剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表
世代
第一季 第四集
两个月前
切斯特
好了 各位 我们一起
Alright, everybody, let's collectively rewind
让我们的思绪回到过去
our minds back in time --
准确说是 六千六百万年前
66 million years ago, to be precise.
恐龙还生活在地球上
The dinosaurs are here on Earth.
与此同时 在太空里 我们的小行星
Meanwhile, up in space, our asteroid is now hurtling
正朝着地球猛冲 温度越来越高
towards the Earth, getting hotter and hotter.
如果你是陆生恐龙
If you were a terrestrial dinosaur,
你将会体验到
you'd have experienced some heat
几乎无法想象的炎热
that is almost unimaginable --
大约有1200度
something like 1,200 degrees.
在那个温度下 你的血会开始
At that temperature, your blood will literally start
在体内沸腾
to boil inside your body,
而你将死亡
and you will die.
等等 你真要给我签字吗
Wait. You're actually gonna sign that?
你真要在指甲上涂上"骚♥逼♥力量"吗
You're actually wearing nails that say "Pussy Power"?
也许我喜欢猫
Maybe I really love cats.
证明给我看
Prove it.
你想让我给你看我的骚♥逼♥吗
You want me to show you my pussy?
她是喜剧女王 宝贝
She's a comedy queen, baby!
你怎么还没接受我在Instagram上的关注请求
Um, why haven't you accepted my follow request on Insta?
好吧 我违反着装准则 但与此同时
Okay. So I get dress-coded, but meanwhile,
学校里那么多反♥人♥类♥的时尚犯罪
no one does anything about all the real fashion crimes
却没人管
against humanity happening in this school.
懒人鞋配袜子
Slip-ons with socks?
面罩型太阳镜
Wraparound sunglasses?
你需要逮捕那些人
I mean, you need to be arresting those people
开除他们 让他们开无人机撞到自己的头
and expelling them and making them fly drones into their head
这样他们就能意外溺水
so they accidentally drown.
很好
There we go.
我逗笑你了
I got you.
所以你为什么不让我关注你
So, why won't you let me follow you?
你再违反一次就会被停课
You're one away from suspension.
所以呢
And?
行了 你这样很让我生气
Okay, okay. That -- That just pisses me off.
因为我们还有更重要的事情要办
'Cause we got bigger fish to fry.
我们 谁是我们
"We"? Who's "We"?
黑人吗
Like "Black people"?
黑人酷儿吗
Like "Black queer people"?
万一这就是我想要做的更重要的事呢
What if this is the fish I want to fry?
我看到了
So I saw this, um --
你跳下船去救内森的一个视频
this video of you jumping off a boat to help Nathan?
这成了家用录像系统吗
Oh! It made it all the way to VHS.
做那个人
Be that person.
你要开始给我心理治疗了吗
Is this where you therapize me?
我能推荐一个心理医生吗
Can I recommend a therapist?
但你知道我只想躺在你的沙发上
But you know I just want to lie on your couch.
你得重新涂你的指甲
You need to repaint your nails.
所以是拒绝了
So that's a no.
是因为你有男友吗
Is it 'cause you got a boyfriend?
我在高中的时候是个乐队迷
I was a band geek in high school.
我 我超喜欢
You know, I -- I loved it.
别人的音乐 别人的舞步
Someone else's music, someone else's steps,
别人的衣服
someone else's clothes.
一致性 再多来点
Conformity -- just give me more of it.
让我跟着别人的鼓声前进
Literally, let me march to the beat of someone else's drum.
我看到你 感觉就像
I see you, and it's like I'm...
你就是我在高中时想成为的样子
You are who I wish I was in high school.
那就接受我的Instagram关注请求
So accept my Insta request.
你得走了
You need to go now.
性别与取向联盟见
See you at GSA.
那个 我还有事
Yeah, um, actually, I got stuff to take care of,
应该去不了了
so I don't think I'm gonna make it.
那好吧
Okay, then.
我们会想你的
We'll miss you.
我是小行星
I'm the asteroid.
你是恐龙
You're the dinosaur.
我喜欢那个播客
I love that podcast.
大气层爆♥炸♥
The atmosphere blows up,
恐龙瞬间就灭绝了
and the dinosaurs go extinct in a second.
但是 那些生活在尘土里
But, like, all the little creatures living in the dirt
地表下的生物活了下来
just under the surface survive.
所以呢 我们难道要躲在地下
So what? We're all just supposed to hide underground
等着世界末日降临吗 为了什么
and wait for the apocalypse? Like, for what?
不好意思 我只是
I'm sorry. I'm just, like,
在经历着多重被拒的感觉
experiencing rejection on multiple levels.
想要抽一口吗
You want a hit?
不
No.
都是因为该死的二元论
It's the fucking Binary, you know?
嗯
Yeah.
实际上 我不知道你在说什么
Actually, no, I have no idea what you're talking about.
这就是伟大的二元论
Yeah, this is just The Great Binary doing its work --
留下或离开
Stay or go.
孤立或庆祝
Isolate or celebrate.
薯片或者奇多
Funyuns or Hot Cheetos.
但这个二元论一直想让你做出选择 进还是出
But this Binary keeps wanting you to choose. In or out.
你不能留在里面 所以只能出去
So you're just like can't stay in, so gotta be out.
然后二元论就赢了
Then the Binary wins.
此刻我在想In-N-Out汉堡
Now I'm thinking about In-N-Out.
靠
Shit.
我肚子饿了
My munchies are setting in.
不 别去
No, don't do it.
那个西葫芦面包很恶心
That zucchini bread is nasty.
嗯 我说不好
Yeah. I dunno.
不知为何 我被它吸引
For some reason, I'm just really attracted to it,
我想要更了解它
and I want to get to know it better.
然后你得站起来
...and then you have to stand up
说 我是娜奥米
and be like, "I'm Naomi.
我的人称代词是她/她 我是女同
My pronouns are she/her, and I'm a lesbian."
可我不是
But I'm not!
我去只是因为你是我的闺蜜
I'm only going because you're my best friend
而我弟弟是双
and my brother's bi.
我也不知道
Shit. I don't know.
那个社团里的人都很刚
Those are some tough motherfuckers in there.
如果他们觉得你是直的
If they think you're straight at all,
就会杀了你的
they will fucking cut you.
我能通过都是因为我爸爸们
I only get a pass 'cause my dads,
但是没把握 所以你必须说
but it's touch-and-go, so you have to say it.
你是认真的吗
Wait. Are you serious?
贱♥人♥ 我是逗你玩的
Bitch, I'm just messing with you!
天 我死了 我死了
Oh, my God! I'm dying! I'm dying!
杰克
Hey, Jack.
萝丝
Rose.
你要进去吗
Are you, um -- Are you going in?
不 我还有事
No, um, I got stuff I need to take care of.
我们需要你
We need you.
不然 就会变成10小时的德莱拉
Otherwise, it's just gonna be, like, 10 hours of Delilah
关于情绪触发警报的演讲
TED-talking about trigger warnings.
我不能随时救人
I can't save everyone all the time, you know.
我喜欢你的指甲
I like your nails.
"民团力量"
"Posse Power."
那回头见
Um, I-I'll see you later.
好的 拜拜
Okay, bye.
对了 我刚得知你外婆是白人
Oh! By the way, I just found out your grandma's white!
我们为什么要去一堵墙实地考察
Why would we take a field trip to a wall?
石墙不是一堵墙
Stonewall isn't a wall.
我觉得为行程募捐有希望
I can see us raising money for a trip,
但是纽约可能难了一点
but New York might be a little tricky.
去年 青年共和党去了李堡
Last year, the Young Republicans went to Fort Lee.
剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表