剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表
他们的资金比我们多
Yeah, well, they're much better funded than we are.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
在我们继续讲这个之前
Just, um, before we keep going with, you know, all of that, uh --
我知道这里发生了一些变化
And I know things are changing in here,
新来的人 以及
and, you know, new people, and --
你们想按你们的方式来管理 这很好
and you like to run things the way you do, which is great.
我就是觉得如果由我来介绍一个新人
I just think it might be nice if I were to introduce us
或许会比较好
to someone new with us.
这是露丝 我的明星足球运动员
This is Luz, my star soccer player.
头号♥射手
Top scorer here.
这姑娘真的知道如何得分
This girl really knows how to score.
大家好
'Sup.
露丝 你有什么想分享的吗
So, is there anything you'd like to share,
是什么让你来到了这里
Luz, that brought you here?
有什么问题吗还是
Any issues, or...?
嗯 我单身
Yeah, I'm single.
这是个问题
That's an issue.
我想要解决这事
I'd like to fix that.
联♥系♥我
Hit me up.
嗯 我们能回到实地考察的话题吗
Yeah. Can we go back to the trip?
我们得做点什么
We have to do something.
我感觉我们都很自我满足
I just feel like we're all really complacent.
或许我们可以去跳舞什么的
Maybe we should just do, like, a dance or something?
这主意不错
That's not a bad idea.
或者迪士尼乐园有个同志日
Or there's gay day at Disneyland.
迪士尼问题很多
Yeah, um, Disney's pretty problematic.
是啊
It is.
乌苏拉是反派 一个变装女同
I mean, Ursula's the villain and a drag queen lesbian.
-刀疤 -这很酷
- Scar -- - That's really cool.
一个口齿不清的反派 说道
lispy villain who literally says,
"让我练习下我的屈膝礼"
"Let me practice my curtsy."
或者《玩具总动员》里的肯
Or "Toy Story" Ken --
一个未出柜的时尚迷男同 总是说"我不是女生玩具"
closeted gay fashionista who's all "I am not a girl toy."
他这么说
Like, and he's saying that, like,
就像是在说一个男生最糟的情况就是做女生或同志
literally the worst thing a boy could be is a girl or gay.
我觉得我们不能给这公♥司♥钱
It's just -- I don't think we can give money to that company.
抱歉 就是不能
I'm sorry. We can't.
我有点同意德莱拉
I kind of agree with Delilah.
倒不是因为迪士尼
I mean, not about the Disney thing.
我喜欢迪士尼音乐剧
I love me my Disney musicals.
不过是因为历史
But history, yes.
我最近在思考
I'm on this whole thing right now
人类历史
about the history of humankind,
我得说 我们生活在一个泡沫里
and I just have to say, we are living in a bubble.
我受够了短期记忆
Like, I'm sick of all this short-term memory.
我们嘴上说着 我绝不会让这里
We're like, "Oh, I would never let there be
出现集中营 然后
concentration camps," And, like,
我们此刻正在把小孩关进笼子
we're literally putting kids in cages right now.
操 我说不好
Fuck! I don't know.
我很愤怒 我也不知道为什么
Like, I'm all worked up, and I don't even know why.
但我同意德莱拉
But I agree with Delilah.
我不想坐在着争论
Like, I don't want to sit and argue
谁要给破烤饼义卖♥♥
about who's making Rice Krispie treats
做点心
for some shitty bake sale.
让我们告诉学校他们必须给我们钱
Like, let's tell the school they have to give us money.
我们去酷儿祖国 旧金山
Let's go to the Queer Motherland, San Francisco.
去学习一些关于自己的历史
Let's learn some historical shit about ourselves.
从现在起 让我们
And from now on, let's just,
弥补过错 好吗
like, get it the fuck right, okay?
等等 各位
Wait. You guys...
还有 旧金山不是有
Also, doesn't San Francisco have, like,
那个三层楼的HM吗
that three-story H&M?
是啊
Girl.
切斯特
Chester.
你刚刚说得太好了
That was perfect.
能让我帮你涂吗
May I?
嗯
Yeah.
让我们给他们一点谈资
Let's give them something to talk about.
嗯 但他们完全没有在谈
Okay. But they're also literally not talking at all.
等等 我不明白
Wait. I don't understand.
你出柜 跳船
Like, you came out, you jumped off a boat.
没人说什么吗
Like, nobody's saying anything?
没有 我妈就说 "你好啊
Yeah, no. My mom is just like, "Oh, hi.
一切都好极了"
Everything's bueno."
她会大惊小怪吗
Is she gonna freak?
应该会
Probably.
你想让我停手吗
Do you want me to stop?
你跳 我也跳[《泰坦尼克号♥》] 不是吗
You jump, I jump, right?
天呐 说真的 给我停止
Oh, my God. No, seriously, stop.
-不 -是的
- No. - Yes.
拜托去撞冰山吧
Please hit an iceberg.
我天 我们该摆那个姿势
Oh, my God. We should do the thing.
-什么姿势 -我们一定要摆
- What thing? - We're doing the thing.
船头那个姿势 来
"The thing." Come on.
-好吧 好吧 -来
- Okay, okay, okay. - Okay, okay, okay.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
现在睁开眼睛
Now open your eyes.
我要把这一幕发给全世界看
Literally posting this for the world.
梅根
梅根
Megan!
我是林赛
It's Lindsay.
我知道你 林赛
I know who you are, Lindsay.
我们一起参加了那个活动
We're on that thingy together.
你最近好吗
Oh. How's it going?
挺好的
Things are good.
那就好 我很高兴
Good. I'm so glad.
非常高兴
So glad.
我知道孩子们有多...刻薄
It's just, I know how kids are -- mean --
所以我想看看你怎么样了
so I wanted to check in on you.
谢了 多谢关心
Oh, thanks. I so appreciate that.
我知道你在说什么事吗
Do I know what you're talking about?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我搞错了
I'm incredibly confused.
你孩子叫什么来着
What is your kid's name again?
-艾拉 -艾拉·迈克尔斯 对
- Ella. - Ella Michaels. Right.
我把她记错成
I was confusing her with the Ella
被逮到卖♥♥她爸妈大♥麻♥的那个艾拉了
who got caught selling her parents' pot.
她根本没赚什么钱
She was barely making a profit.
真抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
那是你家艾拉啊
That was your Ella.
老天
Oh, God.
内森那个视频让艾拉很不舒服
Ella felt just sick about that video of Nathan.
马克: 今天是紫色点日
今天是紫色点日
好的
天呐
Oh, my God.
我要把这一幕发给全世界看
Literally posting this for the world.
她是只小鸟
She's a birdy.
-没错 -天呐 我快被你拖下去了
- Yes! - Oh, my gosh! You're making me fall!
抱歉 这是干什么的
Sorry. What's this for?
小吃 提供给下周的会议
Snacks. For the meeting next week.
我们还需要无麸质饼干
We still need gluten-free cookies
或素食兼无糖的小食
or anything vegan/sugar-free!
告诉你 我不会忙个半死
You know what? I am not busting my fanny
准备20人份的素食兼无糖甜品
making vegan/sugar-free desserts for 20 people.
我说真的
Seriously.
普通饼干有什么问题
Whatever happened to just cookies?
梅根 我们已经有
Well, Megan, we do already have
好几种不同类型的饼干了
quite a few different types of cookies.
很好 那就应该够了
Great. Then that should be enough.
曾经人们有饼干吃就很满足了
You now, there was a day when people were happy with cookies.
剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表