剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表
我的天
Oh, my God.
-笑死了 -我们可以做会儿同性恋
- That's hilarious. - We can be a little gay.
这不是同性恋 不是同性恋
It's not gay! It's not gay!
-来啊 -来啊 切斯特
- Come on! - Come on! Chester!
快 来嘛
Come on, let's go! Let's go!
-快 快 -来嘛
- Come on! Come on! - Let's go! Come on!
你想一起聚聚吗
你想一起聚聚吗
不 别去 拜托不要这么做
No. Do not. Please do not do that.
可是 今天的目的不就是这样吗
But, I mean, wasn't that the whole thing with today?
-出去玩 然后相约 -不 不
- Like, to just go out and -- and -- and do it. - No, no --
但不是你想的那样
Yeah, but not in the way you're thinking.
但是 你挑战我们接吻的时候
But, I mean... When you dared us to kiss,
切斯特是第一个答应的人
Chester was the first person to say yes.
他想吻我 你看到了 他很享受
He wanted to kiss me. You saw. He was into it.
我可说不好
Mm, I don't know, actually.
我确定 我在跟他接吻
I do. I was kissing him.
我不想跟你说
Yeah, I-I don't want to tell you
你不能去追人
not to put yourself out there, okay?
我只是觉得你不该
I just don't think you should, in any way,
-做你现在脑子里想的事 -我该直接打给他
- do what you're thinking of doing. - I should just call him.
-等等 -不 真的
- Wait. - No, seriously.
他喜欢人们跟他不拐弯抹角
He likes it when there's just zero bullshit, you know?
喂
Hello?
等等 好像转到语♥音♥信箱了
Wait, I think I got his voicemail.
嗨 是我 内森
Hi, it's -- it's me, Nathan.
今天很疯狂
That was insane today.
很棒 而且
Like, just so awesome and -- and...
很棒
Awesome. Um...
总之 我在你停课期间
Anyway, I-I-I texted you a couple times
给你发过几次信息 就想 你懂的
while you were suspended, just to, like, you know,
看看你怎么样
see how you were doing --
并不是说你该回我短♥信♥ 只是
Not like you should have texted me back or anything, it's just --
旅途上
What happened on the trip
我们接吻什么的
with -- with the kiss and everything, um...
跟你说下 我已经没和爱莉安娜在一起了
Just so you know, I'm not with Arianna anymore.
这是史上最杂乱无章的一条信息 但是
Okay, so, award for most rambling message ever, but, like...
你知道 我
You know, I...
我觉得你很酷 真的
I-I think you're really cool and, like, seriously,
如果一个人的克隆是你
I mean, who would not want to fuck their clone
谁会不想上他们的克隆呢
if their clone was you, right? I-I mean...
如果我是你 我会想要上我自己
I would want to fuck myself if I was you.
意思是
Meaning, that, like...
如果我自己是你 我会想要上我自己
I would want to fuck myself if myself was you.
-拜托挂掉 -希望这听上去不会让你觉得瘆人
- Please hang up. Please. - I hope that doesn't sound creepy.
搜一下怎么删掉你留的语♥音♥
Um, Google how to delete a message you're leaving.
好的
Um...Okay.
我想我真正想要说的是
I-I guess what I'm really trying to say is that, like,
我知道 在某种程度上来说 你我差距巨大
I-I know that, like, on some level, you're up there, and I'm down here,
有无尽的理由
and t-there is every reason in the world
我们之间成不了 但是
that we would not work out, but -- but...
有时候对立物互相吸引 对吧
sometimes opposites attract, right?
所以
So...
我不知道还能说什么
I-I I don't really know what else to say,
除了
except that, like...
我知道你这周可能很难过
I know that you were probably hurting this week,
我愿意付出一切
and -- and I would have given... anything
过来找你 让你好受点
just to come over and make you feel better.
我不知道你是否记得
Like... I-I don't know if you remember,
但我们第一次在莱丽的派对上见面时
but when we first met at Riley's party,
你用手搂住我 那
you put your arm around me, and -- and it was...
那感觉太棒了
It was everything.
好了
Okay. Um...
现在一个疯子在哭泣
Crazy, psycho crying happening now,
但 但 但是
but -- but -- but, um...
只是
It's just that...
有时候 我也想用手搂住你
sometimes, I-I want to put my arm around you, too,
让你有那样的感觉
and -- and make you feel that way,
就跟我对你的感觉一样
like -- like how I feel about you,
因为我不想用"爱"这个字 但是
because I-I don't want to use the word love but --
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吧
Ugh! You've got to be fucking kidding!
没了
It's gone.
我♥操♥
Tittyfuck cuntnugget.
放学后你们能去商场吗
Can you guys go to Gardenwalk after school?
只要我能在8点前回家就行
As long as I'm home by 8:00.
我爸他们每周五都有性♥爱♥约会
My dads have a standing Friday sex date,
我得在他们发现前
and I have to put their Passion pen back
把他们的Passion笔放回去
before they know I took it.
我想去
Yeah, I want to.
只是商场好烦
It's just, ugh, malls.
空调和资本主义 懂吗
A.C. And capitalism. You know?
但是有薯条角啊
But, I mean... Potato Corner!
等等 朝那边走
Wait! Go that way, go that way!
好久没感觉这么有魅力了
♪ Been a long time since I felt this attract-- ♪
转弯 转弯
Turn, turn, turn!
小心
Be careful!
老天 看着点
Jesus! Watch it!
我能说我讨厌小孩吗
Can I just say I hate kids?
他们只会尖叫 拿你的东西
They just scream and take things from you.
我饿得好痛
Oh, I have massive hunger pains.
操 好想去吃棒棒狗
Fuck, Hot Dog on a Stick sounds so good right now!
可是肉 我不能吃
But meat? No, I cant.
吃吧 你跟我们在一起
Just do it! You're with us.
没人需要知道
No one has to know.
我好想吃
I want it so bad.
不 不能吃肉
No. No meat. I can't.
尝尝这个
Taste this strip.
好好吃 好好吃
Oh, it's so good. So good.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我想玩那个
I want to do that!
我要下去
I need to get off!
我肚子好痛
I have the worst stomachache!
不 留在上面 我手♥机♥之前没内存了
No, just stay on! My phone was out of storage,
但是刚上传到了云端
but it just uploaded to the thingy,
现在我可以拍你了
so now I can film you --
天 我爸爸们来了
Oh, man. My dads are here!
-不 -我爱你
- No! - Yes! I love you!
我最爱你
I love you the most!
拜拜
Bye-bye.
可能只是抽筋 但我得去趟卫生间
It's probably just cramps, but I have to go to the bathroom.
-我在丝芙兰等你 -不 陪我过去
- I'll meet you at Sephora. - No, please come with me.
拜托
Please.
该死的抽筋
Ooh! Fuck this cramp!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我好痛
I'm in so much fucking pain!
丝芙兰要关门了
Sephora's closing.
这里面的信♥号♥♥好差
Dude, the service in here sucks.
各种弹窗小广♥告♥
I'm being raped by pop-up ads.
靠
Shit!
-我爱你 -要出来了
- I love you! - It's coming out!
-我去 -嗨 -嗨
- Holy fuck. - Hi. - Hi.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
你准备好了吗
You ready?
没错 你可以在婴儿出生72小时后
Okay, so, yes, you can safely surrender a baby
安全将其交出
72 hours after it's born.
交出婴儿 不会问任何问题 就这样吗
Hand the baby over, no questions asked, that's it?
他们不能问你任何问题
It's -- They literally cannot ask you any questions.
靠 为什么对我父母没有这样的法律
God, fuck. Why can't there be that law for my parents?
以及你有14天时间改变主意
And yes, you have 14 days to change your mind.
别哭了 宝贝
No, no, no, no, no, baby.
别担心 我不会改变主意的
Don't worry. I'm not changing my mind.
剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表