但他就这么轻而易举地忘了故事的讲述者
And yet he still conveniently forgets who told him the story.
我今天就让他长点记性的
Yes, well he's going to get a little reminder today!
不 不行 - 给我 我要看 给我
No, no! - Give me. I want it. Give it to me.
"当你吻我时 我内心萌芽了"
"I budded when you kissed me.
"当你离开我 花朵随之凋谢"
"I withered when you left me.
"当你爱我时 我盛开了几个月"
"I bloomed a few months while you loved me."
你能冷静点嘛 - 除非等我讨回公道
Would you calm down? - Not until I have exacted my pound of flesh.
至少等我先拿到签名吧
Could you at least wait till I get my book signed.
来 我来帮你签 这是我的故事
Oh here, let me sign it for you. It's my story.
Frasier 住手
Frasier,stop it!
Roz 你还没有告诉别人吧
Roz,Roz.You haven't told anyone about this,have you?
他们会跟我没完的
They'll have a field day with me.
Frasier 对我的处事能力有点信心行嘛
Frasier, give me credit for a little discretion,will ya?
嘿 钢琴仔 "琴"弹得不错啊
Hey, piano boy! Way to pound those ivories!
Bulldog Bulldog 听着
Bulldog, Bulldog. Listen,
这事不能让大家知道
it is imperative that this is not commonly known.
别紧张啊 医生 多大点事儿
Hey, hey, Doc, it's no big deal.
你要什么不
Anything for you?
我这边脑袋也还能用呢
I've still got some feeling on the other side of my head.
我16岁时也有类似的经历
Look I had a similar experience when I was 16.
一个年长的女人带我走进了爱的神秘之地
When an older woman who introduced me to the mysteries of love.
当然 她是个妓♥女♥
Of course, she was a hooker.
这是我爸送的生日礼物 好吗
Hey,it was a birthday present from my dad, OK?
知道有多讽刺吗 医生
You want to know the ironic thing,Doc?
我想要的只是一台单车而已
All I wanted was a bike.
得了吧 Frasier
Oh come on,Frasier.
你怎么可能指望我不告诉别人
How could you expect me not to tell anybody?
你不可能把那样的事压抑在心里
You can't keep something like that all bottled up.
我只告诉过一个人
I only told one person.
嘿 Frasier Roz - 嗨 Gail
Hello, Frasier, Roz! - Hi,Gail.
我今天下午为节目准备餐厅评论的时候
Oh, I was just finishing my restaurant review for my show this afternoon
在Rosenthal熟食店想到了一个完美的三明治
when I came up with the perfect sandwich,
以你的名字命名
named after you, at Rosenthal's Deli.
叫"Frasier Crane双层三明治"
Frasier Crane's Double Decker.
里面有老鸡肉
It consists of aged pheasant,
童子鸡 当然还有很多舌头
spring chicken and plenty of tongue.
听着 "我随着彼此身体交织成爱的乐章而哭泣"
Listen! "I wept as our bodies made the music of love."
"我是你的狂想曲 尽情奏响我吧"
"I'm your rhapsody. Play me."
"再快一些 我年轻的导师 让我们再快一些"
"Crescendo, my young maestro, crescendo."
"我的小船想要停泊在你美丽的港湾"
"My vessel yearns to dock in the magnificence of your harbour."
这句话书里没有嘛
Hey,that's not in the book.
有一件事我必须要问你
There's one thing I must ask you.
如此凄美的爱情故事 灵感来自哪里
What was your inspiration for this poignant love story?
安静 安静 这是他最后的机会
Ooh! Quite quite.It's his last chance!
老实说 Amber 这是上帝给我的灵感
Wel Amber, that was actually given to me... by God.
上帝给的
By God!
他脸皮怎么这么厚 我就是上帝 他心里清楚
Do you believe this guy's grandiosity? I'm God and he knows it!
稍后继续受神灵启迪的
We'll be right back with
Thomas Jay Fallow的故事
the divinely-inspired Thomas Jay Fallow
广♥告♥之后马上回来
right after this station break.
失陪一下
Will you excuse me.
我要给老公打个电♥话♥ 让他午饭多吃一会儿
I want to call my husband and see if he can take a long lunch.
Thomas Jay Fallow
Thomas Jay Fallow.
Frasier
Frasier!
Frasier Crane 真的是你
Frasier Crane! I can't believe it!
看来我的名字还没有完全从你蹩脚的记忆中消失
I see my name hasn't entirely escaped your sieve-like memory.
怎么会呢
Why would it?
你的致谢词里完全没有提到我
Well I didn't make it in your listed acknowledgements,
你这个自私的小偷
you egomaniacal thief!
你读了我的书
You read my book!
我不必读 这就是我的生活
I didn't have to read it. I lived it.
你在这整整三页的致谢词里
Not that anybody would know that
可是只字未提
from your three pages of your acknowledgements.
你提到了所有人 从幼儿园老师
In which you mentioned everyone from your kindergarten teacher
再到发明字体的人
to the man who designed the typeface.
但是唯独掠过我 唯独我
But no mention of me? No!
我是故事的所有者 你却把我告诉你的故事
I'm only the man who gave you the story which you have merchandised
商业化成一百万的赚钱工具
into this $1,000,000 treacle machine!
我说完了
I'm finished now.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我不知道我怎么会这么考虑不周
I don't know how I could have been so thoughtless.
我欠你太多 - 不 不 不
I owe you everything! - Oh, no, no, no!
天呐 Frasier 你把人家怎么了
Oh, my God! Frasier, what did you do to the poor man?
Thomas 怎么了
Thomas,what happened?
Frasier把他搞哭了
Frasier made him cry.
需要一阵夏日微风才能拭去的泪水
Maris正在读<南西雅图的一支台♥湾♥探戈>
Maris is reading the "Slow Tango in south Seattle",
我觉得她被洗♥脑♥了
I think it has put thoughts in her head.
早上我看到她
This morning,I found her
和一个在鲤鱼池玩滑板的大学生搭讪呢
cooing over the college student who skims the koi pond.
我不担心
I wouldn't concern myself.
你觉得这只是普通的交谈吗
So you think it's just innocent flirting?
不是 我只是不关心而已
No. I just wouldn't concern myself.
嘿 Frasier - 嗨 老爸 Niles
Hey, Frasier. - Hi, Dad, Niles.
Frasier 恭喜啊
Frasier, congratulations.
Maris做海藻全身护理的时候
Maris was listening to "Book Chat"
正好在听"书评节目"
during her seaweed wrap
听到了Thomas意识到欠你很多的这一段
and heard Thomas Jay Fallow acknowledge his enormous debt to you.
是啊 今天下午跟他聊了一会儿
Yes, I had a little chat with him this afternoon.
他悔悟了吗 - 我把他弄哭了
Did you see him properly contrite? - I made him cry.
虎父无犬子啊
That's my boy!
你肯定开心死了吧
You must be feeling pretty good.Huh?
其实 老爸 这整件事情意外地让我很不开心
Actually dad, the entire incident has left me strangely unsatisfied.
我心里空空的
You know,I still feel sort of empty.
说不上来 我反复想了一整天
I don't konw.I've been turning it around in my mind all day.
杀了我吧
God,you kill me,you know?
终于得偿所愿了竟然还不高兴
You got exactly what you want and you're still not happy.
Frasier 人生并不艰难 是你自讨苦吃
Frasier, life is not hard. You make it hard.
你不肯让事情顺其地自然发生
You don't just let things happen
不肯就这么乐在其中
and enjoy it.
你偏要打破砂锅弄到底
You've got to analyze everything that you can.
你可以从这只狗身上学到很多
You know, you could learn a big lesson from this dog here.
你知道什么可以让他开心吗 一只袜子足矣
You know what makes him happy? A sock.
来吧 Eddie
Come on, Eddie.
别管他 很明显
Ignore him,obviously,
你现在的苦恼比平时更甚
what's troubling you goes deeper than your usual malaise.
好意思啊你 - 咋啦
Shame on you! - What for?
咋啦 你就这么离开了她
What for! You just ran out on her!
"如秋天第一次霜冻后燕子离巢一样
"Leaving her bed as empty as
离开了她的温床"
a swallow's nest after fall's first frost."
你还问我咋啦
And you ask me what for!
我那时刚被哈佛录取 那我还能怎么做
I'd just been accepted to Harvard.What else I gonna do?
所以你就半夜离开了她
Oh.So you just leave in the middle of the night
连亲一下额头都多余是不是
without so much as a kiss on the forehead.
你连再见都没有跟Warner老师说
You never said goodbye to Miss Warner?
她当时睡得正香
She was sleeping so peacefully.
她第二天一早就有课
She had an early lesson.
我在她枕边留了一朵玫瑰
I left a rose on her pillow.
啊哈 - 啊哈什么
Aha. - "Aha" What?
啊哈这个 我有结论了
"Aha" This: I have a theory.
你这不废话嘛
Why else would you say "Aha"?
不不不 先听我说
No no no, just listen.
你觉得你在生Thomas的气
You thought you were angry at Thomas Fallow
因为你对他的人生做出了贡献 他却没有感谢你
for failing to thank you for your contribution you made to his life.
但也许你是在生你自己的气
But perhaps the person you're really angry at is yourself.
她对你的人生做出的贡献 你也没有感谢过她
you never thank Miss Warner for the contribution she made to your life.
我那时才17岁 我相信她能理解
I was only 17 years old. I'm sure she understood.
也许她不能呢 她是个脆弱孤独的中年女性
Uh well,perhaps she didn't. She was vulnerable, lonely, middle-aged woman.
很有可能她为你付出的感情比你想的多得多
It is possible that her feelings for you ran deep than you realized,
你当初离开时伤害了那份感情
feelings which you crushed when you disappeared
连句谢谢和再见都不说
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表