剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表
Why would I even go down this road
明知道这一切都是不可能的
when it literally just can't happen?
好了小崽子 我已经有点不耐烦了
Okay, chula, I'm getting very impatient with you.
如果你想带着不高兴出去玩
If you want to go out there and be unhappy
就因为你害怕你想要的东西
because you're scared of getting what you want,
那随你的便吧
be my guest.
分享这些 好吗
Share these. Okay?
我爱你 下车吧
I love you. Now, get out.
我得把安杰的卡车还回去
I need to get Angel's truck back to him.
祝你无聊的考察旅行玩得开心
Have fun on your boring field trip.
如果你去了双峰酒馆
If you end up at Twin Peaks Tavern
遇到一个叫肯的保镖
and meet a bouncer named Ken,
告诉他去死吧
tell him he can suck my clit.
我还想跟安娜打招呼呢
Aww, I wanted to say hi to Ana.
抱歉
Sorry.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你看上去有点闷闷不乐
You seem kind of somber.
家庭破事
Mm, family shit.
-没事吧... -我不想
- Is everything -- - I don't --
我不想说太多 抱歉
I don't really want to get into it. Sorry.
好吧
Okay.
低调点
Be discreet.
凡妮莎·琳·德洛里安
Vanessa-Lynn Dolorian?
这名字听起来也太假了吧
That sounds so fake.
凯尔希·约翰斯顿
Kelsey Johnston?
凯尔希
Kelsey?
甚至都不伪造像洛佩兹这种名字吗
Not even, like, Lopez or something?
宝贝们 过来
Babies, come here.
快来快来 跟上跟上
Come here, come here. Get on, get on, get on.
好了 查寝之后
Okay, after bed check,
我们在酒店旁边的车站碰头
we are individually meeting at BART by the hotel,
然后一起去使命区
then heading to the Mission.
那里有很多酒吧
There are a bunch of bars down there
据我表妹说非常酷
that my cousin says are super cool,
然后就有我们的《狂野女孩》时刻
so we'll have our "Girls Gone Wild" Moment,
性感真人秀
但愿我们不会被抢劫或者谋杀
and then hopefully not get mugged and murdered,
然后两点半前回来
and be back by 2:30. Boom.
小乔 你真是上帝 为我们拿到这个
And, J, you are our Jesus for getting these.
老虎们 各位 集♥合♥了
Tigers, everybody, gather.
集中注意 快点
Let's focus up. Come on.
好了 都过来吧
Alright. There you go.
别落下东西
Don't leave anything behind.
旧金山
San Francisco.
我们要来啦
Here we come, huh?
好了 爪子举起来
Alright, claws up.
看看他 立马把东西放下了 我喜欢
Look at him. He just drops everything. I love it.
今天是重要的日子 各位
Alright, big day, folks.
我们乘坐这辆车前往旧金山
We are taking this bus to San Fran
去看我们特别的电影《巴黎在燃烧》
to see our very special screening of "Paris Is Burning"
詹妮·李文斯顿本人现场问答
and a Q&A with Jennie Livingston herself.
我们会停下里吃午餐
Now, we're gonna stop for lunch,
稍后我们也许会参观
and after that we might even get to visit a place
隔壁的鸵鸟镇
next door called Ostrichville.
各位 举办这个活动是莫大的荣幸
Guys, it is a huge privilege to be doing this.
如果我们每年都想举办
Okay, if we want to do it every year,
今天我们要像成年人
we need to be adults today,
意味着没有谋杀
meaning no homicides,
没有抢劫 没有持械斗殴
no robberies, no armed batteries.
-那纵火呢 -纵火没事
- What about arson? - Arson is okay.
你可以纵一点火 作为奖励
You can do a little bit of arson, as a treat.
除了纵火 不能犯罪
So, uh, no crimes except arson.
听别人的话
Um, listen to each other.
听C老师还有我的话
Listen to Mrs. C and me
总之就是别做混♥蛋♥ 好吗
and, basically, don't be fucking assholes. Okay?
我们保证不做混♥蛋♥
We promise not to be fucking assholes.
还有不准偷溜出去
Oh, and no sneaking out.
不能做任何会受伤的事
Nothing that's gonna get you hurt or me
或者害我被你们家长算账的事
in trouble with your parents.
那么我们给这辆车取什么名呢
So what should we name the bus?
巴士小姐
Miss Bus.
-原来她是个女士 -我的天 等一下
- Ooh, she's a lady. - Oh, my God. Wait, wait.
逼车
The bussy.
每个人 快上逼车吧
Everyone, get inside this bussy.
十五个人坐一辆逼车
Wow, 15 of us in 1 bussy.
-这逼车真够宽啊 -你疯了
- That's a wide open bussy. - You're insane.
希望这辆逼车不臭
I hope this bussy doesn't stink.
逼车是什么
What's a bussy?
-我从来没听说过这个说法 -不聊这个了
- I've never heard that expression. - And we're done with this.
走吧 高年级朋友
Okay, let's go. Seniority.
-低年级 -学弟学妹坐后面
- Juniority. - Juniority gets back seats.
-九年级生坐前面 -快点
- Freshmen up front. - Come on, let's go.
大家都听话点
Let's make this easy on us.
跟我们一起坐吧
Sit with us.
我们需要一个保镖对抗我邪恶的姐姐
We need a bodyguard against my literal evil twin.
好吧
Okay.
把你的东西放在后面 逼车后面
Stuff your stuff way back in there, way back in the bussy.
看到没 我就说能装下吧
See, I told you it'd fit.
好了 看来都坐上逼车了 我们走
Alright, looks like we are all inside the bussy. Let's go.
我一直放在桌上以备不时之需
凯尔希
Hey, Kelsey.
别提这个
Don't remind me.
贱♥人♥ 少来 看这个
Bitch, don't even. Look at this.
马特· 施瓦兹
Matt Schwartz.
你逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
但是当生活给你一个白人名字
But it's also like, when life gives you a white name,
你溜出去 然后去夜店
you sneak out, and you go to the fucking club.
你会和莱丽亲热
And you're gonna be grinding with Riley.
我真的湿了
And I'm literally wet,
一想到你们睡在同一张床
thinking about you guys sharing a bed after.
别有压力
I mean, no pressure or anything.
如果你今晚不和她做的话
No, just, like, if you don't get pussy tonight,
你会一辈子被刻在耻辱柱上的
you deserve eternal shame.
没事吧
You okay?
至少你有一个
'Cause, like, at least you got
只要你想就能打炮的爱人
a lover you can bone if you wanted.
等等
Wait.
你喜欢上了谁吗
Are you into someone?
-无时不刻 -谁
- Always. - Who?
就是一个Grindr上的人 比我大 不适合我
Just this guy from Grindr who's older and bad for me.
大多少
How much older?
30岁
30.
触犯法令什么的
So, like, statutory vibes or whatever.
但这很不公平 因为我不介意
But it's just unfair 'cause, like, I'm fine, you know?
我能应付自己的事
I can handle my shit.
这根本没道理 现在做就算强♥奸♥
Like, it makes no sense that it's rape now --
但一年后做就没事
sorry -- but in a year it's fine.
随便了
Whatever.
我今晚要在夜店找个新男人
I'm gonna find a new man at the club tonight
信息素会爆表
and the pheromones will be off the chain
他会疯狂迷上我
and he's gonna be obsessed with me,
然后我会忘掉这事
and I'm gonna forget about this.
呕 我在说些什么
Ew, listen to me.
我不评判
I'm not judging.
我要是跟你全盘托出 你就会的
Oh, you would be if I told you the whole story.
那你必须告诉我了
Well, now you have to tell me.
不 不行 不行
No, I can't, I can't, I can't.
总之 我已经把应用删了
Anyways, I deleted the app.
抱歉 性骚扰者
Sorry, molesters.
性骚扰者切斯特
Chester the molester.
少来
Stop.
你敢再这么叫我
剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表