剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表
I have let someone in.
他有温柔的目光
He's got gentle eyes.
"所以我能想象未来"
"So I could picture a whole future."
请告诉我那不是你
Please tell me that wasn't you.
我不知道你是否知道
I didn't know if you knew.
你需要回去睡觉了
You need to go to bed.
等等 这
Wait. Wait! It's --
-你能停一下吗 -不能
- Can -- Can you stop for a second? - No.
你说不能是什么意思
What do you mean no? What?
刚刚的对话已经证明了
That -- That conversation proved it.
那就是证据
It was proof
一旦你除去那一切
that once you strip it all away,
所有狗屁 社会现实什么的
all the bullshit, the society stuff,
我们就可以有所作为
we can be something.
这不是狗屁 这就是事实
It's not bullshit. It is very real.
我会失去我的工作 甚至...甚至更糟
I could lose my job or -- or worse.
你意识到这些了吗
Do you realize that?
不会的 都不会发生的
No, that's not gonna happen.
-你活在什么世界啊 -我们会想出办法的
- What world do you live in? - We'll figure it out.
我们必须想出
We have to.
因为我们之间是有火花的 你心知肚明
Because it was all there. You know it.
你看到了我的内心
You saw me on the inside.
我也看到了你 看到了全部
And I saw you. I saw it all.
看到整个未来
A whole future.
-就像你说的那样 -我从来没说过
- Like you said. - I never said that.
我需要你告诉我你知道我没说过
I need you to tell me you know I never said that.
我们有一样的思维
We think the same.
严寒和关于死亡的笑话
Frostys and death jokes.
你想成为我
You want to be me,
而你就是我想成为的样子
and you are all of these things that I want to be.
我看见你了
A-And I see you.
我看见你了
I see you.
你肯定知道这有多美好 好吗
You have to know how beautiful that is, right?
-你肯定知道 -你得...
- I mean, you have to. - You have --
你别说了
You have to stop.
你一点也不了解我
You don't know me, okay,
-你只是...你只是 -不是的
- and -- and you -- you just -- - No.
不是的 你别说了 别说了
No, you just have to stop. Stop.
你这就错了 因为在那个餐厅
That's where you're so wrong, because that weird,
碰到川普粉丝的那一尴尬的时刻
shitty moment in the diner with the MAGA freaks,
你...你看了我一眼
you -- y-you just looked at me.
我们不需要说什么
We didn't even have to say a word.
我们之间有一个不言而喻的故事
We have this whole unspoken story together.
我们才没有什么不言而喻的故事
We have no unspoken story
除了你脑海中的那个
except the one in your head,
你甚至都没发现这有多离谱
and you can't even see how wrong it is.
等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
如果世界要毁灭了 你必须选一个人
If the world was ending and you had to pick one person
跟你一同困在荒岛上 你会选谁
to be stuck on a desert island with, who would you pick?
这他妈不是个游戏 切斯特
This isn't a fucking game, Chester.
你是个高中生 我是你的辅♥导♥员
You're a high school student, and I'm your guidance counselor.
因为我会选你
Because I would pick you.
快回你的房♥间 不然你就停学
Go to your room, or you will be suspended.
我会选择你
I would pick you.
我知道你也会选择我的
And I know that you would pick me,
只是你害怕了
except you're afraid.
你害怕是因为...这个操蛋的世界
You're afraid because this -- this whole fucked-up world
注定不会让我们这样的人在一起
is made to keep people like us apart.
不是这样的
That's not what this is.
-你只是个小孩 -我不是的
- You're a kid. - No, I'm not.
-我不是 -别说了
- I'm -- I'm not. - Stop. No.
我...你不需要害怕
I -- You don't have to be afraid!
说出来 说出来
Say it. Say it.
说你会选择我
Say you would pick me.
求你了
Please.
我再也不想一个人了
I don't want to be alone anymore.
听着
Look...
我不会选你的
I would not pick you.
剧集 | 世代(2021) | 导航列表