剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表
他没有
He's not.
他没有
He's not.
我是说
I mean, come --
我觉得内森可能喜欢一点抓马
I have a feeling that Nathan likes a little drama.
他们都喜欢
They all do.
他们都喜欢说 "我今天这样"
They all like to say, "I'm this today,"
或者"我今天那样"
or, "Today I'm that," You know?
然后让所有的朋友们评论
And to have all their friends comment and...
给发布的动态之类的点赞
put likes on their posts and whatnot.
但有一半时间 他们其实都不知道这些话是什么意思
But half the time, they don't even know what the words mean.
我是想说 我了解我儿子
My point is that I know my son.
我知道什么会让他幸福
And I know what will make him happy.
对吧 我只希望他能幸福
Right? And that is all that I want for him.
是他自己的幸福
It's his happiness.
跟女人在一起
With a woman.
操
Motherfucker!
亲爱的
Hon?
我的天 都碎了
God -- It's broken.
这只是...
It's just a...
一瓶红酒罢了
bottle of red.
内森
都是选择罢了
...it is -- it's all about choices.
对吧 而且...
Right? And --
我们的职责就是让内森做出明智的选择
And our job is to make sure that Nathan chooses well.
-我能坦白说吗 -也别太坦白
- May I speak frankly? - Mm, not too frankly.
当然 好吧
Of course. Okay.
双性恋有时会有点令人困惑
Bisexuality can be confusing.
但并不代表着他们...
But it doesn't mean that they're, you know,
会总是偷腥 或者成天玩3P
cheating all the time or having a bunch of threesomes
或者只要是动的就想上
or sleeping with everything that moves.
我很理解 毕竟其中一个
And I get it, because one of the things
令人困惑的原因就是
that makes it so confusing
每个同性恋都是
is that literally every gay man
先以双性恋身份出柜的
came out as bi first.
我说过我是双性恋
I mean, I said I was bi,
我比音乐剧里的任何一个直男都要基
and I was gayer than a straight guy in a musical.
等等
Wait.
我大学时在音乐剧都当主演
I starred in all my college musicals.
我不是说内森是把双性恋作为借口
Now, I'm not saying Nathan is using bi as an excuse.
他没有 他没有
He's not. He's not.
我觉得内森可能喜欢一点抓马
I have a feeling that Nathan likes a little drama.
他们都喜欢
They all do.
他们都喜欢说 "我今天这样"
They all like to say, "I'm this today,"
或者"我今天那样"
or, "Today I'm that," . You know?
然后让所有的朋友们评论
And to have all their friends comment and...
给发布的动态之类的点赞
put likes on their posts and whatnot.
但有一半时间 他们其实都不知道这些话是什么意思那些话代表什么
But half the time, they don't even know what the words mean.
我是想说 我了解我儿子
My point is that I know my son.
我知道什么会让他幸福
And I know what will make him happy.
对吧 我只希望他能幸福
Right? And that is all that I want for him.
是他自己的幸福
It's his happiness.
跟女人在一起
With a woman.
她真恶心
She's gross.
她是我见过最恶心的人
She's the grossest thing I've ever seen.
你终于来了
Oh. Finally.
把事儿做完 好吗
Gets the job done, okay?
其实还挺好喝的
That's actually pretty good.
谁给你涂的指甲
Who did your nails?
切斯特
Chester.
省省吧 没什么大不了的
Oh, stop. It's nothing.
如果一个男的为我跳入水中 给我涂指甲
If a man jumps in the water for me and paints my nails,
那他一定 渴望上我
then he is, for sure, thirsty for me.
不 恰恰相反
No, it's the opposite.
他根本不喜欢我 他无非是
He's so not into me, he's just like,
"让我救起这个可怜的落水狗吧"
"Oh, let me save this poor drowning puppy."
你很好
You're good.
你为什么不拿红酒来
Why couldn't you have just gotten wine?
他们会发现的
They'd notice.
你试试在你♥爸♥妈
And you try measuring booze
讨论你性生活的同时去量酒
while your parents discuss your sex life.
我的爸爸们觉得你绝对是男同
My dads think you're definitely gay.
但只是他们的看法
But that's just them.
我跟他们说我没感觉到你是男同
I told them I didn't get gay vibes.
我的天 你俩可真诡异
Oh, my God. You guys are so weird.
你跟他们说了什么
What did you tell them?
我说我们接吻了
I told them that we kissed.
为什么
Why?
我跟他们说我很享受
I told them I liked it.
我的妈呀
Oh, my God.
然后他们就说 "别受伤 宝贝"
And they were like, "Don't get hurt, babydoll,"
因为他们觉得你在利用我
'cause they think you're just using me
假装自己不是男同
to pretend you're not gay.
但我觉得是因为
But really I think it's because
他们那个关于第三人的破事
they had a shitshow with their third,
所以他们现在反对一切浪漫的事物
so they're just very anti- anything romantic right now.
我没有在利用你
I wasn't using you.
我知道
Oh, I know.
我去拿点东西
Uh, I'm just gonna get something.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
等等 你真的从情感上同意吗
Wait. Do you enthusiastically consent?
我刚把你的手放在我奶♥子♥上
I just put your hand on my tit.
糟了 娜奥米不高兴了
Oh, shit. Naomi's upset.
抱歉 就是我跟她 我们终于...
I'm sorry. It's just me and her, we're finally, like --
-没事 我明白 -但我很喜欢 而且...
- No, I get it. - But I loved it. And, um...
谢谢你
thank you.
爱莉安娜 我们要走了
Arianna! We're going!
爱莉安娜
Arianna!
你的嘴唇让我想把手指伸进你嘴里
Your lips just make me want to put my fingers in your mouth.
爱莉安娜 我们得走了
Arianna, we're going!
娜奥米
Naomi?
放松点
在吗
抱歉
听着 我说不出太好听的话 但是...
Look, I-I don't really have anything too good to say, but, um...
我不知道 这...这很怪异
I don't know. It's -- It's weird.
就像是 只要有人喜欢我
It's, like, when someone likes me,
我 我就有点无法相信
I-I kind of can't believe it.
你知道我的那个回力镖吗
You know that Boomerang of me?
我感觉那就是我
I feel like that's just like who I am.
不停地重蹈覆辙
Doing the same stupid shitty thing over and over,
然后我就看着我自己 说"别那么做"
and I'm just watching myself, like, "Don't do that."
杰克
除非你屏蔽我了
杰克
在干嘛
剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表