剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表
我好无聊
I'm so fucking bored.
准备好了吗 一 二
Alright, ready? One, two...
操
Fuck!
-这该死的挑战 -哥们
- Fuck this challenge, bro! - Oh, dude.
看看有多恶心
Look at how gross.
怎么了
What is going on?
我去
Oh, shit.
老天 滚 滚开
Jesus. Fuck. Fuck off!
滚
Fuck off!
她发短♥信♥叫我来的
Sh-- Sh-- She texted me to come.
嗨 我去
Hi. Shit.
你之前看着不像怀孕了
You did not look pregnant.
说来话长
It's a whole thing.
是我的还是
A-And it's mine, or...
我没有荡♥妇♥羞辱的意思
Not -- Not -- Not in a slut-shamey way,
我发誓 只是
I swear to God. Just...
我们约会没那么久
we didn't date for that long and --
我们做的时候也很快
and it was fast when we did it
而且你当时来了月经
and -- and -- and you were on your period or --
我没跟别人做过
There wasn't anyone else.
D 我很抱歉
D, I'm so fucking sorry.
没事 没事
No, it's okay. It's all good.
我是说 没事
I mean, you know, it's okay.
嗯 你告诉我你想做什么就行
Sure. You -- You just tell me what you want to do, okay?
因为 这是你的身体 你的选择
'Cause I-it's your body a-and your choice and -- and all that.
你真好 谢谢
That's really nice. Thanks.
但是没有太多选择了
I mean, there's not really a lot left to choose
因为已经生了
'cause it kind of already happened and --
是的 当然
Yeah, no, no, no, yeah. Of course.
我想我只是想赶快离开这该死的商场
I think I just really need to get out of this fucking mall.
我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
Holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck,
我♥操♥ 我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuck.
是我
Hey, it's me.
如果你去医院 他们会给你轮椅
Like if you went to a hospital, they'd give you a wheelchair.
随便了 我们得走了
Whatever. We -- We -- We gotta go.
-快 -快
- Come on. - Come on.
-好 -放下
- Okay. - Put that down.
不 快点
No! Come on.
得走了 得走了
Gotta go, gotta go, gotta go.
抱住孩子
Get the baby.
-快 -好了 好了
- Come on. - Oh! Okay, okay!
该死 好了
Oh, shit! Okay.
没事了 没事了
We're good, we're good. Okay.
你还好吗 有我们在呢
You okay? We got you, we got you.
别忘了胎盘
Don't forget the placenta, okay?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
看着我 永远别道歉 永远别解释
Look at me. Never apologize, never explain.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 商场 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you, mall! Fuck you!
世代
第一季 第五集
一个月前
你在干什么
¿Que haces?
你看我像是在干什么
What does it look like I'm doing?
我是来跟怪癖小姐说
I just came in here to tell Miss Cranky
因为山火学校停课了
that school is cancelled 'cause of the wildfires.
什么
Wait, what?
看你的手♥机♥ 笨蛋
Check your phone, cabróna.
等等 关上门
Wait, close the door.
盖瑞特
你好
莱丽 再过五分钟我们就得走了
Riley, we have to leave in five --
空气质量日 不用上学
Air quality day. No school.
那是我的兰花吗
Is that my orchid?
你要给我买♥♥束新的
You're getting me a new one.
今天就买♥♥
Today.
这山火让我欲♥火♥焚身
Something about these fires gets me so horny.
莱丽
骚♥逼♥ 你在吗 我需要搭车
你的生活简直一团乱
Girl, your life es un desmadre.
你不觉得吗 他带你去吃牛排
You don't think so? He took you for a steak,
从你的眼睛舔到你的菊花 然后就走了
licked you from your eyeball to your asshole, then peaced out.
你一个人待着更好
You're better off sola.
等等 格蕾塔要出门
Wait, Greta's going somewhere.
我要练习下我当妈的责任 爱你
Let me exercise my maternal responsibilities. Muchos besos.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我今天该让你做点什么吗
Should I be making you do something today...
或者说用你的生命做点什么
or with your life in general?
我晚点可能会去打篮球
I might shoot some hoops later.
你为什么要打篮球
Why are you playing basketball?
空气里都是烟雾
There's smoke in the air.
他们说出门就相当于抽10包烟
They say going outside is like smoking 10 packs.
还有"打篮球"
And also "Shoot some hoops"?
-我看穿你了 -够了
- I see you. - Stop.
我感觉你是为了我的车在利用我
I feel like you're just using me for my car.
这还用说
Yeah. Obviously.
我们能做点好玩的事吗
Can we do something fun
因为我们周围的世界在燃烧
'cause the world is burning down around us?
好啊 走起
Yes. Let's get it.
轻一点
Okay, we're gonna be gentle.
很轻很轻
Very gentle.
脚踩在刹车上 手放在10点和2点方向
Foot on the brake. Hands at 10:00 and 2:00.
-好 -你在开车
- Okay. - You're in drive.
-嗯 -轻轻踩油门
- Yes. - Now go light on the gas.
轻轻 轻轻
Light. Light.
我的天 停下 停下 刹车
Oh, my God. Stop! Stop! Brake!
-我的天 -我可能会瘫痪
- Oh, my -- Oh, my God. - I could have been paralyzed.
-天呐 -太快了
- Oh, my God. - That was too fast.
-不 -你开得太快了 -再来 再来
- No. - That was too much right out the gate. - More. More. More.
这是《马里奥赛车》 我想要再来
This is "Mario Kart." More -- I want more.
不 这么说不合适
No. That is a very bad thing to say.
你得练习你的踏板技术
You need to work on your pedal skills.
想象下你在被指交
So, imagine you're being fingered.
什么
Excuse me, what?
你想要
Would you -- Would you like it
别人把他们的手指
if someone just jammed their finger
插♥进♥你的阴蒂吗
onto the entirety of your damned clit
把你的阴蒂当做老式苹果电脑上的电源键
like it was the power button on a vintage MacBook?
-不 -不
- No! - No!
-不 -不
- No! - No!
不 谢谢 先生或者小姐
No, thank you, sir or miss.
你想要他们慢慢感受 用一点直觉
You want them to feel it out, use a little intuition.
-不易察觉 -不易察觉
- Subtle. - Subtle.
-对 不易察觉 -对
- Yes. Subtle. - Yes.
如果合适 就再用点力
Then, if it's working, a little more.
如果喘息过多 就轻点
And if they're panting too much, a little less.
我没想到你这么了解阴蒂
I did not think clit was your jam.
首先 这话很恐同
Okay, first of all, that's homophobic.
你不觉得我有碰过阴♥道♥吗
You don't think that I've engaged with a vagina or two?
你有过吗
I mean, have you actually?
萨法娅·诺里斯
Safiyah Norris.
什么 你们当时多大
What? How old were you guys?
不知道 八年级 13岁
I dunno. Like, eighth grade. 13.
萨法娅是我的邻居
Safiyah was my neighbor,
她教会我如何尊重阴蒂
and she taught me how to respect the clit.
天 停下
Oh, my God! Stop it.
停下 赶紧停下
Stop! Stop it right now!
不然我们要去局里蹲一夜
Or we're going to jail for the night
就像那些抖音上把大♥麻♥藏在裤子里的男生
like those TikTok boys who had the weed in their pants!
停下 我不要
Stop! I'm not for it!
莱丽
Riley!
♪来吧♪ ♪我们聊聊♥性♥爱 宝贝♪
♪ Come on ♪ ♪ Let's talk about sex, baby ♪
♪我们聊聊你和我♪
♪ Let's talk about you and me ♪
♪我们聊聊所有美好的事♪
♪ Let's talk about all the good things ♪
♪以及所有糟糕的事♪
剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表