How do I know, you're the chef!
把面包机扔进鱼缸电死它们好了
Throw a toaster in the damn tank for all I care!
不要急Gil 鳗鱼马上就来
not to worry. Gil, Eels are on their way.
我们都垂涎欲滴了 Frasier
Our mouths are watering Frasier.
我们的厨师正在
Our chef is in the process of...
炸呢
frying them now.
不好意思 这是香煎小牛肉
Excuse me, this is Veal Piccata.
我点的是白酒小牛肉
I ordered Veal Marsala.
对啊 马上给您换
Oh, that is. I'll rectify that at once.
我很快回来
I'll be right back.
Niles 把香煎小牛肉换成白酒的
Niles, this Veal Piccata has to be Veal Marsala.
这就好了
Now it is.
市长那桌要火焰樱桃当甜点
The mayor's table all want Cherries Jubilee for dessert.
好的 你先点上火
Fine. You flame them.
我一会去上菜
I’ll be outside to serve them.
Niles 鳗鱼怎么样了
Niles, how are those eels coming?
我正处理呢
I'm just trimming them now.
不不不 从缸里拿出来
Oh, no, no, no. Take them out of the tank!
除非我确定它们死了
Not till I'm sure they're dead!
上帝啊
Oh, for heaven's sakes!
那是什么
What was that?
蓝色闪电
Big blue flash.
樱桃炸得到处都是
Cherries everywhere.
还好没触发自动洒水系统
Lucky it didn't set off the sprinkler system.
是啊 还好设置了安全延时
Yes, fortunately we have building a safety delay
就是为了应对这种情况
for just this sort of thing.
给你们15秒收拾直到洒水装置
Give you the 15 seconds before the sprinklers...
启动
kick in.
在哪关
Where do I turn it off?
那边
Over there.
你满意了吧
I hope you're satisfied!
调味料快稀释得没味道了
You thinned my brown sauce.
好消息 这只是个演习
Good news! That was just a test!
把车给我 现在
I want my car! Now!
好的 夫人 马上
Yes, ma'am, right away.
Otto 把23号♥桌的车提出来 快点
Quick, Otto, bring car twenty-three right away. And hurry!
你是谁
"Who is this?"
我是上帝
It's the voice of God!
医生 医生 洒水装置好棒
Doc, Doc, great touch with the sprinklers!
我女伴的礼服像塑料包装纸一样贴身了
My date's dress is clinging to her like saran wrap!
各位 每个餐厅都有整合期
Oh, Ladies and Gentlemen. Every restaurant has to adjustment period.
希望日后想起的时候
I hope someday you look this back,
你们会把这次经历看成是冒险
you'll remember this as an adventure!
如果他们忘了 我会提醒他们的
And if they don't remember it, I'll remind them.
你们要离开的话
Now for those of you who are leaving.
请记得日后再次光临
Please keep us in mind for your next special occasion.
接下来几周会推出很多新花样
We plan many new and exciting innovations in the weeks to come.
就从
Starting with...
穿墙而过的取餐窗口开始
our drive-through window.
23号♥的车来了
Number 23 is ready.
你觉得多大的劲才能
How much firepower do you suppose is necessary
让樱桃嵌进天花板啊
to imbed a cherry in an acoustic ceiling tile?
另一个好问题
Another question we should ask ourselves
在我们进入餐饮业前就该问了
before we entering the exciting world of food service.
那些鳗鱼开始发臭了
Man, those eels are starting to stink.
爸 你像鲨鱼似的围着我们转了一个小时
Dad, for an hour you've been circling us like a shark.
你为啥不教育我们一下
Why don’t you just give us your little speech
然后这事就算翻页了呢
and get on with it.
振作点 我了解你们
Hey, come on, I know you guys.
你们会自我惩罚 不需要我插手的
You guys will punish yourselves enough without me chiming in.
谢了 太感激了
Thanks. I appreciate it.
我可是你们老爸
Hey, I'm your dad.
你好 欢乐兄弟餐厅
Hello, Happy Brothers Restaurant.
两人桌 没问题
Table for two? No problem.
吸烟被毁区还是无烟被毁区
Smoke damaged or non-smoke damaged?
我们可以对外说他是死于爆♥炸♥的
You know, we could tell people he died in the explosion.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表