剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表
你之前表现明明很好
Oh, boo, you was doin' so good.
我的学校邮箱
My school e-mail address.
如果你需要什么的话
If you need anything.
我需要的东西很多
I need a shit-ton of things.
我不好应付
I'm, like, a lot.
你好
你谁
莱丽
我认识你吗
不认识 你的露脐装很好看
切斯特 这边
Hey, yo, Chester, over here, man.
训练见
Hey, I'll see you at practice.
好的 哥们
Alright, bro.
你应该来参加我今晚的派对
-晚点还见吗 -嗯 到时见
- Later still good? - Yeah, I'll meet you there.
我和我朋友都很想你来
内森帅吗
很帅
是内森在发消息吗
x21
有人能卖♥♥我一件T恤吗 我有一刀
Can anyone sell me a shirt? I have a dollar.
有人吗
Anyone?
-一刀买♥♥一件T恤 -抱歉
- Shirt for a dollar? - Sorry, man.
这边要上演《魔力麦克》哦
"Magic Mike" Stage show over here.
逗你们的 我因为违反着装准则被警告了
Just kidding. I got dress-coded.
来啊
Alright, let's see it!
你可以的 你可以的
You got it, you got it, you got it!
-很好 -切斯特 射门
- Nice! - Chester, take the shot!
不敢相信我们进来了
I can't believe we got past!
我一直想看这个
I've been wanting to see this one so bad!
喂
Yo.
棒
Yes!
孤独就是这样子
-操 -抱歉
- Fuck! - Sorry.
我是莱丽
Hey, I'm Riley.
很高兴认识你
Oh, nice to meet you.
-内森还没到 -好的
- Nathan's not here yet. - Alright.
-屋内有喝的 -好的
- Uh, there's stuff to drink inside. - Cool.
那个女生 穿了很多粉色的 她有大♥麻♥
That girl, the one wearing way too much pink -- she's got weed.
她从她家长那偷来的 但她会收你钱
She steals it from her parents, but she'll charge you...
同时开不起眼的恐同玩笑
while making low-key homophobic jokes.
她觉得无所谓 因为她有两个爸爸
She thinks it's okay 'cause she has two dads.
也许他们是那种讨厌自己的同志
Uh, well, maybe they're those self-hating gays.
不少人这样
It's, like, a whole thing.
我很高兴你来了
I'm really glad you came.
谢谢
Thank you.
别伤内森的心
Don't break Nathan's heart.
我感觉我不会想惹你
Yeah, I feel like in general I don't want to mess with you.
搞死这些乌龟
Let's fuck those turtles up!
喂
Hello?
我是萨姆 你的心理指导顾问
This is Sam, your guidance counselor.
我看到了你发的图片
I got the picture you sent.
靠 你以为 什么
Uh, shit. And you thought...what?
我需要知道你没事
I need to know if you're okay.
我很担心
I was worried.
那叫做楼顶摄影
Um, it's -- it's -- it's called rooftopping.
很多人这么做 你可以去搜
It's just a thing that people do. You can Google it.
你怎么有我的号♥码
How did you get my number?
我打给了你家 你外婆给我的
I called your house. Your grandma gave it to me.
听着 你周一得来见我
Look, I need to meet with you Monday.
为什么
Why?
你发那样的图片 我必须采取措施
Send a picture like that, I'm doing something about it.
必须
I have to.
-不 你不用 -我必须
- No, you don't. - I have to.
好吧 我喜欢救世主情结
Okay, I love me a good savior complex,
但你逼太紧了
but you're really pushing it.
我认识一些试图伤害自己的人
I know people who've tried to hurt themselves.
在这种事上我绝不能大意
I don't -- I don't mess around with stuff like this.
不是我
Well, that's not me.
听你这么说我很安心
I'm relieved to hear it,
但我还是想见你
but I'd still like to meet with you.
你说"孤独就是这样子"
You said, "This is what loneliness looks like."
意思是美极了
Meaning it's fucking beautiful.
嗯
Yeah.
我周一会去见你
I'll meet with you Monday.
谢谢你的坦诚
I appreciate you being honest.
其他人都做不到
No one ever is.
我永远会跟你坦诚相待
I'll always be honest with you.
你只是可能不会喜欢
You just might not always like it.
拜拜
Bye.
-该死 抱歉 -没事
- Chingada! Sorry. - That's okay.
你现在是认真的吗
Hey, are you even real right now?
新建联♥系♥人
萨姆
我没被邀请
I wasn't invited.
内森 你现在能看到我吗
当然能
内森来了
对他好点 他今晚不太顺
-嗨 -内森
- Hi. - Nathan?
-抱歉 -你好吗
- Sorry. - Hey, how's it going?
今晚是我这辈子最糟糕的一晚
I'm having the worst night of my life.
你是在哭吗
Wait, are you crying?
没 只是眼睛里进了东西
No, I-I just got something in my eye.
-靠 -真糟糕
- Fuck. - It sucks.
等等 我想跟你聊聊
Wait a minute, I want to talk to you.
-你能给我们拍张照吗 -认真的吗
- Can you take a picture of us? - Seriously?
我刚说了今晚是我这辈子最糟糕的一晚
I just said I was having the worst night of my life.
这或许是你这辈子最糟糕的一晚
This might be the worst night of your life.
不 当你的青年牧师
Actually, no, that might be
在Grindr[男同交友软件]上给你发消息才算糟糕
when your old youth pastor messages you on Grindr.
我们准备好了
Okay, we're ready.
但我想说的是
But...my point is,
大多数情况下 情况只会变好 对吗
for the most part, it only goes up, right?
你应该拍张照 这样你就能记住
And you should get a picture to remember
你永远不会再感到这么难过了
that you'll never feel that bad again.
我不太懂你意思
I'm not really following you.
没事
That's okay.
信息
萨姆
周一 12:20
准备好了吗
You ready?
格蕾塔
看着像什么
What does it look like?
回头见
See you guys later.
你给露西娅拍的照片超级好看
Um, those portraits you took of Lucía are amazing.
-你好有才华 -谢谢夸奖
- You're so talented. - Oh, that's so sweet.
我几乎不需要做什么 她眼睛太漂亮了
I barely had to do anything. Her eyes are gorgeous.
我迷死她了
I'm obsessed with her.
来 我给你看
Here, I'll show you.
这是我见过的最棒的照片
This is the most amazing picture I've ever seen.
我去 那张失焦了
Oh, shoot, that's out of focus.
-我不喜欢那张 -嗯
- Oh, no, I didn't like that one. - Yeah.
-抱歉 我只是 -没事
- I'm sorry, I just... - No. Yeah.
焦距很奇怪
It's -- the focus is weird.
你是对的 这张
Oh, yeah, you're right. This one.
-这张就是我说的超好看的那张 -嗯
- This is the amazing one. - Yeah.
你今晚要来吗
Are you coming tonight?
当然
Definitely.
好
Cool.
安娜 你能帮我化妆吗
Ana, can you help me with my makeup?
什么鬼 当然
What the fuck? Yes.
枪
The guns.
今晚我们要讲讲有毒害的男子气概
Tonight we're gonna have a little kiki about toxic masculinity.
这样
Go like this.
然后这样
Now go like that.
再来点
More.
不要化太多 好吗
Not too much makeup, okay?
你会指点银行工作人员怎么数钱吗
Do you tell a banker how to count money?
闭嘴吧
Shut the fuck up.
她是谁
Who is she?
剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表