懂《龙与地下城》
Wait. I don't really get Dungeons & Dragons.
毫不意外
It's not surprising.
你意思是我是个评头论足的婊♥子♥吗
You saying I'm a judge-y bitch?
是的
Yes.
但我是说 对吧
But, I mean, right?
我已经不怎么玩了
I don't play much anymore
但我喜欢你可以做拥有5力量的半身人德鲁伊
but I love that you can be a halfling druid with a 5 strength,
但如果有20的话 你就能杀掉食人魔
but roll a 20 and, boom, you killed an ogre.
我也不知道 我觉得随机性
I don't know -- I find randomness kind of...
蕴含希望
hopeful?
一个人是完整的 如果他们有时很好
但不总是 并且被人无条件爱着
你好啊
Yo. What's up?
你的露脐装呢
Yo, where's the crop top at?
今天没火花吗
Yeah, no sparkle today?
他们在烦你吗
Yo, are they bothering you?
没 我没事
No, I'm good.
我们只是想问 切斯特哪去了
No, we're just -- we're just like, "Where's Chester?"
你确定你没事吗
Hey, are you sure you're okay, man?
等着买♥♥奇多
Just waiting on some Cheetos.
-他怎么了 -等着买♥♥奇多
- What's up with him? - Just waiting on some Cheetos.
他不舒服吗
Is he off his game?
他看上去很怪
He looks weird.
我能听到你们
Yo, I can hear you.
看好了
Yo, watch this.
今天是国际切斯特日
Hey, it's International Chester Day.
嘿
Yeah, hey.
大家把衣服脱了
Shirts off, everybody.
快 为了切斯特把衣服脱了
Come on. Shirts off for Chester.
-为了切斯特把衣服脱了 -快
- Shirts off for Chester. - Come on.
快 为了切斯特 快
Come on. For Chester. Come on.
为了切斯特把衣服脱了
Shirts off for Chester.
好
Yeah, alright.
奶♥子♥露出来 让我看看那些奶♥子♥
Tits out! Come on! Let me see those tits!
我能买♥♥点奇多吗
Can I get some Cheetos?
快 燥起来
Come on, turn this shit up!
-乳♥头♥露出来 各位 -快点
- Nipples out, boys! - Come on, let's do it.
别怂啊 快 衣服脱了
Don't be a pussy, come on! Shirts off!
快 奶♥子♥露出来
Yeah, come on! Get those tits out!
-奶♥子♥露出来 -为了切斯特奶♥子♥露出来
- Tits out! - Tits out for Chester!
问题太大了 切斯特根本不喜欢奶♥子♥
So problematic! Chester doesn't even like tits.
你是对的
Damn, you right.
为了切斯特亮出鸡儿
Dicks out for Chester!
-为了切斯特亮出鸡儿 -为了切斯特亮出鸡儿
- Dicks out for Chester! - Dicks out for Chester!
不 这样更糟了
No! Worse!
剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表